Thursday, June 17, 2004

I'm lost

I did not have the mood to blog these few days. I have got something compressing my mind again and I feel like blowing. Reason? I don't know. It may be my childish, selfless act. It may be my girl intuition. It may be because I am so stupidly deeply in love with some guy who does not even care about me. Maybe we were fated to meet for a while and separate then. I am giving up really soon...but sigh... no use dreading everything here... no one will understand.

Another day goes by like this...
How do you pick up the pieces of happiness when all that's left is just a memory?
How do you believe in love when it plays with your heart just when you have buried it deep?
How do you stay together when knowing it won't last forever?
The soft silk dampens...
And I never saw the sun again.


----

I had my first driving lesson today. It was difficult at first, because the car looked like it was about to breakdown any minute. And the accelerator is so bloody close to the brake. The clutch is some confusing instrument which, in my right mind, praised the advancement in technology for coming up with automatic cars. I have another lesson tomorrow. I am hoping to get it right this time.

A funny incident happened early this morning. My mum heard some noise coming from outside of the room and got out of bed to check what was it. Well, feeling groggy but thirsty as well, she walked to the kitchen and noticed two lizards following her into the kitchen. My mum did not have her glasses on and she was about to scream when she realize there were two creatures running around the kitchen floor. As she was about to stomp her feet on one of them...she looked closer...and closer...ARGHHHH!! It was my cutie cutie hamsters!!! My dad came to the rescue to catch the two smarty pants and put them back into the cage. Apparently, my sister accidentally left a small opening at the cage. So, they escaped and squeezed under the sliding door (there is a little space for them to do so) into the house. The cutest thing was that they both started their little journey throughout the house together! Imagine them crawling so cutely...with one following after the other...awwwww ^^Mind you, they used to fight a lot! And they followed my mum into the kitchen :) Sweet angels!

about me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Home: KL, Malaysia
School: U of A

I am someone who frets a lot - I call it a psychological disorder. I am constantly trying to escape my complex mind which, very often, drives me and my close companions to the edge of insanity. Born under the sun star Libra, I am greatly affected by a disease called "indecisiveness". Nicknames were never part of my dictionary until I met some people who decided to name me "turtle". Soon, I was representing a zoo of hamsters, "sotongs", pigs, cats, etc...

chat

previous

  • Fate
  • Rose Red
  • Kawan hmph!
  • Hamsters Ahoy!
  • Where will you be tomorrow?
  • I don't think so...
  • Relationship - courtship - love
  • Sexy!
  • Crowd mania
  • Meow
  • archives

  • October 2003

  • November 2003

  • December 2003

  • January 2004

  • February 2004

  • March 2004

  • April 2004

  • May 2004

  • June 2004

  • July 2004

  • August 2004

  • September 2004

  • October 2004

  • November 2004

  • December 2004

  • January 2005

  • February 2005

  • March 2005

  • April 2005

  • May 2005

  • June 2005

  • July 2005

  • August 2005

  • September 2005

  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • personal

    Dedications
    My Fotopage



    Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Project Petaling Street Photobucket eXTReMe Tracker

    Nice Photoblogs

    [ lifethrumylens.com ]

    I read

    [ ::mum-mum::eat-eat:: ]
    [ Patricia ]
    [ Elizabeth ]
    [ Liz ]
    [ Li Shun ]
    [ Markuz ]
    [ Michelle ]
    [ Dr.Liew ]
    [ Simplymel ]
    [ Jacey ]
    [ Viewtru ]
    [ Afi ]
    [ KweiLi ]
    [ Brand New Malaysian ]
    [ MrKiasu ]
    [ LeoKoo ]
    [ AMS'Blog ]
    [ Stephanie ]
    [ Shadow ]
    [ Chiak Lung ]
    [ Maverick ]
    [ Lyn-theQ ]
    [ Thomas ]
    [ Lynette ]
    [ Gareth ]

    design

    title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) by w4rnawarni @ blogskins

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com