Monday, April 19, 2004

Gloomy Gum Gooey...

~Love Mum, Dad and Sis always~

While walking back to my place, all the thoughts came crashing down into me like the rush of a waterfall. I started to reminisce the time when we first met and how we became friends. I remember that one night when he asked me if I wanted to go have a late-night supper at 1.00 am and I happily agreed, because I was in love. I never knew how he felt about me, and I guess I did not want to find out less disappointment. Little did I knew that it was actually a "date". How silly can he get. I remember those times we spent together, those silly online chats through the webcam, and that was before we got together.

One night, after karaoke with him and the SEASA bunch, I thought I would not be able to see him again after that night, as the end of holidays meant serious work on studies and less time for play. I walked back to my room, I slumped onto my bed, thinking of how things just ended so quickly for us - that I will miss the opportunity to share something special with him. But in just minutes, he changed my life forever. I was grabbing some bread to eat ( I still remember how I was spreading the peanut butter on the bread) when he called me to go downstairs. At 3.00 am...he was suppoze to be home as they dropped him off at his place before dropping me off at mine! Surprised, I walked aimlessly down and there he was, sitting there by the tables at the cafeteria. And, yeah...he confessed. That was the best thing that ever happened to me.

Those times were sweet. The few first weeks together were such bliss. Now, there's so much tension between us. The distance that we will face, my exams, he being ill, me occupying too much space, me being irritating, he being frustrated...

Nevertheless, now I know how it feels to love someone. If I really do lose him one day, I guess the pain will be so unbearable that it will affect every single part of me. Still, my love for him will be eternal...I'll never forget, imprinted in my soul, it'll just fade away in reality, but never fade in my memories...thank you for showing me such meaning in life, it's just too bad that I have to feel the immense hurt but it is no one's fault...

We'll I just have to try, I guess. I know we will face a lot of problems ahead, but I hope we can take it step by step. I know I'm young, and stubborn and unstable, but I really want to make things work for the both of us. I will be having tough years studying ahead while you will be either working to start a career or studying. May these journey of ours be a platform to strengthen ourselves first and hopefully, our hearts as well, if our hearts still stay as one.

~~I'm missing you now, every minute in fact, whenever you are not here with me. But, I have to concentrate on studying now.~~

about me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Home: KL, Malaysia
School: U of A

I am someone who frets a lot - I call it a psychological disorder. I am constantly trying to escape my complex mind which, very often, drives me and my close companions to the edge of insanity. Born under the sun star Libra, I am greatly affected by a disease called "indecisiveness". Nicknames were never part of my dictionary until I met some people who decided to name me "turtle". Soon, I was representing a zoo of hamsters, "sotongs", pigs, cats, etc...

chat

previous

  • The long-D shatters my heart
  • 25 WAYS TO TELL THAT THE SEMESTER IS DRAGGIN' ON T...
  • Sony Ericsson!
  • Birthday party...and one more day to FINALS
  • Zzz
  • Squeak, squeak!
  • 18 hours!
  • Frying Fridays
  • Vexed
  • Only you can show me the way...
  • archives

  • October 2003

  • November 2003

  • December 2003

  • January 2004

  • February 2004

  • March 2004

  • April 2004

  • May 2004

  • June 2004

  • July 2004

  • August 2004

  • September 2004

  • October 2004

  • November 2004

  • December 2004

  • January 2005

  • February 2005

  • March 2005

  • April 2005

  • May 2005

  • June 2005

  • July 2005

  • August 2005

  • September 2005

  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • personal

    Dedications
    My Fotopage



    Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Project Petaling Street Photobucket eXTReMe Tracker

    Nice Photoblogs

    [ lifethrumylens.com ]

    I read

    [ ::mum-mum::eat-eat:: ]
    [ Patricia ]
    [ Elizabeth ]
    [ Liz ]
    [ Li Shun ]
    [ Markuz ]
    [ Michelle ]
    [ Dr.Liew ]
    [ Simplymel ]
    [ Jacey ]
    [ Viewtru ]
    [ Afi ]
    [ KweiLi ]
    [ Brand New Malaysian ]
    [ MrKiasu ]
    [ LeoKoo ]
    [ AMS'Blog ]
    [ Stephanie ]
    [ Shadow ]
    [ Chiak Lung ]
    [ Maverick ]
    [ Lyn-theQ ]
    [ Thomas ]
    [ Lynette ]
    [ Gareth ]

    design

    title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) by w4rnawarni @ blogskins

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com