Sunday, March 28, 2004

18 hours!

~Love Mum, Dad and Sis always~

18 hours...
10 hours of school...2 hours of meeting...6 hours of partying

Yesterday Josephine invited us all to Metro to play some pool and after that to karaoke. It was her last weekend here in Edmonton, Canada. She will be leaving for California tomorrow and so it was her wish that we all spend some fun time together last night. So, all in all, I was awake from 8 am yesterday till 5 am today.

My classes ended at 5pm yesterday, and after that, I went for a meeting, which lasted for about 2 hours. I would say that I was obliged to attend the meeting although I have no other tasks that is appointed to me in organizing the cultural night event, which is going to be held on the 7th of May. They were practising a song for that event and somehow I wished that I would be able to stay to participate in the singing too. It's such a beautiful song. I've got it stuck in my head already :p

Then we all went for dinner at a Thai restaurant and boy... was the curry so damn good! Ever since I came here, I've never tasted curry that can match the curry back home until yesterday. YumYum...I ate so much of it! We met Josephine at Metro after that and there, we all played pool to our heart's content. I would say I have improved my skills in pool. The only thing I'm still not good at is getting my cue stick steady. It's always not firm and stable when I want to hit the ball. Also I need more practice on getting the angles right and applying the right force to the ball. It's pretty fun to play pool once in a while. Hah. When I get back I can play with Tj and "Ding Dong Boy" and CheeSon too if he's back. Hmm probably we can go play pool too eh, teng? ^^

Oh my. I just forgot. I woke up about an hour ago (4pm) and I haven't had lunch...ouch *stomach growls*
I'll need to grab something to eat!

about me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Home: KL, Malaysia
School: U of A

I am someone who frets a lot - I call it a psychological disorder. I am constantly trying to escape my complex mind which, very often, drives me and my close companions to the edge of insanity. Born under the sun star Libra, I am greatly affected by a disease called "indecisiveness". Nicknames were never part of my dictionary until I met some people who decided to name me "turtle". Soon, I was representing a zoo of hamsters, "sotongs", pigs, cats, etc...

chat

previous

  • Frying Fridays
  • Vexed
  • Only you can show me the way...
  • The flower is wilting
  • March Blues
  • ...
  • STOP
  • A new dream
  • Four days of solid fun!
  • A broken heart
  • archives

  • October 2003

  • November 2003

  • December 2003

  • January 2004

  • February 2004

  • March 2004

  • April 2004

  • May 2004

  • June 2004

  • July 2004

  • August 2004

  • September 2004

  • October 2004

  • November 2004

  • December 2004

  • January 2005

  • February 2005

  • March 2005

  • April 2005

  • May 2005

  • June 2005

  • July 2005

  • August 2005

  • September 2005

  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • personal

    Dedications
    My Fotopage



    Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Project Petaling Street Photobucket eXTReMe Tracker

    Nice Photoblogs

    [ lifethrumylens.com ]

    I read

    [ ::mum-mum::eat-eat:: ]
    [ Patricia ]
    [ Elizabeth ]
    [ Liz ]
    [ Li Shun ]
    [ Markuz ]
    [ Michelle ]
    [ Dr.Liew ]
    [ Simplymel ]
    [ Jacey ]
    [ Viewtru ]
    [ Afi ]
    [ KweiLi ]
    [ Brand New Malaysian ]
    [ MrKiasu ]
    [ LeoKoo ]
    [ AMS'Blog ]
    [ Stephanie ]
    [ Shadow ]
    [ Chiak Lung ]
    [ Maverick ]
    [ Lyn-theQ ]
    [ Thomas ]
    [ Lynette ]
    [ Gareth ]

    design

    title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) by w4rnawarni @ blogskins

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com