Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Wrong post

~Love Mum, Dad and Sis always~

Whoops! Sorry about deleting the last post. I meant to edit something and I accidentally deleted it somehow...my computer went "gaga" again.

I shall just re-write everything in a different manner. So, I sat for my tedious chemistry paper this morning. What more can I say? I'll just let out a big SIGH. After all, I was never that close to scoring an A for chemistry ever since I stepped into university. It was a mind-boggling three-hour exam. I sat there, fiddling my pencil, flipping through the pages one by one when I could not complete answering them. I was in a mess. I calmed down, tried not to panic when I saw one guy's paper full of answers (yikes!) and started back at square one.

My ever-observant professor, Yoram Apelblat, discovered that I had returned to the first page of the exam as he walked down the row. He took my paper, flipped it and gave me some kind of smile while he muttered something that I could barely hear at that moment. Anyhow, I managed to figure out what that whole 30 seconds of moment in time was. Somehow, he "praised" me for being smart to move on when I faced difficulty in answering one question. In an hour's time, I was back at the first page trying to work my way through all the 12 questions again. What an eventful day it was.

Unfortunately, just as I was about to breathe a sigh of relief after I handed in the paper, my utterly paranoid friend (Eugene), grabbed me from my bag and shook me so hard while screaming at the top of his voice, "I FAILED IT ALL!!! ESTHER!!!!" He should have possibly noticed that his gesture had nearly involved me in a fatal accident. How kind do people get these days? Venting their anger, unleashing all their frustration on you without considering the safety of others. Very nice indeed...

As for my part, I shall just equate it to the cookie monster song, "C is for cookie...and that is good enough for me..."

Good news. I PASSED ENCMP 100. I passed with a C-. Great. Words can't express how happy I am. Now, all I need is a nice GPA to get into my program.

Woohoo...can't wait to be back to see my new home. It's all newly renovated. I wonder how it looks like. I have my own room now (finally after so long). It sounds pretty from the way my mum describes it. But I still would have preferred it to be painted blue or white.

Alright. Now, it's hardcore action for my last two exams. Full blast study ahead. No buts, no daydreaming, no crying, no thinking...hmm is that possible?

about me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Home: KL, Malaysia
School: U of A

I am someone who frets a lot - I call it a psychological disorder. I am constantly trying to escape my complex mind which, very often, drives me and my close companions to the edge of insanity. Born under the sun star Libra, I am greatly affected by a disease called "indecisiveness". Nicknames were never part of my dictionary until I met some people who decided to name me "turtle". Soon, I was representing a zoo of hamsters, "sotongs", pigs, cats, etc...

chat

previous

  • A thinking woman
  • Two good jokes
  • Meaningful
  • Gloomy Gum Gooey...
  • The long-D shatters my heart
  • 25 WAYS TO TELL THAT THE SEMESTER IS DRAGGIN' ON T...
  • Sony Ericsson!
  • Birthday party...and one more day to FINALS
  • Zzz
  • Squeak, squeak!
  • archives

  • October 2003

  • November 2003

  • December 2003

  • January 2004

  • February 2004

  • March 2004

  • April 2004

  • May 2004

  • June 2004

  • July 2004

  • August 2004

  • September 2004

  • October 2004

  • November 2004

  • December 2004

  • January 2005

  • February 2005

  • March 2005

  • April 2005

  • May 2005

  • June 2005

  • July 2005

  • August 2005

  • September 2005

  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • personal

    Dedications
    My Fotopage



    Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Project Petaling Street Photobucket eXTReMe Tracker

    Nice Photoblogs

    [ lifethrumylens.com ]

    I read

    [ ::mum-mum::eat-eat:: ]
    [ Patricia ]
    [ Elizabeth ]
    [ Liz ]
    [ Li Shun ]
    [ Markuz ]
    [ Michelle ]
    [ Dr.Liew ]
    [ Simplymel ]
    [ Jacey ]
    [ Viewtru ]
    [ Afi ]
    [ KweiLi ]
    [ Brand New Malaysian ]
    [ MrKiasu ]
    [ LeoKoo ]
    [ AMS'Blog ]
    [ Stephanie ]
    [ Shadow ]
    [ Chiak Lung ]
    [ Maverick ]
    [ Lyn-theQ ]
    [ Thomas ]
    [ Lynette ]
    [ Gareth ]

    design

    title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) by w4rnawarni @ blogskins

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com