Monday, March 22, 2004

Only you can show me the way...

~Love Mum, Dad and Sis always~

My mind was blank. The mixed anger and stupidity overwhelmed my mind viciously throughout the night. My heart was so weak. I could not allow myself to be free, to let things go, and be less sensitive about every little thing that I had observed. What has become of me today, I wonder. Knowing you was a blessing in disguise. I never knew the true meaning of freedom until I met you. It was so real, right before my eyes, but I still can't seem to grasp it in my hands. I'm trying with all my strength, to ease out my once suppressed heart. The heart that saw too many indecencies, heard too many screams of terror, and felt too much pain. But yes, you're right. Without them, I would never be who I am today. I wouldn't be standing here with my two feet. THe choice I made led me to this path, for I would have blindly walked the other road and leave this world. Plunged into the deepest, darkest hours of suppression and anger, I was ridiculed all my life. What do I know? Silly thoughts that I carried filled in most of my life. Undermining my own intelligence, burning out the light of my star, keeping hostage the soul in me that needs to get out.

I should not have been so rash to judge everything from my perspective, or mine eyes at most. Needless to say, it was the feeling of lost that kept me to believe one day you'll dry out my soul. It's so hard to explain...the fear of losing someone you love so dearly at heart, that no matter what happens, even if it only remains as a memory the love is eternal and forever. Your presence cannot be taken so lightly. Always bringing natural bliss wherever you go. The smile that you smile and others upon yours brings beauty to my world. Oh, can this feeling be expressed more than just words? Yes, of course. What is love then suppoze to mean if it cannot be shown by ways other than words.

Too long have I allow the suppresion to go on. Too long have I deceived my heart into believing that empathy is all that I seek for. The greatest gift that I have received is not love itself but... you. Only you can show me the right path and I knew this the first time I met you. Everything...from your guidance, your strength, to your love, which you shower upon me...thank you...for showing me the way.

about me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Home: KL, Malaysia
School: U of A

I am someone who frets a lot - I call it a psychological disorder. I am constantly trying to escape my complex mind which, very often, drives me and my close companions to the edge of insanity. Born under the sun star Libra, I am greatly affected by a disease called "indecisiveness". Nicknames were never part of my dictionary until I met some people who decided to name me "turtle". Soon, I was representing a zoo of hamsters, "sotongs", pigs, cats, etc...

chat

previous

  • The flower is wilting
  • March Blues
  • ...
  • STOP
  • A new dream
  • Four days of solid fun!
  • A broken heart
  • Amelia
  • Pool tournament success! And it's finally over!
  • CNY dinner with MSSA
  • archives

  • October 2003

  • November 2003

  • December 2003

  • January 2004

  • February 2004

  • March 2004

  • April 2004

  • May 2004

  • June 2004

  • July 2004

  • August 2004

  • September 2004

  • October 2004

  • November 2004

  • December 2004

  • January 2005

  • February 2005

  • March 2005

  • April 2005

  • May 2005

  • June 2005

  • July 2005

  • August 2005

  • September 2005

  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • personal

    Dedications
    My Fotopage



    Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Project Petaling Street Photobucket eXTReMe Tracker

    Nice Photoblogs

    [ lifethrumylens.com ]

    I read

    [ ::mum-mum::eat-eat:: ]
    [ Patricia ]
    [ Elizabeth ]
    [ Liz ]
    [ Li Shun ]
    [ Markuz ]
    [ Michelle ]
    [ Dr.Liew ]
    [ Simplymel ]
    [ Jacey ]
    [ Viewtru ]
    [ Afi ]
    [ KweiLi ]
    [ Brand New Malaysian ]
    [ MrKiasu ]
    [ LeoKoo ]
    [ AMS'Blog ]
    [ Stephanie ]
    [ Shadow ]
    [ Chiak Lung ]
    [ Maverick ]
    [ Lyn-theQ ]
    [ Thomas ]
    [ Lynette ]
    [ Gareth ]

    design

    title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) by w4rnawarni @ blogskins

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com