Saturday, May 08, 2004

I'm home again!

~Love Mum, Dad and Sis always~

Finally, home at last. I had the scorching, hot weather to greet me as I stepped out of the airport. I was literally perspiring the whole time from the airport to inside the house. Bless us all for having the invention of the supreme heat destroyer - the air-conditioner. Without it, I might have been melted snow at the doorstep of my house. The renovation in my house is not complete. So, I settled down at the unit, which my parents rented temporarily. It is just located below my house. It feels good to be back home. The television, the sofa, the playstation and the beds are all victims of mine - my deprived state. I went up to take a look at the house and my oh my, everything has changed! Better still, I have my own room. After so long, my wish came true. It took much effort to shift up the boxes and furniture last night but luckily we had help from six Indian workers. I spent the night upstairs in my room. It was so comfortable and I had a really good night's sleep. The renovation should be fully completed by next week and then we can move everything up again. Still, there will be loads of cleaning up and unpacking to do. Dad is not around to help out for these four days. He left for Dublin on a business trip this morning. From my observations, both my family and the environment has changed a lot. Dad's absent-mindedness is becoming very bad. My sister has grown so much over the year. Mum is still pretty much herself except for being occasionally paranoid. This is home. And I am home. Still, one such person whom I miss so much everyday, who can complement my life for eternity, is not here with me. Sigh

about me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Home: KL, Malaysia
School: U of A

I am someone who frets a lot - I call it a psychological disorder. I am constantly trying to escape my complex mind which, very often, drives me and my close companions to the edge of insanity. Born under the sun star Libra, I am greatly affected by a disease called "indecisiveness". Nicknames were never part of my dictionary until I met some people who decided to name me "turtle". Soon, I was representing a zoo of hamsters, "sotongs", pigs, cats, etc...

chat

previous

  • The journey home
  • Cabin Fever
  • Buffalo Chickens?
  • Extension?
  • Pack, pack away!
  • One more to go!
  • Overloaded
  • Funny parodies
  • Wrong post
  • A thinking woman
  • archives

  • October 2003

  • November 2003

  • December 2003

  • January 2004

  • February 2004

  • March 2004

  • April 2004

  • May 2004

  • June 2004

  • July 2004

  • August 2004

  • September 2004

  • October 2004

  • November 2004

  • December 2004

  • January 2005

  • February 2005

  • March 2005

  • April 2005

  • May 2005

  • June 2005

  • July 2005

  • August 2005

  • September 2005

  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • personal

    Dedications
    My Fotopage



    Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Project Petaling Street Photobucket eXTReMe Tracker

    Nice Photoblogs

    [ lifethrumylens.com ]

    I read

    [ ::mum-mum::eat-eat:: ]
    [ Patricia ]
    [ Elizabeth ]
    [ Liz ]
    [ Li Shun ]
    [ Markuz ]
    [ Michelle ]
    [ Dr.Liew ]
    [ Simplymel ]
    [ Jacey ]
    [ Viewtru ]
    [ Afi ]
    [ KweiLi ]
    [ Brand New Malaysian ]
    [ MrKiasu ]
    [ LeoKoo ]
    [ AMS'Blog ]
    [ Stephanie ]
    [ Shadow ]
    [ Chiak Lung ]
    [ Maverick ]
    [ Lyn-theQ ]
    [ Thomas ]
    [ Lynette ]
    [ Gareth ]

    design

    title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) by w4rnawarni @ blogskins

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com