Friday, July 01, 2005

I'm all out of love

When you feel envious of couples who display unconditional love for one another, that is when you know you are out of love.


For the past few days, I have been quite busy catching up with old friends. I have been keeping myself occupied these days, and I am thankful for that because restless days will eventually turn into sleepless nights for me. I can sleep well when I am totally exhausted. That is when my mind takes a break from thinking nonsense, dreaming of the impossibles. Then again, I do face constant criticism from my mum for staying out late and not waking up early, and well...the usual stuff. It is weird how parents constantly change their perception towards their children's way of life. I am almost twenty years old. In my humble opinion, I have no objections in letting my mum know what I am doing, where I am, and who I am with. But mum still controls me in a subtle way.


How can you mend a broken heart? Well, maybe the easiest way for me is just falling in love again, or finding another sweetheart. I have to admit, it is difficult to not fall in love. After all, love is such a powerful emotion. An undescribable feeling that bring bliss, yet it can make you cry tears of sorrow. Such an unpredictable world, with complicating emotions of the human heart. Then again, we are living in a place where education and career is of utmost importance too. How does one get it all? Or maybe no one gets everything ... since the old adage says no one is perfect.


But I guess there is one thing that completes me, and that is love. Each time I fall out of love, and brace myself to stand up and accept being single, I will cherish every opportunity that comes forth to mould myself into a better person. Then, one find day, I will see that my life is still empty because I have no one to share my all with. This cycle has been repeated many times, and I am getting quite tired of it. But who can deny the way life goes around?


Sometimes, I really dream of an exotic love, where all he can give me is love, and walks in the spring, holding hands when the leaves fall in autumn with warm love-making on winter's cold night. We live in a materialistic world, that without the existence of security and money, everything else fails ... even love. I guess this is the human world that I have to accept. Or am I just too dependent on love but hey, we all have our preferences to life right?


I guess I really need a new boyfriend. A good one.

about me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Home: KL, Malaysia
School: U of A

I am someone who frets a lot - I call it a psychological disorder. I am constantly trying to escape my complex mind which, very often, drives me and my close companions to the edge of insanity. Born under the sun star Libra, I am greatly affected by a disease called "indecisiveness". Nicknames were never part of my dictionary until I met some people who decided to name me "turtle". Soon, I was representing a zoo of hamsters, "sotongs", pigs, cats, etc...

chat

previous

  • A Bout of Sillyness
  • No more
  • Beady art
  • Don't go stealing a baby
  • Just be there for me
  • Always in love
  • Car-less, "A"-less ... hopeless
  • What to do?
  • Melbourne 2005
  • Bad Charlotte
  • archives

  • October 2003

  • November 2003

  • December 2003

  • January 2004

  • February 2004

  • March 2004

  • April 2004

  • May 2004

  • June 2004

  • July 2004

  • August 2004

  • September 2004

  • October 2004

  • November 2004

  • December 2004

  • January 2005

  • February 2005

  • March 2005

  • April 2005

  • May 2005

  • June 2005

  • July 2005

  • August 2005

  • September 2005

  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • personal

    Dedications
    My Fotopage



    Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Project Petaling Street Photobucket eXTReMe Tracker

    Nice Photoblogs

    [ lifethrumylens.com ]

    I read

    [ ::mum-mum::eat-eat:: ]
    [ Patricia ]
    [ Elizabeth ]
    [ Liz ]
    [ Li Shun ]
    [ Markuz ]
    [ Michelle ]
    [ Dr.Liew ]
    [ Simplymel ]
    [ Jacey ]
    [ Viewtru ]
    [ Afi ]
    [ KweiLi ]
    [ Brand New Malaysian ]
    [ MrKiasu ]
    [ LeoKoo ]
    [ AMS'Blog ]
    [ Stephanie ]
    [ Shadow ]
    [ Chiak Lung ]
    [ Maverick ]
    [ Lyn-theQ ]
    [ Thomas ]
    [ Lynette ]
    [ Gareth ]

    design

    title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) by w4rnawarni @ blogskins

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com