Friday, June 17, 2005

Always in love

Yesterday, Teng and I went hunting around for dance classes. We were kind of silly for we did not know where to start searching, and just popped into anyone that we spotted along the road. Such jakuns we were, Teng! XD But we were glad that we found what we wanted at our last stop - SkillsPoint. They offer a variety of classes ranging from dance, nail/tattoo art to English classes. It was interesting and the people there were friendly. I enrolled myself in the Hip Hop dance and the bead jewelry class. I hope it would be fun ^^

While talking to Teng about my ex, I realized something important. Before, I just could not admit it myself because it hurts each time I think of the past memories we shared. And the break-up was so sudden, it came as a shock to me. I do want him back. Deep down in my heart, I really want to be with him again. However, I can only leave it to the hands of fate for now. If time permits, if fate exists between us, we shall meet again and go on from there. Parents tend to point out the worse traits in your lovers or ex-lovers, and so it did affect my decisions somehow. But isn't love blind and painful sometimes?

Even if I try to run away from past mistakes, to ignore this feeling called love, I can never fall out of love. I will always be in love. And I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. I just want to forget ...

about me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Home: KL, Malaysia
School: U of A

I am someone who frets a lot - I call it a psychological disorder. I am constantly trying to escape my complex mind which, very often, drives me and my close companions to the edge of insanity. Born under the sun star Libra, I am greatly affected by a disease called "indecisiveness". Nicknames were never part of my dictionary until I met some people who decided to name me "turtle". Soon, I was representing a zoo of hamsters, "sotongs", pigs, cats, etc...

chat

previous

  • Car-less, "A"-less ... hopeless
  • What to do?
  • Melbourne 2005
  • Bad Charlotte
  • The Dogs of Babel
  • My Memory Box
  • My model idol
  • Stepping out of the dark
  • The Story
  • A broken heart
  • archives

  • October 2003

  • November 2003

  • December 2003

  • January 2004

  • February 2004

  • March 2004

  • April 2004

  • May 2004

  • June 2004

  • July 2004

  • August 2004

  • September 2004

  • October 2004

  • November 2004

  • December 2004

  • January 2005

  • February 2005

  • March 2005

  • April 2005

  • May 2005

  • June 2005

  • July 2005

  • August 2005

  • September 2005

  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • personal

    Dedications
    My Fotopage



    Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Project Petaling Street Photobucket eXTReMe Tracker

    Nice Photoblogs

    [ lifethrumylens.com ]

    I read

    [ ::mum-mum::eat-eat:: ]
    [ Patricia ]
    [ Elizabeth ]
    [ Liz ]
    [ Li Shun ]
    [ Markuz ]
    [ Michelle ]
    [ Dr.Liew ]
    [ Simplymel ]
    [ Jacey ]
    [ Viewtru ]
    [ Afi ]
    [ KweiLi ]
    [ Brand New Malaysian ]
    [ MrKiasu ]
    [ LeoKoo ]
    [ AMS'Blog ]
    [ Stephanie ]
    [ Shadow ]
    [ Chiak Lung ]
    [ Maverick ]
    [ Lyn-theQ ]
    [ Thomas ]
    [ Lynette ]
    [ Gareth ]

    design

    title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) by w4rnawarni @ blogskins

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com