Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Don't go stealing a baby

The poor mother. The poor baby. Stealing money and cars is bad enough. Why go steal someone's baby? I just read in the newspapers today that a baby can fetch RM20,000 in the black market. To sell a baby...

A baby. How can someone be so cruel to take a baby and sell its body parts? Or raise it to serve as a beggar? All this just for people's greed for money? For health and longevity reasons just by eating a baby (or its organs)? This may sound absurd, but the black market can no longer hide its indespicable business tactics. There's no need to question the truth of the black market's ways. But why use a baby?

A newborn baby is a proof of life. It is a proof of human existence, of the cycle of life. I guess evil is just everywhere these days. Whoever that stole the baby from its rightful family has sinned and I believe it will bring bad karma.

Hospitals. How can they be so lax in their security?

At times like this, I tell myself that perhaps there is no hope anymore in searching for a good heart. I pray, if I do meet a good-natured human, let it be one who can bring back some sense into all of us.

May God bless the lost child who only needs to return home safely to his mother's arms.

about me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Home: KL, Malaysia
School: U of A

I am someone who frets a lot - I call it a psychological disorder. I am constantly trying to escape my complex mind which, very often, drives me and my close companions to the edge of insanity. Born under the sun star Libra, I am greatly affected by a disease called "indecisiveness". Nicknames were never part of my dictionary until I met some people who decided to name me "turtle". Soon, I was representing a zoo of hamsters, "sotongs", pigs, cats, etc...

chat

previous

  • Just be there for me
  • Always in love
  • Car-less, "A"-less ... hopeless
  • What to do?
  • Melbourne 2005
  • Bad Charlotte
  • The Dogs of Babel
  • My Memory Box
  • My model idol
  • Stepping out of the dark
  • archives

  • October 2003

  • November 2003

  • December 2003

  • January 2004

  • February 2004

  • March 2004

  • April 2004

  • May 2004

  • June 2004

  • July 2004

  • August 2004

  • September 2004

  • October 2004

  • November 2004

  • December 2004

  • January 2005

  • February 2005

  • March 2005

  • April 2005

  • May 2005

  • June 2005

  • July 2005

  • August 2005

  • September 2005

  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • personal

    Dedications
    My Fotopage



    Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Project Petaling Street Photobucket eXTReMe Tracker

    Nice Photoblogs

    [ lifethrumylens.com ]

    I read

    [ ::mum-mum::eat-eat:: ]
    [ Patricia ]
    [ Elizabeth ]
    [ Liz ]
    [ Li Shun ]
    [ Markuz ]
    [ Michelle ]
    [ Dr.Liew ]
    [ Simplymel ]
    [ Jacey ]
    [ Viewtru ]
    [ Afi ]
    [ KweiLi ]
    [ Brand New Malaysian ]
    [ MrKiasu ]
    [ LeoKoo ]
    [ AMS'Blog ]
    [ Stephanie ]
    [ Shadow ]
    [ Chiak Lung ]
    [ Maverick ]
    [ Lyn-theQ ]
    [ Thomas ]
    [ Lynette ]
    [ Gareth ]

    design

    title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) by w4rnawarni @ blogskins

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com