Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Extension?

~Love Mum, Dad and Sis always~

I met with Dr. Sundararaj today. He was very helpful and friendly. In fact, he looked really young to be a professor. Now, I know why people have been telling me chemical engineering professors look relatively young although they are already in their 40s-50s. He assisted me in scheduling my courses for each term, explaining important information on some courses which are pre-requisites for higher grade courses and co-requisites for some others. I guess, I would really have to extend another year. This means, I will have to renew my study permit before 2007. Haha. Another $200 down the drain or else I will be an illegal immigrant. All these little demonstrations of power and mockery irritates the skin out of me. You pay so much for just a piece of paper that allows you to come into the country and yet, some applications get rejected. Life is so unfair. Since there is this rejection policy the application fee should be reasonable. $200! Call me a stingy, always-complaning girl but I hate to not think about its rationale. Even though it is hard, it does not have to be expensive. Such a rip-off. Immigration...well of course, with these people around, the country is safe and protected from intruders. Still, it stirs me off sometimes when dealing with these stuff. Probably the reason I am making such a big deal out of it is because of the bad experience we malaysians always have with our immigration people. Poor service, bad organization, lame and lazy workers...and it is such an irony that over here you get good service, smiles and polite greets but too $$$!...I guess you can never get all you want in this world. Just like growing up. When you are 13, you wish you could have freedom like your friends. When you are 16, you wish you can have more freedom like your friends. They seem to be having more opportunites to learn and experience. Then, when you are 19, you have gotten almost all the freedom and then your parents say, "Even if you are 25 we won't let you free!" What in the world is that suppoze to mean.

about me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Home: KL, Malaysia
School: U of A

I am someone who frets a lot - I call it a psychological disorder. I am constantly trying to escape my complex mind which, very often, drives me and my close companions to the edge of insanity. Born under the sun star Libra, I am greatly affected by a disease called "indecisiveness". Nicknames were never part of my dictionary until I met some people who decided to name me "turtle". Soon, I was representing a zoo of hamsters, "sotongs", pigs, cats, etc...

chat

previous

  • Pack, pack away!
  • One more to go!
  • Overloaded
  • Funny parodies
  • Wrong post
  • A thinking woman
  • Two good jokes
  • Meaningful
  • Gloomy Gum Gooey...
  • The long-D shatters my heart
  • archives

  • October 2003

  • November 2003

  • December 2003

  • January 2004

  • February 2004

  • March 2004

  • April 2004

  • May 2004

  • June 2004

  • July 2004

  • August 2004

  • September 2004

  • October 2004

  • November 2004

  • December 2004

  • January 2005

  • February 2005

  • March 2005

  • April 2005

  • May 2005

  • June 2005

  • July 2005

  • August 2005

  • September 2005

  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • personal

    Dedications
    My Fotopage



    Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Project Petaling Street Photobucket eXTReMe Tracker

    Nice Photoblogs

    [ lifethrumylens.com ]

    I read

    [ ::mum-mum::eat-eat:: ]
    [ Patricia ]
    [ Elizabeth ]
    [ Liz ]
    [ Li Shun ]
    [ Markuz ]
    [ Michelle ]
    [ Dr.Liew ]
    [ Simplymel ]
    [ Jacey ]
    [ Viewtru ]
    [ Afi ]
    [ KweiLi ]
    [ Brand New Malaysian ]
    [ MrKiasu ]
    [ LeoKoo ]
    [ AMS'Blog ]
    [ Stephanie ]
    [ Shadow ]
    [ Chiak Lung ]
    [ Maverick ]
    [ Lyn-theQ ]
    [ Thomas ]
    [ Lynette ]
    [ Gareth ]

    design

    title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) by w4rnawarni @ blogskins

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com