Sunday, April 04, 2004

Squeak, squeak!

~Love Mum, Dad and Sis always~

First off, I would like to apologize for my silly behaviour in my last post.
I was at the time of the month where the hormones "party" like crazy and that probably explains why I posted a non-understandable entry. Indeed, I am very much aware of the fact that April Fool's Day was so uneventful and not to mention I did not even get tricked by anybody or even attempt to trick someone. Boy, I think school is getting to everyone here that an official day of pranks or jokes does not play a significant part in our lives anymore.

The weather is getting so well these days. Finally, after 6 months of long, bitter winter, I felt the warmth of the sun on my cheeks again. The breeze was just right, the sun was proudly shining its glory down to earth for it is his time to take charge of the season. Undeniably, the weather still gets a little cranky. The temperature continues to fluctuate wildly up and down and I'm hoping I don't wake up one morning again to see snow falling down from the sky. No, no, no...

Some of my friends have suggested the idea of picnicking at the park but I guess I don't have the time to "picnic" hehe. I have to start working hard for my finals. It is approaching fast but the weird feeling is that I don't feel its tense situation. I'm probably one of those people who can concentrate better when studying alone. With the company of friends, it's hard for me to stay focused somehow. I'm so used to studying all by myself since young and that's probably the case why I can't commit myself to study groups. Nevertheless, I have to admit a good study group can do so much for someone. I'm perfectly fine with the fact that I'm doing assignments with my other coursemates, but studying for exams is another thing and I usually don't mix the two up. I have to go at my own pace when reviewing for an exam and usually what hinders me is the company of friends, be they noisy asses or quiet ants.

Everything happens for a reason, they say. I have yet to grasp those words in the grip of my hand. I'm guessing nothing happens for no reason of course. It is the heart of everything that keeps things going but we often overlook the slightest form of love, the subtle gesture of care, or the indecent atrocities and false pretenses. She knows she has lost everything but she never realized our help was for a good cause. Throwing her temper and ignoring the elders who apparently "cheated" her feelings only shows how much she can take on in the future. Such behaviour is intolerable. Spoiled to the bottom of the heart, she is as stubborn as a goat. Now, no one bothers about her. Everyone gave up on her as soon as she stepped over the borderline, assuming that she can escape from her already broken life, that everything must be done according to her way, that no one, not even her sickly mother can advise her, dig deep into her secrets, her heart. It is such disappointment that reaches my ears for I had an urge to stand by her side always as she was the deprived child who needed the love and care. Now, my sight is blocked by a barrier so arrogant and tall that it is not worth trying to break it down, to cure her illness at heart. Everything happens for a reason, I guess. And that reason is no more than love in this case...

Farewell, old friend. May you find peace in the solitude life that you now seek. This is only the beginning and there are many more obstacles in your path. May you realize it soon enough to not cry a river when time cannot be turned back and things cannot be undone. For this is life, sometimes crying over spilt milk does no cure at all but it opens a new road in life. May God bless you always, my old friend...

about me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Home: KL, Malaysia
School: U of A

I am someone who frets a lot - I call it a psychological disorder. I am constantly trying to escape my complex mind which, very often, drives me and my close companions to the edge of insanity. Born under the sun star Libra, I am greatly affected by a disease called "indecisiveness". Nicknames were never part of my dictionary until I met some people who decided to name me "turtle". Soon, I was representing a zoo of hamsters, "sotongs", pigs, cats, etc...

chat

previous

  • 18 hours!
  • Frying Fridays
  • Vexed
  • Only you can show me the way...
  • The flower is wilting
  • March Blues
  • ...
  • STOP
  • A new dream
  • Four days of solid fun!
  • archives

  • October 2003

  • November 2003

  • December 2003

  • January 2004

  • February 2004

  • March 2004

  • April 2004

  • May 2004

  • June 2004

  • July 2004

  • August 2004

  • September 2004

  • October 2004

  • November 2004

  • December 2004

  • January 2005

  • February 2005

  • March 2005

  • April 2005

  • May 2005

  • June 2005

  • July 2005

  • August 2005

  • September 2005

  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • personal

    Dedications
    My Fotopage



    Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Project Petaling Street Photobucket eXTReMe Tracker

    Nice Photoblogs

    [ lifethrumylens.com ]

    I read

    [ ::mum-mum::eat-eat:: ]
    [ Patricia ]
    [ Elizabeth ]
    [ Liz ]
    [ Li Shun ]
    [ Markuz ]
    [ Michelle ]
    [ Dr.Liew ]
    [ Simplymel ]
    [ Jacey ]
    [ Viewtru ]
    [ Afi ]
    [ KweiLi ]
    [ Brand New Malaysian ]
    [ MrKiasu ]
    [ LeoKoo ]
    [ AMS'Blog ]
    [ Stephanie ]
    [ Shadow ]
    [ Chiak Lung ]
    [ Maverick ]
    [ Lyn-theQ ]
    [ Thomas ]
    [ Lynette ]
    [ Gareth ]

    design

    title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) by w4rnawarni @ blogskins

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com