Wednesday, January 14, 2004

[Engineering Week]

~Love Mum, Dad and Sis always~

Engineering Week started yesterday. The opening ceremony was held at Windsor's Park with the PR Reps from each engineering club shouting their heads off on stage. Then, the all-time-favourite Tug-Of-War was played. Civil ENgineers grab the first spot, MEchanical ENgineers came in second and First Years came in third. At night, we were on a marathon, hunting for 100 nonsensical items. This was the craziest scavenger hunt I've ever seen. Items like 100 paper cranes, a box of thongs, a computer older than your PR Rep, picture of a club executive wearing a wig in a police car...

THe craze ended at 9.15pm probably. I left early though, not wanting to linger around doing nothing for another hour or so before the judges make their decision on the winners. I had a miserable slice of pizza for dinner. Got back to my room, threw my bag and jacket on the chair and plonked onto the comfy bed. I would say, last night was one of the best sleep I've ever had since the past few months of restless nights.

I'm still thinking if I should attend the Engineer's Ball. THe thing is none of my friends are going...so it'll be a such a pity if I didn't have a group of friends to go together. Imagine me sitting alone at the table with total strangers who won't even bother talking to you because they have their own cliques. Oh well. I'll just have to wait till the graduation ball. That would be a more meaningful and unforgettable event.

I should book my flight tickets now. I'm hoping to find a direct flight back home. Usually only Singapore Airlines offers that kind of service. Cathay Pacific requires the passenger to transit at Hong Kong usually. I am not going to step on Air Canada's plane not even for the next few years. I have a right to say this - service is extremely disappointing, rude air hostesses, zero hospitability, utterly unappetizing food...need I say more?

about me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Home: KL, Malaysia
School: U of A

I am someone who frets a lot - I call it a psychological disorder. I am constantly trying to escape my complex mind which, very often, drives me and my close companions to the edge of insanity. Born under the sun star Libra, I am greatly affected by a disease called "indecisiveness". Nicknames were never part of my dictionary until I met some people who decided to name me "turtle". Soon, I was representing a zoo of hamsters, "sotongs", pigs, cats, etc...

chat

previous

  • Back to school
  • FAILED
  • Floor Formal 2003
  • Popsicle-Stick Bridge Competition!
  • Halloween Party
  • SEASA party - Drunk!
  • archives

  • October 2003

  • November 2003

  • December 2003

  • January 2004

  • February 2004

  • March 2004

  • April 2004

  • May 2004

  • June 2004

  • July 2004

  • August 2004

  • September 2004

  • October 2004

  • November 2004

  • December 2004

  • January 2005

  • February 2005

  • March 2005

  • April 2005

  • May 2005

  • June 2005

  • July 2005

  • August 2005

  • September 2005

  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • personal

    Dedications
    My Fotopage



    Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Project Petaling Street Photobucket eXTReMe Tracker

    Nice Photoblogs

    [ lifethrumylens.com ]

    I read

    [ ::mum-mum::eat-eat:: ]
    [ Patricia ]
    [ Elizabeth ]
    [ Liz ]
    [ Li Shun ]
    [ Markuz ]
    [ Michelle ]
    [ Dr.Liew ]
    [ Simplymel ]
    [ Jacey ]
    [ Viewtru ]
    [ Afi ]
    [ KweiLi ]
    [ Brand New Malaysian ]
    [ MrKiasu ]
    [ LeoKoo ]
    [ AMS'Blog ]
    [ Stephanie ]
    [ Shadow ]
    [ Chiak Lung ]
    [ Maverick ]
    [ Lyn-theQ ]
    [ Thomas ]
    [ Lynette ]
    [ Gareth ]

    design

    title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) by w4rnawarni @ blogskins

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com