Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Gearing up for Christmas!

I was up pretty early this morning for my English exam and I took my own sweet time getting ready for it. The examination room was at the Humanities building, which was connected by a pedway from my residence. It only took me three minutes to get there and fortunately, I did not have to walk in the cold.

Before I left, I decided to take a few pictures of my apartment since no one was awake yet. Colette's grandmother gave us lots of christmas deco for us to share. It was very thoughtful of her to give Grace and I a christmas greeting and a present. She said the two of us, who will be staying here for the Christmas holidays would need some deco items to celebrate the festive season. I met her grandmother once. At that time, Colette fell ill, and her grandmother who lives in Edmonton came to visit her. I heard that Colette is her favourite granddaughter :) She is a nice old lady.

We did not have that many lights to put up. Also, we do not have a Christmas tree. Our neighbour has a huge, beautiful Christmas tree! Too bad, I could not take a picture of it. It is illegal to do so from their window. If you walk all the way down in my residence, you can see some of the units being well-decorated. I love the Christmas season here. It really gives me the feeling of home, family and love. And, after my Chemistry exam on Thursday, I am going to take a short break and head downtown for some shopping!


We place a white sheet over our couch because it stinks so bad (someone gave it to us as old furniture)



This was the only light decoration we have :P That's Colette's room on the left and Jolene's on the right.



No christmas tree for us. Only this christmas flower plant that Colette decided to use as a replacement! Hehe!


Awww... aren't these cute?


This is similar to the above picture. Just that they are much smaller in size and made out of plastic.

I cannot wait for exams to be over! I guess we are not planning to go anywhere for Christmas. Some of my friends are going to the states for a holiday. I hope to get the few of us left for a nice, warm gathering on Christmas eve! We'll have a feast, hehe! And lots of crazy, girl stuff to do!

about me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Home: KL, Malaysia
School: U of A

I am someone who frets a lot - I call it a psychological disorder. I am constantly trying to escape my complex mind which, very often, drives me and my close companions to the edge of insanity. Born under the sun star Libra, I am greatly affected by a disease called "indecisiveness". Nicknames were never part of my dictionary until I met some people who decided to name me "turtle". Soon, I was representing a zoo of hamsters, "sotongs", pigs, cats, etc...

chat

previous

  • English? Manglish? Canglish?
  • A bear named Winnie
  • Slapped
  • Thermo was brutal
  • We need to talk
  • Unsteady
  • Freeze me!
  • Procrastination
  • Laundry matters
  • ##th Edition!
  • archives

  • October 2003

  • November 2003

  • December 2003

  • January 2004

  • February 2004

  • March 2004

  • April 2004

  • May 2004

  • June 2004

  • July 2004

  • August 2004

  • September 2004

  • October 2004

  • November 2004

  • December 2004

  • January 2005

  • February 2005

  • March 2005

  • April 2005

  • May 2005

  • June 2005

  • July 2005

  • August 2005

  • September 2005

  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • personal

    Dedications
    My Fotopage



    Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Project Petaling Street Photobucket eXTReMe Tracker

    Nice Photoblogs

    [ lifethrumylens.com ]

    I read

    [ ::mum-mum::eat-eat:: ]
    [ Patricia ]
    [ Elizabeth ]
    [ Liz ]
    [ Li Shun ]
    [ Markuz ]
    [ Michelle ]
    [ Dr.Liew ]
    [ Simplymel ]
    [ Jacey ]
    [ Viewtru ]
    [ Afi ]
    [ KweiLi ]
    [ Brand New Malaysian ]
    [ MrKiasu ]
    [ LeoKoo ]
    [ AMS'Blog ]
    [ Stephanie ]
    [ Shadow ]
    [ Chiak Lung ]
    [ Maverick ]
    [ Lyn-theQ ]
    [ Thomas ]
    [ Lynette ]
    [ Gareth ]

    design

    title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) by w4rnawarni @ blogskins

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com