Saturday, July 23, 2005

Unrequited

*edited with pictures*


There were some minor changes to the clubbing plans. Last night, I thought we were heading to Zouk but someone else suggested that we should go to Loft. Either way, I just wanted to get out and take things off my mind because I know that I would be having another sleepless night if I stayed at home with all these crazy thoughts encircling my head. I thought it would be best if I went out last night so that I can stay at home with my family for the weekend.


I think paying RM 55 was not worth it for the cover charge; inclusive of two bottles of hard liquor. There was no special event or so. Since they were my friend's friends, I just agreed to their plans. Usually I do not drink in clubs, but I had to last night (since I had to pay for my share). As expected, I was tipsy after three drinks. I have not been drinking liquor for two years. I remember the last time I gulped down five shots of Akvavit was at a friend's place in Canada. I was having problems with myself too but then again, it was good because the liquor knocked me out and I had a peaceful sleep.


According to my friends, Loft is currently the most popular club to be at. He said it was a good choice but it was a little too crowded and my god, the dance floor ... it was super small. I was afraid that I might fall off the stage because people were squeezing through here and there. It was so difficult to dance. I was looking around the place and I thought that the layout and design of the club was not too practical. There was not a proper bar. Haha, I am complaining too much, eh?


Well, I am not really into clubbing. I don't mind going once in a while just to party a little. It was quite an experience, though. I think I have only been clubbing about 4-5 times in Canada over a period of two years, and mostly it was a society's gathering or event.


As I compared clubbing here and in Canada, I managed to list out a few differences. First, not a single guy approached me at the dance floor here (maybe I wasn't wearing too sexy or revealing *ahem ahem*). Each time I went clubbing in Canada, there will be some caucasian fella dancing with me on the dancefloor (but they get too close sometimes *yuck*). Aih, I am not good enough for asian guys here la *sob*


Second, the compilation of the dance music is not that exciting. They played one song (especially a techno/rave kind) for too long before changing to another tune. It was difficult to get in touch with the beat. So far in Canada, the clubs that I went to played a good mix of songs. Therefore, it was fun to dance. In short, it is not so repetitive and boring.


We were on our way back home at about 2.20 a.m.. There was a road block somewhere along the way thus I only reached home at 3.00 a.m.. However, I was in a near-to-death experience for 10 seconds when my friend swerved the car into the sharp turning at a very high speed. That was ... my heart nearly jumped out. He was not drunk though, just that his friend forgot to indicate the directions earlier and we were all chatting in the car and so, things sort of went out of hand ... that was scary. I could hear the tires screaching, and feel the car tilting a little to the right and ... even my friend who was driving got frightened. He was driving slowly (at 80 km/h) after that. I know he feels guilty because he kept asking me if I was okay and kept apologizing, then again, it wasn't his fault only. It was ours too.


So, that was all that happened last night. I don't go looking for guys in clubs because I know they are not my type. I look for something that lasts, not one-night-stands hehehe.


On Thursday after my bead class, Huey Teng came to pick me up for lunch. We went to SS2 for lunch and chit-chat for about 2 hours. Then, she stopped over at my place to chill and jakun around with my work-of-art jewelry. We were taking silly pictures but thanks to the sexy model, Huey Teng, the pictures were great!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
You see, Teng. Your camera is too good until can see those bulu on my hand >_<



And this is like the best photo of both of us so far ... I am so glad! Previously, whenever we took pictures together, it will somehow turn out bad. Aiseh I'm not photogenic enough >_< Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My mum invited her to stay for dinner, and so she did. After that, we waited for our dear friend Brenda Gan to reply our countless missed calls and sms-es before heading out for a yum-cha session with her and two other girlfriends at Ming Tien Foodcourt. There, we took silly pictures again. We suck at camwhoring, seriously. That proves the fact that we are not leng luis :p


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Weird gap between me and Teng :p


I need to reason some things with myself for the rest of the weekend. I need time to myself to sort some priorities out. This always has to happen, and when you find something that you want, it is out of reach. I am sad that I cannot get what I want. I cannot have what I need ...

about me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Home: KL, Malaysia
School: U of A

I am someone who frets a lot - I call it a psychological disorder. I am constantly trying to escape my complex mind which, very often, drives me and my close companions to the edge of insanity. Born under the sun star Libra, I am greatly affected by a disease called "indecisiveness". Nicknames were never part of my dictionary until I met some people who decided to name me "turtle". Soon, I was representing a zoo of hamsters, "sotongs", pigs, cats, etc...

chat

previous

  • Why
  • Metaphoric instinct
  • I've been discovered!
  • Money Matters
  • Something Stupid
  • Take my place.
  • That's Jazz, baby!
  • I'm all out of love
  • A Bout of Sillyness
  • No more
  • archives

  • October 2003

  • November 2003

  • December 2003

  • January 2004

  • February 2004

  • March 2004

  • April 2004

  • May 2004

  • June 2004

  • July 2004

  • August 2004

  • September 2004

  • October 2004

  • November 2004

  • December 2004

  • January 2005

  • February 2005

  • March 2005

  • April 2005

  • May 2005

  • June 2005

  • July 2005

  • August 2005

  • September 2005

  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • personal

    Dedications
    My Fotopage



    Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Project Petaling Street Photobucket eXTReMe Tracker

    Nice Photoblogs

    [ lifethrumylens.com ]

    I read

    [ ::mum-mum::eat-eat:: ]
    [ Patricia ]
    [ Elizabeth ]
    [ Liz ]
    [ Li Shun ]
    [ Markuz ]
    [ Michelle ]
    [ Dr.Liew ]
    [ Simplymel ]
    [ Jacey ]
    [ Viewtru ]
    [ Afi ]
    [ KweiLi ]
    [ Brand New Malaysian ]
    [ MrKiasu ]
    [ LeoKoo ]
    [ AMS'Blog ]
    [ Stephanie ]
    [ Shadow ]
    [ Chiak Lung ]
    [ Maverick ]
    [ Lyn-theQ ]
    [ Thomas ]
    [ Lynette ]
    [ Gareth ]

    design

    title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) by w4rnawarni @ blogskins

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com