Monday, May 23, 2005

Bad Charlotte

"Had I known but yesterday what I know today, I'd taken out your two gray eyes and put them in eyes of clay. And had I known but yesterday you'd be no more of my own, I'd taken out your heart of flesh and put in one of stone." (Dogs of Babel 261-63)

Nice quote, eh?

Last night, the temple held a grand celebration in conjunction with Wesak Day. Tonight there will be a feast for the devotees and the committee members. My sister and I are still contemplating whether or not we should attend. You see, we are quite intimidated by the loud booming music performances. I estimated the lifespan of my ears to have shorten by 8 years. Still, it was an interesting celebration. Somewhat different than the proverbial sacred, religious ceremonies.

In a few days time, I will be off on a supreme holiday trip to Melbourne! I am so excited :) I love to travel. My lifetime wish is to travel to the four corners of the world. That gives me more reason to earn big bucks in the future, haha! Or I'll just get a rich husband, but money does not provide everlasting happiness. I need more than that.

Now, for some fun with words. Read along.

I have to admit that some guys are just wimps. In fact, they do not deserve to be called a boy/guy/man at all. Such egocentricity from a human male is the laughing stock of the world. In spite of that, close friends on his side, especially those of the opposite sex, do not realize that they are making a fool of themselves by "dissing" the girl who jilted their poor friend.

Oh, Charlotte. How foolish can you be?

Charlotte loves to "diss" people. Her skill at "dissing" has led her to proclaim the infamous title "Bitch." I think I will label her a bi-atch. Yes, Charlotte. The consequences are fatal if we hurt any good friend of yours in any way. Charlotte will ensure that it is the most regretted mistake you have made in your life. Thanks to Charlotte's blog, the whole world will see her enemies as a piece of shit and how perfectly "angelic" she is. Charlotte will drive you to cry out a river of hatred. But alas, it is a waste of time and energy to bother about girls like Charlotte. After all, the guy IS a wimp. He is a disgrace to the male species. I can only shake my head in disappointment at uncultured, immature "dissers" like Charlotte. I don't care about the guy (whoever he is).

Then again, it has been a form of amusement to read her "dissing" although I am terribly upset because my blood is being "dissed" at. It is no wonder only brains like Charlotte's, which is as puny as a frog's, can create a masterpiece like that. A masterpiece which can make others threaten the existence of the girl who dumped their best friend. *Applause* A strong bond of friendship indeed. Nevertheless, it is amazing how some people have the guts to threaten with words but not with actions. Hear me, and hear me well - if you lay one finger on her, I will castrate you. As for Charlotte - you can go home and plant cucumbers for yourself to eat. Or fly a kite. Yeah. Go fly a kite, Charlotte.

No offense to all the Charlotte's. I am only referring to one devil here :)

about me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Home: KL, Malaysia
School: U of A

I am someone who frets a lot - I call it a psychological disorder. I am constantly trying to escape my complex mind which, very often, drives me and my close companions to the edge of insanity. Born under the sun star Libra, I am greatly affected by a disease called "indecisiveness". Nicknames were never part of my dictionary until I met some people who decided to name me "turtle". Soon, I was representing a zoo of hamsters, "sotongs", pigs, cats, etc...

chat

previous

  • The Dogs of Babel
  • My Memory Box
  • My model idol
  • Stepping out of the dark
  • The Story
  • A broken heart
  • It's a blue, blue sky
  • We Malaysians are Selfish
  • The end of another academic year
  • A nightmare
  • archives

  • October 2003

  • November 2003

  • December 2003

  • January 2004

  • February 2004

  • March 2004

  • April 2004

  • May 2004

  • June 2004

  • July 2004

  • August 2004

  • September 2004

  • October 2004

  • November 2004

  • December 2004

  • January 2005

  • February 2005

  • March 2005

  • April 2005

  • May 2005

  • June 2005

  • July 2005

  • August 2005

  • September 2005

  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • personal

    Dedications
    My Fotopage



    Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Project Petaling Street Photobucket eXTReMe Tracker

    Nice Photoblogs

    [ lifethrumylens.com ]

    I read

    [ ::mum-mum::eat-eat:: ]
    [ Patricia ]
    [ Elizabeth ]
    [ Liz ]
    [ Li Shun ]
    [ Markuz ]
    [ Michelle ]
    [ Dr.Liew ]
    [ Simplymel ]
    [ Jacey ]
    [ Viewtru ]
    [ Afi ]
    [ KweiLi ]
    [ Brand New Malaysian ]
    [ MrKiasu ]
    [ LeoKoo ]
    [ AMS'Blog ]
    [ Stephanie ]
    [ Shadow ]
    [ Chiak Lung ]
    [ Maverick ]
    [ Lyn-theQ ]
    [ Thomas ]
    [ Lynette ]
    [ Gareth ]

    design

    title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) by w4rnawarni @ blogskins

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com