Monday, May 31, 2004

Relationship - courtship - love

Last night, I was watching Discovery Channel again. This time it was not about ants or trees or lions and snakes, it was a show featuring psychology and research on the feeling "love". Come to think of it, the western medical research people are very creative in coming up with different types of experiments for their research work. How does a woman get attracted to a man? She walks into a room where there are four very handsome guys and talks to them but only ONE of them will prick her love senses. There were many experiments that were used to study how human beings are attracted to each other and how the body and mind reacts to this feeling of love. Also, they studied mothers who gave birth to their first child. When shown pictures of their babies, they discovered more neural activity in the left side of the brain. So, things like that and experiments like those, the doctors managed to conclude with all sorts of theories to support their hypothesis in their experiments. Amazing.

Anyway, nothing to blog today. I passed my Undang test! Let's see, I took 15 minutes to complete the test and only had four mistakes. Personally, I found the test quite difficult because I did not know how to answer some of the questions although they are basically just common-sense questions :p

Self-realization is the most painful feeling to ever have and that really applies to people who worry or think too much (like me too, Teng ^^). Anyway, be strong and stand up again, Teng! I will always be your friend no matter how much you have disappointed me or hurt my feelings :) Be happy kayz? *hug hug*

about me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Home: KL, Malaysia
School: U of A

I am someone who frets a lot - I call it a psychological disorder. I am constantly trying to escape my complex mind which, very often, drives me and my close companions to the edge of insanity. Born under the sun star Libra, I am greatly affected by a disease called "indecisiveness". Nicknames were never part of my dictionary until I met some people who decided to name me "turtle". Soon, I was representing a zoo of hamsters, "sotongs", pigs, cats, etc...

chat

previous

  • Sexy!
  • Crowd mania
  • Meow
  • Ring-u
  • What's going on, mate?
  • Abuse
  • Language confusion
  • I am that good friend
  • So much for the fame
  • Toasted!
  • archives

  • October 2003

  • November 2003

  • December 2003

  • January 2004

  • February 2004

  • March 2004

  • April 2004

  • May 2004

  • June 2004

  • July 2004

  • August 2004

  • September 2004

  • October 2004

  • November 2004

  • December 2004

  • January 2005

  • February 2005

  • March 2005

  • April 2005

  • May 2005

  • June 2005

  • July 2005

  • August 2005

  • September 2005

  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • personal

    Dedications
    My Fotopage



    Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Project Petaling Street Photobucket eXTReMe Tracker

    Nice Photoblogs

    [ lifethrumylens.com ]

    I read

    [ ::mum-mum::eat-eat:: ]
    [ Patricia ]
    [ Elizabeth ]
    [ Liz ]
    [ Li Shun ]
    [ Markuz ]
    [ Michelle ]
    [ Dr.Liew ]
    [ Simplymel ]
    [ Jacey ]
    [ Viewtru ]
    [ Afi ]
    [ KweiLi ]
    [ Brand New Malaysian ]
    [ MrKiasu ]
    [ LeoKoo ]
    [ AMS'Blog ]
    [ Stephanie ]
    [ Shadow ]
    [ Chiak Lung ]
    [ Maverick ]
    [ Lyn-theQ ]
    [ Thomas ]
    [ Lynette ]
    [ Gareth ]

    design

    title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) by w4rnawarni @ blogskins

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com