Friday, March 26, 2004

Vexed

~Love Mum, Dad and Sis always~

I could go insane in just a few more hours. My vexed mind is draining away every possible life in my soul at a constant rate. Every minute, some part of worry pops up in my head and stays there until god knows when. Oh no. I forgot to wear my watch. Now I can't keep track of time. How miserable.

I'm really stuck with these words that Aragorn said to Eowyn in LOTR : "It is but a fool you love. I cannot give you what you seek"...ahhh such perfectly tuned words to politely reject the other party. He's so sexy. I wonder if the rumours about him being gay are true. Or was that ancient news that it doesn't matter to anyone anymore? Anyhow, who cares? He's still so sexy ^^ *drools*

Brenda and I used to participate in a heated discussion about what is not and what is hot about guys. In short, she prefers those pretty-boy kind of guys (which, in my opinion, are the least good looking ones because they look sissy to me) and I drool over sexy, manly, hunky guys ^^ *blows a kiss to Aragorn*

...
I sense a feeling of jealousy hereeee... I smell it everytime I mention the name "Aragorn"...
*Blows a kiss to Chien*
Don't be! ^^

Hehe. I'm being real naughty today. Probably because I'm too stressed out again. As usual, the vulnerable "me". The weirdo of the universe who constantly worries too much, who inflicts humiliation and suffering upon herself all the time. Bla bla bla. I'm actually stuck with my physics homework. I've done it but not entirely. Ahh..it's only worth probably 0.5% out of the entire course mark? That's such a waste that my prof doesn't have office hours today. Wait. He doesn't have office hours. No. He does but it's during my math class. Lame.

Urgh...

I need to go shopping one of these weekends. I'm currently deprived of...erm...well it's not fun. It's not clothes or anythign that I want to buy either. Hmm. Probably just the adventure. >_< Since when shopping was an adventure? Weird. Another one of those weird cravings that I have. Somehow or rather it has to provoke me into doing these things during my crucial time of the semester. Stress. Stress. Stress. There's nothing more I can put after this word as it already depicts the amount of insanity that I'm bounded to muahahahahahah

And now to do some nonsense that I found on LiShun's blog...my stress level needs to be toned down..so bear with me >.< Probably that's why she did that too, eh Shun? *hugz*

PS: By the way, there's a new tagboard down the screen...check it out and post some words if you would like to give me a smile =)



--5 favourite songs at this moment--
1. Come What May (Moulin Rouge Soundtrack)
2. If I ain't Got You (Alicia Keys)
3. This chinese song by some m'sian singer
4. This canto song by aaron kwok
5. I like the way you move (Outkast)

--10 things you're looking forward to--
1. end of school
2. holidays
3. going home
4. sleeping
5. going home
6. Chien
7. eating
8. holidays
9. Chien
10. end of exams...

--6 things you enjoy doing most--
1. Blogging
2. Chien
3. Chien
4. Chien (hehe)
5. doing nonsense
6. lazing around

--favourite memories--
1. MUAHAHAHAH BULLYING SIS
2. disturbing Mum at home
3. graduation day at school
4. SPM RESULTS DAY (hahaha... the day that made you go "huh? I got an A for that?")
5. Crazy, fun times with Ding Dong boy, TJ, Ken, William and CS
6. Shopping with mum u_u
7. getting drunk muahahaha *hic*
8. wearing skirts and shorts (I don't get to wear them here...how miserable)
9. CHIEN ^^

--things you touch everyday--
1. err..."Mao Mao"
2. err...my hair?
3. err...my books??
4. err...my nose???
5. err...my handphone????
6. err...????

--things you do everyday--
1. Ahh...daydream =)
2. Deadly assignments
3. chatting on msn, which technically means going online
4. eat? I can't possibly NOT do that everyday right? (that includes all the brushing teeth and taking showers...bla bla bla)

--things you are good at--
1. Lazing around
2. doing nonsense
3. art
4. writing crappy stuff
5. WORRYING (my best "trait")
6. math
7. rebel (o.O)

--movies you'd watch over and over again--
Lord Of the Rings...

--the person you'll spend your life with--
...
what kinda question is that...
of course is my husband...
who else could it be..."Mao Mao"? muaahahhhahaahhh!

about me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Home: KL, Malaysia
School: U of A

I am someone who frets a lot - I call it a psychological disorder. I am constantly trying to escape my complex mind which, very often, drives me and my close companions to the edge of insanity. Born under the sun star Libra, I am greatly affected by a disease called "indecisiveness". Nicknames were never part of my dictionary until I met some people who decided to name me "turtle". Soon, I was representing a zoo of hamsters, "sotongs", pigs, cats, etc...

chat

previous

  • Only you can show me the way...
  • The flower is wilting
  • March Blues
  • ...
  • STOP
  • A new dream
  • Four days of solid fun!
  • A broken heart
  • Amelia
  • Pool tournament success! And it's finally over!
  • archives

  • October 2003

  • November 2003

  • December 2003

  • January 2004

  • February 2004

  • March 2004

  • April 2004

  • May 2004

  • June 2004

  • July 2004

  • August 2004

  • September 2004

  • October 2004

  • November 2004

  • December 2004

  • January 2005

  • February 2005

  • March 2005

  • April 2005

  • May 2005

  • June 2005

  • July 2005

  • August 2005

  • September 2005

  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • personal

    Dedications
    My Fotopage



    Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Project Petaling Street Photobucket eXTReMe Tracker

    Nice Photoblogs

    [ lifethrumylens.com ]

    I read

    [ ::mum-mum::eat-eat:: ]
    [ Patricia ]
    [ Elizabeth ]
    [ Liz ]
    [ Li Shun ]
    [ Markuz ]
    [ Michelle ]
    [ Dr.Liew ]
    [ Simplymel ]
    [ Jacey ]
    [ Viewtru ]
    [ Afi ]
    [ KweiLi ]
    [ Brand New Malaysian ]
    [ MrKiasu ]
    [ LeoKoo ]
    [ AMS'Blog ]
    [ Stephanie ]
    [ Shadow ]
    [ Chiak Lung ]
    [ Maverick ]
    [ Lyn-theQ ]
    [ Thomas ]
    [ Lynette ]
    [ Gareth ]

    design

    title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) by w4rnawarni @ blogskins

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com