Saturday, May 22, 2004

I am that good friend

~Love Mum, Dad and Sis always~

Trodding out of my life was truth. I stumbled upon a familiar feeling, which I did not realize, has disturbed me for the past few years. Few years. It has been a long time. Probably it was just me. Probably it was just me giving too much. I realized, I have suppressed my ownself for others that I love dearly. Yes that is a sacrifice I have to make. No complaints - I never did. True enough, they come and they go. Disappointment prevails throughout the years as they leave without the least gratitude. Who is asking for a change? I did not ask for it. I did not want it. So, it is just a matter of time for me to accept it. After all, I am only human. I am not here to tell a story. I am here to tell the truth. Expectations are for the ambitious ones. I hold expectations - expectations that only regard to myself. What is this good friend doing in life? What is a good friend? She is not asking for anything. She only wants everyone to be happy, she wishes to have a circle in life which never breaks. She never had one of those. There was one but it was full of indecencies that brought to a crack in the ring. Life is so unpredictable, they say. But now, I feel it is so predictable. It is but a fool before my eyes, that stumbles in front of me everytime I look into the mirror, that face which shows such horrific feelings, telling me the TRUTH. What is there to look forward to? Life itself brings no joy without the reciprocal of love, friendship, joy. Reciprocation. It is a word. A word yet to be discovered by me. No reciprocation to render. No joy to seek. No trust to feel. No love to devour. I am that good friend. I am that which the fool speaks.

about me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Home: KL, Malaysia
School: U of A

I am someone who frets a lot - I call it a psychological disorder. I am constantly trying to escape my complex mind which, very often, drives me and my close companions to the edge of insanity. Born under the sun star Libra, I am greatly affected by a disease called "indecisiveness". Nicknames were never part of my dictionary until I met some people who decided to name me "turtle". Soon, I was representing a zoo of hamsters, "sotongs", pigs, cats, etc...

chat

previous

  • So much for the fame
  • Toasted!
  • When he loved me...
  • Good ol' mum :)
  • I'm home again!
  • The journey home
  • Cabin Fever
  • Buffalo Chickens?
  • Extension?
  • Pack, pack away!
  • archives

  • October 2003

  • November 2003

  • December 2003

  • January 2004

  • February 2004

  • March 2004

  • April 2004

  • May 2004

  • June 2004

  • July 2004

  • August 2004

  • September 2004

  • October 2004

  • November 2004

  • December 2004

  • January 2005

  • February 2005

  • March 2005

  • April 2005

  • May 2005

  • June 2005

  • July 2005

  • August 2005

  • September 2005

  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • personal

    Dedications
    My Fotopage



    Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Project Petaling Street Photobucket eXTReMe Tracker

    Nice Photoblogs

    [ lifethrumylens.com ]

    I read

    [ ::mum-mum::eat-eat:: ]
    [ Patricia ]
    [ Elizabeth ]
    [ Liz ]
    [ Li Shun ]
    [ Markuz ]
    [ Michelle ]
    [ Dr.Liew ]
    [ Simplymel ]
    [ Jacey ]
    [ Viewtru ]
    [ Afi ]
    [ KweiLi ]
    [ Brand New Malaysian ]
    [ MrKiasu ]
    [ LeoKoo ]
    [ AMS'Blog ]
    [ Stephanie ]
    [ Shadow ]
    [ Chiak Lung ]
    [ Maverick ]
    [ Lyn-theQ ]
    [ Thomas ]
    [ Lynette ]
    [ Gareth ]

    design

    title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) by w4rnawarni @ blogskins

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com