Monday, May 24, 2004

What's going on, mate?

~Love Mum, Dad and Sis always~

Somebody please stop me from worrying. I need to kill my mind. For no particular reason, I worry suddenly of my next academic year in Canada. I'm worried I might not get a place at HUB residence, I will face difficulty in moving my stuff into my new residence, I worry about my love life, my studies, EVERYTHING...@.@

Yes, I hear thunder. It is going to RAIN. NO more massive heat waves to torture our lives (at least for today). I should start studying for my Undang test. I have not even look through the sample questions. I need to get over with it quickly - as soon as possible. Dad says he wants to let me practise driving on the road first so that I will get used to the steering wheel and the brakes. I don't know how that is going to work because I am NOT sitting in that CAR to practise my driving. It is too scary. Too big. Too...erm...scary for me. Still, I can't wait to learn how to drive though ^^

An important guest arrived early at my house this morning. I was quite unaware of today's "important" appointment and so was abruptly woken up by my mum. With much cloudiness surrounding my head, I walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth but I ended up dozing off while taking a pee. (Yes, it is funny - even I found it quite hilarious). As usual Mum's loud bangs on the door never failed to bring me back to reality. Apparently, I had to be awake because a Feng SHui master is coming to see the house and do some prayers. Master Yap Cheng Hai (I don't know if that's how you spell his name :P) came at 9.30 am. He is a friendly old man, skinny but still strong. I never thought my parents would decide to call a Feng Shui master to view the house. Well, it is not very surprising though, after all, our house was just renovated and we need to do some prayers for the well-being of the family. Everything was good except my sister's room. I do not know the reason he asked me to remove the Barbie dolls in the display cabinet but after much pondering, I started to freak out. It was something bad, but he did not really say much (I'm gonna keep those dolls in a box and seal them). Whatever the reason may be, it was for a good cause. So, everything was smooth-sailing and the prayers ended at 11.00 am. Mum asked if I had anything to ask the master (something about my lovelife :P) but I was too shy. I guess, a part of me wanted to hear something yet I felt I rather not hear them if it is no good. Natural human behaviour - always trying to deny and hide the bad news :P

I am still young with unstable emotions and crazy moods. I tend to think that everything that I want in life must be perfect, good and everlasting. Yes, that is my immature mind. It applies to the same in relationships but realizing I am reaching my twenties soon, I should no longer follow this perspective of mine. When we were young, looks were everything in a partner. Good looks, good charm, good brains....etc. Puppy love was all that struck our silly little hearts. Blinded to all else, we fail to see that there is more to those good stuff when choosing a companion. Nevertheless, I would not deny that looks are still an important quality that everyone searches for. Who wants to see an ugly face everyday? That is why it takes a lot of truth and sincerity for those who look for inner beauty. I really admire those couples who do not care about appearances and who love each other for who the are. Well, it takes time to reach this level. I know I am not quite there yet but I am not saying I don't love my sweetheart for who he is ^^ *hug hug* In my case, I would say, if I can live comfortably and lovingly with a person, there is nothing else that really matters :)

about me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Home: KL, Malaysia
School: U of A

I am someone who frets a lot - I call it a psychological disorder. I am constantly trying to escape my complex mind which, very often, drives me and my close companions to the edge of insanity. Born under the sun star Libra, I am greatly affected by a disease called "indecisiveness". Nicknames were never part of my dictionary until I met some people who decided to name me "turtle". Soon, I was representing a zoo of hamsters, "sotongs", pigs, cats, etc...

chat

previous

  • Abuse
  • Language confusion
  • I am that good friend
  • So much for the fame
  • Toasted!
  • When he loved me...
  • Good ol' mum :)
  • I'm home again!
  • The journey home
  • Cabin Fever
  • archives

  • October 2003

  • November 2003

  • December 2003

  • January 2004

  • February 2004

  • March 2004

  • April 2004

  • May 2004

  • June 2004

  • July 2004

  • August 2004

  • September 2004

  • October 2004

  • November 2004

  • December 2004

  • January 2005

  • February 2005

  • March 2005

  • April 2005

  • May 2005

  • June 2005

  • July 2005

  • August 2005

  • September 2005

  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • personal

    Dedications
    My Fotopage



    Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Project Petaling Street Photobucket eXTReMe Tracker

    Nice Photoblogs

    [ lifethrumylens.com ]

    I read

    [ ::mum-mum::eat-eat:: ]
    [ Patricia ]
    [ Elizabeth ]
    [ Liz ]
    [ Li Shun ]
    [ Markuz ]
    [ Michelle ]
    [ Dr.Liew ]
    [ Simplymel ]
    [ Jacey ]
    [ Viewtru ]
    [ Afi ]
    [ KweiLi ]
    [ Brand New Malaysian ]
    [ MrKiasu ]
    [ LeoKoo ]
    [ AMS'Blog ]
    [ Stephanie ]
    [ Shadow ]
    [ Chiak Lung ]
    [ Maverick ]
    [ Lyn-theQ ]
    [ Thomas ]
    [ Lynette ]
    [ Gareth ]

    design

    title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) by w4rnawarni @ blogskins

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com