Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Zzz

~Love Mum, Dad and Sis always~

I feel so sleepy...
The worse part is waking up at 7 in the morning to attend my last chemistry class, which only lasted for half and hour. I went to the library to "study" some math but I ended up falling asleep for about an hour. I think it's too quiet in the library. It makes me feel bored and sleepy easily (I know I'm weird). Now, I'm in the MAC library enjoying the cool MAC computer ^^

But, I still can't figure out how to open multiple windows with this computer. Also, I can't seem to find the control to delete a file. Weird. As much as I like this MAC computer, I get frustrated because it's not as user-friendly as windows. Probably I'm too used to windows. It's going to be a long, boring day and I know I'm not in the mood to do any revision. I'll try again later, hopefully I don't fall asleep again. Maybe I should get some sleep first, then I can study all night later. That seems more practical for a night owl like me. I seem to stay awake better at night then in the day time. Currently the weather is driving me to bed too as it is cold and drizzling outside, a perfect weather to sleep in @.@

Unintelligent words from someone has brought much annoyance to me. It is such moments where you sit down in front of the screen and stare at those words, wishing you could give them a slap in the face to wake the hell out of them. Undeniably, I would feel like giving that person a REAL slap if I do have the chance. Such ego and chauvinistic character explains every one of his flaws. It reflects a childish nature upon someone who thinks in that way only to inflict hostility upon himself. What more can I say? I didn't know that he was so sour about the whole thing just because I made the first move, I asked for it first. It is as though he thinks that he was right all this while. How can anyone tolerate such lack of disrespect? Hidden from my sight, I should have known earlier. I learned my mistake and yes, it takes one person to go through mistakes to change for the better. But he does not even learn from his mistakes. The chauvinist pig paraded his words to me as though I was the immature child who needed "guidance" as I took everything for granted and played other people's hearts. That stubborn-ass does not even see his own mistakes first before pointing out other people's mistakes. I feel so angry when I am reminded of this. I don't want to make considerations, but today I feel that these people are so ignorant of everything. In short, they are dumb. Spoiled. Pampered. Inconsiderate. Disrespectful. Chauvinistic. Immature. LOSER. Tactless...there's more and I shall add on to it.

Enough of anger. I'm getting too stressed out by the day. I wish I can be stress-free for life. Is there some kind of pill that I can take to diminish the stress that live on me like parasites?

about me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Home: KL, Malaysia
School: U of A

I am someone who frets a lot - I call it a psychological disorder. I am constantly trying to escape my complex mind which, very often, drives me and my close companions to the edge of insanity. Born under the sun star Libra, I am greatly affected by a disease called "indecisiveness". Nicknames were never part of my dictionary until I met some people who decided to name me "turtle". Soon, I was representing a zoo of hamsters, "sotongs", pigs, cats, etc...

chat

previous

  • Squeak, squeak!
  • 18 hours!
  • Frying Fridays
  • Vexed
  • Only you can show me the way...
  • The flower is wilting
  • March Blues
  • ...
  • STOP
  • A new dream
  • archives

  • October 2003

  • November 2003

  • December 2003

  • January 2004

  • February 2004

  • March 2004

  • April 2004

  • May 2004

  • June 2004

  • July 2004

  • August 2004

  • September 2004

  • October 2004

  • November 2004

  • December 2004

  • January 2005

  • February 2005

  • March 2005

  • April 2005

  • May 2005

  • June 2005

  • July 2005

  • August 2005

  • September 2005

  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • personal

    Dedications
    My Fotopage



    Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Project Petaling Street Photobucket eXTReMe Tracker

    Nice Photoblogs

    [ lifethrumylens.com ]

    I read

    [ ::mum-mum::eat-eat:: ]
    [ Patricia ]
    [ Elizabeth ]
    [ Liz ]
    [ Li Shun ]
    [ Markuz ]
    [ Michelle ]
    [ Dr.Liew ]
    [ Simplymel ]
    [ Jacey ]
    [ Viewtru ]
    [ Afi ]
    [ KweiLi ]
    [ Brand New Malaysian ]
    [ MrKiasu ]
    [ LeoKoo ]
    [ AMS'Blog ]
    [ Stephanie ]
    [ Shadow ]
    [ Chiak Lung ]
    [ Maverick ]
    [ Lyn-theQ ]
    [ Thomas ]
    [ Lynette ]
    [ Gareth ]

    design

    title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) by w4rnawarni @ blogskins

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com