Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Birthday party...and one more day to FINALS

~Love Mum, Dad and Sis always~

It was Nan's birthday yesterday. The whole crazy bunch of us celebrated his birthday at Earls last night. After a whole afternoon of studying, I went over to my sweetheart's place to use the piano at the community centre. Desperately, I went there, sat down, and banged as much as I wanted to (although I was distracted by the couple playing ping pong near me and this guy who was watching his hockey game really loudly). Nevertheless, I stayed on and played a few songs. Sadly, my fingers have grown rusty. I can't play as well as I used to. Sigh. I must brush up my skills when I'm back home. At least, at home, I can play the piano without any form of distraction and without a time limit. I seem to get nervous when I'm playing with people around me. Probably, I lack the self-confidence, always constantly worrying about how people will judge my piano skills. Well, I just have to accept it that I'm not very good at it =p

After an hour of satisfaction in releasing stress, Nan and Anthony picked the bunch of us up and we all went to Earls together. The food was really good. I had spicy seafood penne...mmmm...yummy...but extremely $$...
There were about 20 of us or more at the dinner. It was pretty fun talking crap and sharing dirty jokes with one another. Well, what can I say about the bunch that I sat with? Personally, I felt that if I were sitting at the other end, it would be pretty boring haha...lucky my sweetie and I were with Ashmir and Daryl. Those were good times...good times =)...
Nan invited four other friends to the dinner as well. From the sound and their appearance I could tell they were canadian-born-chinese (CBC) and they were not too happy with what the crazy bunch of us were discussing or laughing about. Maybe our chat was not up to their standard. Bargh...who cares...CBC people...

Sigh. It has been almost two months since we first started dating each other. I can't believe it is all coming to an end so soon...don't get me wrong when I say it's ending. I just hope a long-distance relationship will be strong for us. It's so hard to say. Everyday, every night, I think of the possiblities that I might lose him...it just shatters my heart straight away even by just thinking about it...for the first time in my life, I can't imagine life without someone. This is the first time that I know I would really feel the isolation, the loss, the pain, a deep, permanent cut in my heart, if I am no longer his love. I rest my case.

Finals starts tomorrow! I have math first thing in the morning, and C++ in the afternoon. Brutal...I know I won't get a good mark for C++ but I just want to get at most a C. SERIOUSLY. I'm hoping to score for math too but I don't want to put any high hopes on it. THe midterm paper was easy, and we are all expecting the final paper to be difficult to sail through. Wish me luck!! ^^

about me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Home: KL, Malaysia
School: U of A

I am someone who frets a lot - I call it a psychological disorder. I am constantly trying to escape my complex mind which, very often, drives me and my close companions to the edge of insanity. Born under the sun star Libra, I am greatly affected by a disease called "indecisiveness". Nicknames were never part of my dictionary until I met some people who decided to name me "turtle". Soon, I was representing a zoo of hamsters, "sotongs", pigs, cats, etc...

chat

previous

  • Zzz
  • Squeak, squeak!
  • 18 hours!
  • Frying Fridays
  • Vexed
  • Only you can show me the way...
  • The flower is wilting
  • March Blues
  • ...
  • STOP
  • archives

  • October 2003

  • November 2003

  • December 2003

  • January 2004

  • February 2004

  • March 2004

  • April 2004

  • May 2004

  • June 2004

  • July 2004

  • August 2004

  • September 2004

  • October 2004

  • November 2004

  • December 2004

  • January 2005

  • February 2005

  • March 2005

  • April 2005

  • May 2005

  • June 2005

  • July 2005

  • August 2005

  • September 2005

  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • personal

    Dedications
    My Fotopage



    Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Project Petaling Street Photobucket eXTReMe Tracker

    Nice Photoblogs

    [ lifethrumylens.com ]

    I read

    [ ::mum-mum::eat-eat:: ]
    [ Patricia ]
    [ Elizabeth ]
    [ Liz ]
    [ Li Shun ]
    [ Markuz ]
    [ Michelle ]
    [ Dr.Liew ]
    [ Simplymel ]
    [ Jacey ]
    [ Viewtru ]
    [ Afi ]
    [ KweiLi ]
    [ Brand New Malaysian ]
    [ MrKiasu ]
    [ LeoKoo ]
    [ AMS'Blog ]
    [ Stephanie ]
    [ Shadow ]
    [ Chiak Lung ]
    [ Maverick ]
    [ Lyn-theQ ]
    [ Thomas ]
    [ Lynette ]
    [ Gareth ]

    design

    title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) by w4rnawarni @ blogskins

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com