Thursday, May 20, 2004

So much for the fame

~Love Mum, Dad and Sis always~

Everything happens for a reason. So, why does the SEASA president wants to resign all of a sudden? Personally, I think these people are very childish when it comes to these matters. I am not saying that the president is wrong to do so. Even so, if he knew this was coming, and he knew he was going to deal with this other annoying executive for the whole year, why even bother running for the position? To me, a respectful and distinguish president is a person who knows the meaning of responsibility, who understands his capabilities well to run the whole club, who is not easily put down by little disputes within the club and who knows his role as a leader. A leader has to lead. And I do not see this leadership trait in the president after receiving news of his sudden resignation. He says he is fed-up and can no longer commit to the club and its people. WHAT IN THE BLOODY HELL SOME PRESIDENT CAN GIVE A REASON LIKE THAT? I am struck by utmost disappointment. As an executive member of the club, I feel that we should all discuss any unhappy cause and not just make hasty decisions like resigning without a proper reason. I just got back from a tiring game of badminton with Chee Son, Eugene and William. Well, I am still quite lousy at badminton compared to those guys. Still, I played on even though I made so many mistakes in the game. If Tj, ken and ding dong boy were present it would have been more fun, just like the old days. Sigh, those were the days. I received a call from a friend of mine just now. I am starting to suspect all his calls at weird times, and not to mention, many times in a day too. I just do not want to face the results. Every time a good guy friend of mine has to turn out this way for some reason. And in the end I lose all my friends. The truth is, it has not been a happy holiday for me ever since I got back. I have noticed lots of changes in my friends. It feels so different now and sometimes I just reminisce the past and start to think if anything rooted from there. Now, I just don't feel like seeing anyone anymore. I know I cannot expect much. I have been away for a year, and I will be away for another four years...I am so disturbed by this. Last night, with tears wetting my pillow, I thought of all my friends, and I started to judge myself, my beginning, my ending, my love whom I miss so dearly...I am losing one by one slowly and just the thought of you leaving me can break my heart a million times. I just wish you would never return home for good yet. I just wish you would stay with me still. I know I need to trust you more, but somehow, just you being such an angel never fails to leave me with thoughts of others seeking to love you as well. Do you know how much you mean to me? You mean more than the whole world itself even when darkness rules the world, you're the light in my life. And maybe one day, when I am away, you will meet another cute baby angel, and you will love her instead of me. I am so confused. I want to stop these thoughts, please. Help me. =_(
I really love you, I really do and I will never stop. Please, forgive me. I know I always "kek sei lei". I don't mean to.

about me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Home: KL, Malaysia
School: U of A

I am someone who frets a lot - I call it a psychological disorder. I am constantly trying to escape my complex mind which, very often, drives me and my close companions to the edge of insanity. Born under the sun star Libra, I am greatly affected by a disease called "indecisiveness". Nicknames were never part of my dictionary until I met some people who decided to name me "turtle". Soon, I was representing a zoo of hamsters, "sotongs", pigs, cats, etc...

chat

previous

  • Toasted!
  • When he loved me...
  • Good ol' mum :)
  • I'm home again!
  • The journey home
  • Cabin Fever
  • Buffalo Chickens?
  • Extension?
  • Pack, pack away!
  • One more to go!
  • archives

  • October 2003

  • November 2003

  • December 2003

  • January 2004

  • February 2004

  • March 2004

  • April 2004

  • May 2004

  • June 2004

  • July 2004

  • August 2004

  • September 2004

  • October 2004

  • November 2004

  • December 2004

  • January 2005

  • February 2005

  • March 2005

  • April 2005

  • May 2005

  • June 2005

  • July 2005

  • August 2005

  • September 2005

  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • personal

    Dedications
    My Fotopage



    Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Project Petaling Street Photobucket eXTReMe Tracker

    Nice Photoblogs

    [ lifethrumylens.com ]

    I read

    [ ::mum-mum::eat-eat:: ]
    [ Patricia ]
    [ Elizabeth ]
    [ Liz ]
    [ Li Shun ]
    [ Markuz ]
    [ Michelle ]
    [ Dr.Liew ]
    [ Simplymel ]
    [ Jacey ]
    [ Viewtru ]
    [ Afi ]
    [ KweiLi ]
    [ Brand New Malaysian ]
    [ MrKiasu ]
    [ LeoKoo ]
    [ AMS'Blog ]
    [ Stephanie ]
    [ Shadow ]
    [ Chiak Lung ]
    [ Maverick ]
    [ Lyn-theQ ]
    [ Thomas ]
    [ Lynette ]
    [ Gareth ]

    design

    title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) by w4rnawarni @ blogskins

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com