Thursday, April 29, 2004

Buffalo Chickens?

~Love Mum, Dad and Sis always~

It is a warm and sunny day. The temperature is crawling up to a moderate 20 degrees celcius. The winds are still blowing strongly but everything else is perfect on a bright, beautiful day of Spring. The news said today will be a "transition" day of the two seasons. Soon, we will see green again as the white season retreats back. I feel like going out for a walk but I am too tired to do anything for the mean time. Last night, we made "mi hun keh" for dinner and I spent quite a lot of energy in making the flour paste. It was my first time cooking this dish and so I had the fear of screwing it up. It turned out really nice in the end, well, at least my sweetheart said it was delicious and finished the half that I left over in my second serving. Scary. I actually fainted last night. I felt so dizzy that I could not balance myself and plopped to the floor. I freaked out. Is there something wrong with me? Probably I was just too tired and drained. Fortunately, I felt so much better after a few minutes of rest. Then, I watched tv for the rest of the night - South Park, American Idol, Much Music...etc. When I saw the latest Pizza Hut avertisement on the screen, I was totally shocked at how "people" are not ashamed to use their dumbness to acquire fame. Jessica Simpson was featuring the new Buffalo Chicken Pizza. The scene, to me was pathetic. She comes down from the car and tells her friends that she brought the new "Buffalo Chicken Pizza" from Pizza Hut. One of her friends teases her by saying, "Buffalo chicken...that's buffalo without the wings, right Jessica?" And the blonde bimbo replied, "I know, I know..buffalo don't have wings..." As soon as she said that, the buffalos across the fields were flapping their wings! So, Jessica stares with horror but as stupid as she can get, she ended up asking the buffalo to show its wings again by acting like a chicken in front of the animal...

Sheesh. How weird is that? By the way, if you don't get the thing about Jessica Simpson and the buffalo wings, don't feel lost. This whole thing about buffalo wings and Jessica Simpson was hilarious as it showed how dumb the blondie is. She became the laughing stock of the world when she said, "I don't eat buffalos" after being offered some buffalo wings (which are actually chicken wings given the name "buffalo wings").

about me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Home: KL, Malaysia
School: U of A

I am someone who frets a lot - I call it a psychological disorder. I am constantly trying to escape my complex mind which, very often, drives me and my close companions to the edge of insanity. Born under the sun star Libra, I am greatly affected by a disease called "indecisiveness". Nicknames were never part of my dictionary until I met some people who decided to name me "turtle". Soon, I was representing a zoo of hamsters, "sotongs", pigs, cats, etc...

chat

previous

  • Extension?
  • Pack, pack away!
  • One more to go!
  • Overloaded
  • Funny parodies
  • Wrong post
  • A thinking woman
  • Two good jokes
  • Meaningful
  • Gloomy Gum Gooey...
  • archives

  • October 2003

  • November 2003

  • December 2003

  • January 2004

  • February 2004

  • March 2004

  • April 2004

  • May 2004

  • June 2004

  • July 2004

  • August 2004

  • September 2004

  • October 2004

  • November 2004

  • December 2004

  • January 2005

  • February 2005

  • March 2005

  • April 2005

  • May 2005

  • June 2005

  • July 2005

  • August 2005

  • September 2005

  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • personal

    Dedications
    My Fotopage



    Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Project Petaling Street Photobucket eXTReMe Tracker

    Nice Photoblogs

    [ lifethrumylens.com ]

    I read

    [ ::mum-mum::eat-eat:: ]
    [ Patricia ]
    [ Elizabeth ]
    [ Liz ]
    [ Li Shun ]
    [ Markuz ]
    [ Michelle ]
    [ Dr.Liew ]
    [ Simplymel ]
    [ Jacey ]
    [ Viewtru ]
    [ Afi ]
    [ KweiLi ]
    [ Brand New Malaysian ]
    [ MrKiasu ]
    [ LeoKoo ]
    [ AMS'Blog ]
    [ Stephanie ]
    [ Shadow ]
    [ Chiak Lung ]
    [ Maverick ]
    [ Lyn-theQ ]
    [ Thomas ]
    [ Lynette ]
    [ Gareth ]

    design

    title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) by w4rnawarni @ blogskins

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com