Monday, December 13, 2004

Slapped

Indecent minds robbed my soul. Her laughter pricked me from my sleep. I wanted to swim around with fishes of all kinds, but they fled as soon as I stepped into the cold, deep waters.

Words never came out right. Senseless and forbidding. Uncommon and rebelling.

I invited the cat into my room. She climbed onto my seat and took my place. I had to sit on the floor.

The door slammed shut at my face. A sense of ignorance built as I stared at my feet. Maybe ignorance is my best friend after all.

I screamed for all heaven and earth, but it got lost in a paper cup.

I cried out of anger but they thought I was laughing. I was asked to stop. It was stupid.

A moment in time, a shot was taken. The bullet should have hit me, not the tree.

I tripped over and fell flat. Not a hand, not a smile was sent. I had to crack everything myself.

The fantasy world offers a home, but it is not time yet for me to move.

I need cinnamon and sugar, bread and butter. I need the warmth of Christmas to cool my dark side. Or else, burn it together with hell's fire as I do not want it in my living mind.

Priorities are useful. I should learn to pick it out and say "first".

If all have been said, and nothing has been made ... the only reason the cow jumped over the moon was the happiness from that jump, which could fill his heart.

about me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Home: KL, Malaysia
School: U of A

I am someone who frets a lot - I call it a psychological disorder. I am constantly trying to escape my complex mind which, very often, drives me and my close companions to the edge of insanity. Born under the sun star Libra, I am greatly affected by a disease called "indecisiveness". Nicknames were never part of my dictionary until I met some people who decided to name me "turtle". Soon, I was representing a zoo of hamsters, "sotongs", pigs, cats, etc...

chat

previous

  • Thermo was brutal
  • We need to talk
  • Unsteady
  • Freeze me!
  • Procrastination
  • Laundry matters
  • ##th Edition!
  • Psycho-ed
  • Going psycho
  • Disturbed
  • archives

  • October 2003

  • November 2003

  • December 2003

  • January 2004

  • February 2004

  • March 2004

  • April 2004

  • May 2004

  • June 2004

  • July 2004

  • August 2004

  • September 2004

  • October 2004

  • November 2004

  • December 2004

  • January 2005

  • February 2005

  • March 2005

  • April 2005

  • May 2005

  • June 2005

  • July 2005

  • August 2005

  • September 2005

  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • personal

    Dedications
    My Fotopage



    Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Project Petaling Street Photobucket eXTReMe Tracker

    Nice Photoblogs

    [ lifethrumylens.com ]

    I read

    [ ::mum-mum::eat-eat:: ]
    [ Patricia ]
    [ Elizabeth ]
    [ Liz ]
    [ Li Shun ]
    [ Markuz ]
    [ Michelle ]
    [ Dr.Liew ]
    [ Simplymel ]
    [ Jacey ]
    [ Viewtru ]
    [ Afi ]
    [ KweiLi ]
    [ Brand New Malaysian ]
    [ MrKiasu ]
    [ LeoKoo ]
    [ AMS'Blog ]
    [ Stephanie ]
    [ Shadow ]
    [ Chiak Lung ]
    [ Maverick ]
    [ Lyn-theQ ]
    [ Thomas ]
    [ Lynette ]
    [ Gareth ]

    design

    title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) by w4rnawarni @ blogskins

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com