Thursday, April 15, 2004

Sony Ericsson!

~Love Mum, Dad and Sis always~



I was with my sweetheart at the mall today and we saw this really cool phone! Check it out! I was so tempted to buy it as it is cheap - $150 with only a three-month contract. However, I won't be here for the summer to end the contract so I don't think I can purchase it now. Oh well. Too bad for me. I hope it will still be in stock when my contract with Rogers is over. By that time, it will be the month of November...which is 6 months from now...I don't think they'll have anymore in stock...boohoo =(

Two down and three more to go! I'm starting to think I go wacky during exam periods. I realize I do weird things and say nonsensical stuff. I guess yesterday's exam really knocked me off. Math was pretty okay although it took me a while to remember how to do the integrals. I panicked a little when I realize I couldn't do the first two questions, but later on, I managed to calm down and worked it out. Hopefully it was right.

Engineering computer was...brutal....

If I did not sit down with Bryan and Sarah to discuss some of the sample final questions, I would have just guessed every question on the test. At least, I took the extra effort to look through it properly and try and figure things out. So, if I didn't do as bad as my last two tests, I should be able to pass...I hope...

As I closed the examination booklet yesterday, I noticed the look on everyone's faces. Disappointment. Blank. Undeniably, the engineering computer final was difficult. I walked to the back to hand in my answer sheet and I saw some students were still sitting down, trying to decide which answer will be the best guess. Some were just shading on the answer sheet randomly. Even so, it was still hard to relief the stress in my mind. Nevertheless, I'm glad that I'm done with two exams. The next three will be Chemistry (freaky), Linear Algebra (I hate this one, it doesn't make sense at all) and Engineering Physics. Then, I'm done! Yipeeee!

I have started packing already. Realizing that I have three exams next week and only 30 hours after my final exam to move out of the residence, I brought down my large suitcase and the other small ones. I will have boxes of other stuff too like my books and all. Or maybe I should get another suitcase to keep my textbooks and files. It will ease the moving-out procedure. I'm excited at the thought of moving into a new place. Yet, my heart just crushes everytime I think about my sweetheart. Sigh. Why do things always have to end up this way...why...

about me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Home: KL, Malaysia
School: U of A

I am someone who frets a lot - I call it a psychological disorder. I am constantly trying to escape my complex mind which, very often, drives me and my close companions to the edge of insanity. Born under the sun star Libra, I am greatly affected by a disease called "indecisiveness". Nicknames were never part of my dictionary until I met some people who decided to name me "turtle". Soon, I was representing a zoo of hamsters, "sotongs", pigs, cats, etc...

chat

previous

  • Birthday party...and one more day to FINALS
  • Zzz
  • Squeak, squeak!
  • 18 hours!
  • Frying Fridays
  • Vexed
  • Only you can show me the way...
  • The flower is wilting
  • March Blues
  • ...
  • archives

  • October 2003

  • November 2003

  • December 2003

  • January 2004

  • February 2004

  • March 2004

  • April 2004

  • May 2004

  • June 2004

  • July 2004

  • August 2004

  • September 2004

  • October 2004

  • November 2004

  • December 2004

  • January 2005

  • February 2005

  • March 2005

  • April 2005

  • May 2005

  • June 2005

  • July 2005

  • August 2005

  • September 2005

  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • personal

    Dedications
    My Fotopage



    Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Project Petaling Street Photobucket eXTReMe Tracker

    Nice Photoblogs

    [ lifethrumylens.com ]

    I read

    [ ::mum-mum::eat-eat:: ]
    [ Patricia ]
    [ Elizabeth ]
    [ Liz ]
    [ Li Shun ]
    [ Markuz ]
    [ Michelle ]
    [ Dr.Liew ]
    [ Simplymel ]
    [ Jacey ]
    [ Viewtru ]
    [ Afi ]
    [ KweiLi ]
    [ Brand New Malaysian ]
    [ MrKiasu ]
    [ LeoKoo ]
    [ AMS'Blog ]
    [ Stephanie ]
    [ Shadow ]
    [ Chiak Lung ]
    [ Maverick ]
    [ Lyn-theQ ]
    [ Thomas ]
    [ Lynette ]
    [ Gareth ]

    design

    title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) by w4rnawarni @ blogskins

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com