Sunday, April 25, 2004

Pack, pack away!

~Love Mum, Dad and Sis always~

Done.

I'm freeeeee! Well, not quite yet. My final paper was difficult but I could not care less. I wrote stuff down and that is all that matters. I did not leave any questions blank. I tried my best to answer everything else. I expected this exam to be dreadfully draggy but instead that two and a half hours passed really quickly. My heart jumped with glee when the clock strike 11.30 am.

"Time is up!" Yippeeeeee!

After that, most of the first-year engineers headed to QUAD for free hot dogs and pop. The first year club decided to give the engineers a year-end treat by giving free food and pop. It was quite unorganized but it was expected as we did not have time to plan it. We estimated a quarter of the co-hord to turn up, but there was a long, long line-up when I arrived at the area. So, naturally, everyone had a great time celebrating the end of school and the beginning of holidays! It felt so good to be exam-free! There was a big group of guys playing football, some girls playing frisbee and the like. Even engineering professors who taught us this term were there to share the fun.

I am starting to miss everything - the people I know, campus, residence...
This coming September, we will be in different engineering classes, I know I won't see Sarah, Vishi, Hiren, Miki, Jason, Yi Shuai, Bryan, Michael, Eugene...so many of them...sigh *sob sob*I will miss those "doing-homework-together" sessions that were always filled with laughter and crappy talks. I will miss my classes, especially physics and calculus lessons. Never once had I felt bored or drifted off into lala land during these two classes. The company, the professor, the weird guy who always sat in front and asked stupid, irrelevant questions...I will miss them all.

I have been packing ever since I got back from campus. In a few hours time, I'll be moving some of the stuff down to Joyce's place first. Most of the people on my floor left this morning. Damn...I did not know the good work of cleaning could do damages. I had to clean out the marks and spillage on the door so I scrubbed it with the detergent provided by the housekeeping staff and guess what...I made the mark worse as I had scrubbed out some paint...(damn it!) Now I have to pay the charges, $20.00!! I am going to get Brenda to buy me lunch when I'm back in KL. After all, it was her idea too that we stick those shiny stuff on the door. Sheesh!

Got to finish up the packing!

about me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Home: KL, Malaysia
School: U of A

I am someone who frets a lot - I call it a psychological disorder. I am constantly trying to escape my complex mind which, very often, drives me and my close companions to the edge of insanity. Born under the sun star Libra, I am greatly affected by a disease called "indecisiveness". Nicknames were never part of my dictionary until I met some people who decided to name me "turtle". Soon, I was representing a zoo of hamsters, "sotongs", pigs, cats, etc...

chat

previous

  • One more to go!
  • Overloaded
  • Funny parodies
  • Wrong post
  • A thinking woman
  • Two good jokes
  • Meaningful
  • Gloomy Gum Gooey...
  • The long-D shatters my heart
  • 25 WAYS TO TELL THAT THE SEMESTER IS DRAGGIN' ON T...
  • archives

  • October 2003

  • November 2003

  • December 2003

  • January 2004

  • February 2004

  • March 2004

  • April 2004

  • May 2004

  • June 2004

  • July 2004

  • August 2004

  • September 2004

  • October 2004

  • November 2004

  • December 2004

  • January 2005

  • February 2005

  • March 2005

  • April 2005

  • May 2005

  • June 2005

  • July 2005

  • August 2005

  • September 2005

  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • personal

    Dedications
    My Fotopage



    Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Project Petaling Street Photobucket eXTReMe Tracker

    Nice Photoblogs

    [ lifethrumylens.com ]

    I read

    [ ::mum-mum::eat-eat:: ]
    [ Patricia ]
    [ Elizabeth ]
    [ Liz ]
    [ Li Shun ]
    [ Markuz ]
    [ Michelle ]
    [ Dr.Liew ]
    [ Simplymel ]
    [ Jacey ]
    [ Viewtru ]
    [ Afi ]
    [ KweiLi ]
    [ Brand New Malaysian ]
    [ MrKiasu ]
    [ LeoKoo ]
    [ AMS'Blog ]
    [ Stephanie ]
    [ Shadow ]
    [ Chiak Lung ]
    [ Maverick ]
    [ Lyn-theQ ]
    [ Thomas ]
    [ Lynette ]
    [ Gareth ]

    design

    title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) by w4rnawarni @ blogskins

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com