Thursday, January 22, 2004

Chinese New Year Eve

~Love Mum, Dad and Sis always~

I woke up at 7.00am this morning just to call back home but I couldn't get through. The lines are busy back home as everyone is making calls and sending SMS's. This is quite a bad service. What if there is an emergency and someone needs to call for help only to find he can't get through any calls because of the massive traffic of messages? It's quite ridiculous. Anyway, I managed to talk to Dad for 4 minutes because he couldn't hear me and I called my uncle's house instead of his handphone. He said he'll call back but of course, he couldn't make calls either because it's too busy! Sad...but we managed to talk on msn =) Mostly everyonne is back home. Yeah...I guess I missed the times when I was little and always looked forward to this celebration. I was always looking forwart to meeting my cousins at my hometown and the best thing was staying up late to play cards with them! I remember my sister and I played this silly little card game with some of our really funny cousins and we laughed until our cheeks hurt! It was so hilarious! I really miss those times. Reading Dad's email brought tears to my eyes. It's just the feeling of homesick now I guess. A new year where I can't be with my family members is quite a pity but I have no choice. I'll have to bear with it for three more years.

So, I'll be spending today, the eve of New Year, doing homework as usual T_T. Oh, right...I'll be spending the whole day tomorrow doing homework as well -_-'

I have to finish up my work though as next week is a real busy week for me and I have a meeting to attend on Monday and a pool tournament to run the next day. Oh not to mention the fun part...I have a party to attend on Saturday and Sunday as well...phew! THis month seems like a pretty busy month for me! Well, it's not so bad...I'm still on track with my studies and all. At the same time, I'm learning new skills, attending meetings (I didn't know my position was quite an important one) and having fun too ^^ !

Oh wait...I have a ...math test on Friday T_T. Busy busy busy

After signing documents at the bank, I walked around the City Centre to pass time before returning to campus for classes. Intuitively, I walked into HMV, which I didn't even know there was a HMV here in the first place. I searched for music CD's and voila...there it was...CHristina Aguilera's Stripped. I'm a real big fan of her songs. Even though people don't respect her as a person, I feel that those people should consider respecting her songs at least. I have never heard a voice so powerful other than Celine Dion's. She is no doubt a diva to me. Well, her appearance and dressing leaves a lot to be questioned but I guess she's just being bold and daring, sending out a message to everyone, "I don't care what you say or what you think. This is who I am. You don't like to look then just shut your eyes and get out of my way". That's the real attitude, girl. Oh well. Her songs are fantastic. I love em' ^^

Time to sit in another math class for another hour T_T

Here's a Chinese quote translated to English (I got this from my daddy):

"Health make things happen, Wealth make things work, Joy make things beautiful,
may you have all three all the time... Happy Lunar New Year, everyone!"

about me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Home: KL, Malaysia
School: U of A

I am someone who frets a lot - I call it a psychological disorder. I am constantly trying to escape my complex mind which, very often, drives me and my close companions to the edge of insanity. Born under the sun star Libra, I am greatly affected by a disease called "indecisiveness". Nicknames were never part of my dictionary until I met some people who decided to name me "turtle". Soon, I was representing a zoo of hamsters, "sotongs", pigs, cats, etc...

chat

previous

  • Just want to be happy
  • [Engineering Week]
  • Back to school
  • FAILED
  • Floor Formal 2003
  • Popsicle-Stick Bridge Competition!
  • Halloween Party
  • SEASA party - Drunk!
  • archives

  • October 2003

  • November 2003

  • December 2003

  • January 2004

  • February 2004

  • March 2004

  • April 2004

  • May 2004

  • June 2004

  • July 2004

  • August 2004

  • September 2004

  • October 2004

  • November 2004

  • December 2004

  • January 2005

  • February 2005

  • March 2005

  • April 2005

  • May 2005

  • June 2005

  • July 2005

  • August 2005

  • September 2005

  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • personal

    Dedications
    My Fotopage



    Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Project Petaling Street Photobucket eXTReMe Tracker

    Nice Photoblogs

    [ lifethrumylens.com ]

    I read

    [ ::mum-mum::eat-eat:: ]
    [ Patricia ]
    [ Elizabeth ]
    [ Liz ]
    [ Li Shun ]
    [ Markuz ]
    [ Michelle ]
    [ Dr.Liew ]
    [ Simplymel ]
    [ Jacey ]
    [ Viewtru ]
    [ Afi ]
    [ KweiLi ]
    [ Brand New Malaysian ]
    [ MrKiasu ]
    [ LeoKoo ]
    [ AMS'Blog ]
    [ Stephanie ]
    [ Shadow ]
    [ Chiak Lung ]
    [ Maverick ]
    [ Lyn-theQ ]
    [ Thomas ]
    [ Lynette ]
    [ Gareth ]

    design

    title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) by w4rnawarni @ blogskins

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com