Saturday, April 24, 2004

One more to go!

~Love Mum, Dad and Sis always~

The window was shaking violently. I looked outside to find huge gust of winds terrorizing every single thing that stood in its way. Tonight there will be a big storm in the city. Come to think of it, I have not heard the sound of rainstorms ever since I came to this place. No thunder. No lightning. Not even the sound of heavy rain pattering against the window. I miss those sounds. I remember those rainy afternoons back home where I would curl up in bed for a nice afternoon nap. It felt cold yet the air-conditioning was left on the whole time. I would snuggle under the soft quilt and doze off. Those were the days...when I had no trouble in getting a good rest. I don't get ANY of that here. Ever since I came here, I have had trouble sleeping. I hope it is not insomnia. I sleep so late every night that it has become a routine. I would be wasting my time trying to sleep at 1 am. So, I would toss and turn till 5 am without getting sufficient sleep. I am making sure I get a good night's sleep after all my finals are done!

One more to go!! I sat for math today. I do not know how to describe the whole two hours of exam. I spent one whole day and the whole of last night stuffing the textbook into my puny brain and the questions were not as I expected them to be. They were straight forward - "apply-formula-find-answer" kind of questions. Sigh. I don't know. I guess I managed it pretty well. Not that I am going to ace this final paper. About five minutes before the end of exam, i was already eager to pack up and leave. Looking around me, I saw some people leaving and a familiar face was smiling so gleefully at me. My friend, Vishi, had a very happy expression. He aced it already...

Now, I have the night to squeeze physics! I don't think I will succeed doing so. My heart is somewhere else and hey, how am I suppoze to concentrate on studying when it is the night before your LAST FINAL?? Hah!

Mostly everyone on my floor has left. I saw Sara this afternoon on the way to school. It was a sweet moment. She was leaving and we said our goodbyes and shared hugs. Nice gal...I'll miss her.

Ooo I just saw a bird got blown away by the wind again. Funny! That's how strong the winds get around here. Enough to lift you up a little as you walk. I heard that there are tornados in the summer. Summer is really a beautiful season, it's warm and sunny, everyone is just out there to soak up in the sun.

Well, back to work! Actually, I'm so tired that I just don't feel like doing anything.

about me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Home: KL, Malaysia
School: U of A

I am someone who frets a lot - I call it a psychological disorder. I am constantly trying to escape my complex mind which, very often, drives me and my close companions to the edge of insanity. Born under the sun star Libra, I am greatly affected by a disease called "indecisiveness". Nicknames were never part of my dictionary until I met some people who decided to name me "turtle". Soon, I was representing a zoo of hamsters, "sotongs", pigs, cats, etc...

chat

previous

  • Overloaded
  • Funny parodies
  • Wrong post
  • A thinking woman
  • Two good jokes
  • Meaningful
  • Gloomy Gum Gooey...
  • The long-D shatters my heart
  • 25 WAYS TO TELL THAT THE SEMESTER IS DRAGGIN' ON T...
  • Sony Ericsson!
  • archives

  • October 2003

  • November 2003

  • December 2003

  • January 2004

  • February 2004

  • March 2004

  • April 2004

  • May 2004

  • June 2004

  • July 2004

  • August 2004

  • September 2004

  • October 2004

  • November 2004

  • December 2004

  • January 2005

  • February 2005

  • March 2005

  • April 2005

  • May 2005

  • June 2005

  • July 2005

  • August 2005

  • September 2005

  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • personal

    Dedications
    My Fotopage



    Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Project Petaling Street Photobucket eXTReMe Tracker

    Nice Photoblogs

    [ lifethrumylens.com ]

    I read

    [ ::mum-mum::eat-eat:: ]
    [ Patricia ]
    [ Elizabeth ]
    [ Liz ]
    [ Li Shun ]
    [ Markuz ]
    [ Michelle ]
    [ Dr.Liew ]
    [ Simplymel ]
    [ Jacey ]
    [ Viewtru ]
    [ Afi ]
    [ KweiLi ]
    [ Brand New Malaysian ]
    [ MrKiasu ]
    [ LeoKoo ]
    [ AMS'Blog ]
    [ Stephanie ]
    [ Shadow ]
    [ Chiak Lung ]
    [ Maverick ]
    [ Lyn-theQ ]
    [ Thomas ]
    [ Lynette ]
    [ Gareth ]

    design

    title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) by w4rnawarni @ blogskins

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com