Thursday, May 27, 2004

Ring-u

~Love Mum, Dad and Sis always~

It is raining. What a relief to feel the air saturated with moist again. After weeks of tormenting heat waves, the weather has decided to take on a new path. Yes, I have missed the rainstorm. I recalled how I tried to remember this rainstorm when I was studying in cold Canada - the sounds of the rain pattering against the window, how the winds howl, the booming sounds of thunder and flashes of lightining. The sight of rain just gives me more comfort. It just feels more like home now. Suddenly, I feel a slight sillyness of praising the rain. I know some people dislike this gloomy weather. With rain, all outdoor activities will be cancelled, driving conditions worsens, gloomy moods take over...but to me, I love rain. I would love to cuddle in bed later with a good book to read. It is the best time to rest when it is a rainy day and what more can it be than a perfect day to finish up a nice novel peacefully.

My sis wanted to watch The Ring (American version) this afternoon. Since I had nothing else important to do for the rest of the day, I decided to watch it with her. After all, I have only seen the Japanese version Ringu and I am curious to find out why there were thumbs-down for the American version. All in all, I prefered some parts that were shown in the Japanese version. The American version did not explain much about the story of the girl and the curse. I also felt the cursed video in the Japanese version was more freaky. Also, the way the victims died were scarier - I really freaked out at the sight of their twisted faces. However, one simple thing I want to point out - the American version was not so boring. I realized Japanese horror movies tend to be really slow-moving, long-winded...well, basically SLOW, not to mention, the korean horror movies as well (urgh). Remember the Japanese ghost show Dark Water? Now, that was really SLOW. But, it was nice. I liked that movie. Haha.

I spent the rest of the day studying for my Undang test. I really hope I can pass. Weird enough, I am still slow at understanding the Malay questions and answers. I feel weird sometimes not knowing how to converse or understand the national language. I guess it takes time, since I have been studying in English for the past two years. The influence is very strong (and I was never really keen on scoring for my Malay papers :P). Once I am over with the examination this Saturday, I am done! Hopefully, I can pass and then I can start my driving lessons. Yay!

about me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Home: KL, Malaysia
School: U of A

I am someone who frets a lot - I call it a psychological disorder. I am constantly trying to escape my complex mind which, very often, drives me and my close companions to the edge of insanity. Born under the sun star Libra, I am greatly affected by a disease called "indecisiveness". Nicknames were never part of my dictionary until I met some people who decided to name me "turtle". Soon, I was representing a zoo of hamsters, "sotongs", pigs, cats, etc...

chat

previous

  • What's going on, mate?
  • Abuse
  • Language confusion
  • I am that good friend
  • So much for the fame
  • Toasted!
  • When he loved me...
  • Good ol' mum :)
  • I'm home again!
  • The journey home
  • archives

  • October 2003

  • November 2003

  • December 2003

  • January 2004

  • February 2004

  • March 2004

  • April 2004

  • May 2004

  • June 2004

  • July 2004

  • August 2004

  • September 2004

  • October 2004

  • November 2004

  • December 2004

  • January 2005

  • February 2005

  • March 2005

  • April 2005

  • May 2005

  • June 2005

  • July 2005

  • August 2005

  • September 2005

  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • personal

    Dedications
    My Fotopage



    Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Project Petaling Street Photobucket eXTReMe Tracker

    Nice Photoblogs

    [ lifethrumylens.com ]

    I read

    [ ::mum-mum::eat-eat:: ]
    [ Patricia ]
    [ Elizabeth ]
    [ Liz ]
    [ Li Shun ]
    [ Markuz ]
    [ Michelle ]
    [ Dr.Liew ]
    [ Simplymel ]
    [ Jacey ]
    [ Viewtru ]
    [ Afi ]
    [ KweiLi ]
    [ Brand New Malaysian ]
    [ MrKiasu ]
    [ LeoKoo ]
    [ AMS'Blog ]
    [ Stephanie ]
    [ Shadow ]
    [ Chiak Lung ]
    [ Maverick ]
    [ Lyn-theQ ]
    [ Thomas ]
    [ Lynette ]
    [ Gareth ]

    design

    title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) by w4rnawarni @ blogskins

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com