Saturday, June 12, 2004

Fate

Fate.It a short word but it has such a powerful impact on many lives. For some of us, we believe our destiny and our journey through life is based on fate itself. I believe lots of it are determined by our past lives, namely our karma. Fate is a word which still confuses me till today. It is not a very popular belief - only most Buddhists and Hindus believe in reincarnation. Also, we believe of punishment in the next life if bad karma is encouraged to come trodding into our current lives. In a way, it all makes sense to me. It is but a cycle of life. Everything is balance. That is why we hear lots of stories where people say life is never a bed of roses. The term "Nobody is perfect" has become a lesson to lots of people who become too proud and defy destiny. But, what is destiny? Who determines it? Is it us? Or is it still in the hands of fate?

It is such a pity sometimes to feel such trauma from our beliefs. Nonetheless, it is for the betterment of every human being that walks this earth. There are those who are born with a silver spoon in their mouth, with their whims and fancies obeyed all through their childhood, but...face a shift in life, a twist of fate so cruel that brings misery when they reach a different phase in life. There are those who suffer when they were young, a miserable living, poor and broken families but...with the twist of fate again, they are able to taste the sweetness of life after surviving a living hell. It is a cycle. So, I wonder sometimes - how we would always envy someone who is better off than us, who is smarter, who is more beautiful, who has that butt, that boob, that nose, that gift of the gab, that writer's mind, that friends, that money, that house, that car, that girl, that boy, that baby, that family...

Yet, there are still the greedy souls. Still wanting more. Not realizing how happiness or opportunity have fallen right on their doorstep.


In the end, it does not really matter. It is hard to deter the human desire from feelings of jealousy and arrogance. It takes a great willpower and character to understand what life is trying to put you through. After all that lost, those broken hearts, those humiliation, we always turn to the sky and say "Why am I given such life? Why is SHE/HE blessed with such perfect life?" So, why?

No one can answer this. No matter how we speak of it, it will all go back to square one. This is the human blood and mind. I just hope, whatever test that I am going to go through, will show me a true meaning to life. For now, the only obstacle I will be facing is my love life. Distance. My sensitive heart. Control. I will wait for each day when I return to see him there, recognizing me as part of his life. That is my only wish. That is my true happiness. I have considered much about my past. Eighteen years have walked by so quickly.I was never very succesful academically. I have always been an average student. I was never the center of attraction, never that popular girl or friend. I finally realize what would really make my life complete. Just a happy true love by my side always and my life will be perfect in my eyes. May this be our fate...

about me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Home: KL, Malaysia
School: U of A

I am someone who frets a lot - I call it a psychological disorder. I am constantly trying to escape my complex mind which, very often, drives me and my close companions to the edge of insanity. Born under the sun star Libra, I am greatly affected by a disease called "indecisiveness". Nicknames were never part of my dictionary until I met some people who decided to name me "turtle". Soon, I was representing a zoo of hamsters, "sotongs", pigs, cats, etc...

chat

previous

  • Rose Red
  • Kawan hmph!
  • Hamsters Ahoy!
  • Where will you be tomorrow?
  • I don't think so...
  • Relationship - courtship - love
  • Sexy!
  • Crowd mania
  • Meow
  • Ring-u
  • archives

  • October 2003

  • November 2003

  • December 2003

  • January 2004

  • February 2004

  • March 2004

  • April 2004

  • May 2004

  • June 2004

  • July 2004

  • August 2004

  • September 2004

  • October 2004

  • November 2004

  • December 2004

  • January 2005

  • February 2005

  • March 2005

  • April 2005

  • May 2005

  • June 2005

  • July 2005

  • August 2005

  • September 2005

  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • personal

    Dedications
    My Fotopage



    Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Project Petaling Street Photobucket eXTReMe Tracker

    Nice Photoblogs

    [ lifethrumylens.com ]

    I read

    [ ::mum-mum::eat-eat:: ]
    [ Patricia ]
    [ Elizabeth ]
    [ Liz ]
    [ Li Shun ]
    [ Markuz ]
    [ Michelle ]
    [ Dr.Liew ]
    [ Simplymel ]
    [ Jacey ]
    [ Viewtru ]
    [ Afi ]
    [ KweiLi ]
    [ Brand New Malaysian ]
    [ MrKiasu ]
    [ LeoKoo ]
    [ AMS'Blog ]
    [ Stephanie ]
    [ Shadow ]
    [ Chiak Lung ]
    [ Maverick ]
    [ Lyn-theQ ]
    [ Thomas ]
    [ Lynette ]
    [ Gareth ]

    design

    title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) by w4rnawarni @ blogskins

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com