Monday, November 15, 2004

I love Sunday mornings

I just love waking up to a Sunday morning. It usually is cold because I always leave the window open overnight. I cannot sleep in a stuffy room. Then, I will snuggle under the covers, bringing the comforter up to my neck. Birds used to sing every morning but they never appeared as often anymore due to the colder weather now. In winter, the days get dark earlier and I see less of the bright sun.

I will feel lazy to get out of bed on a Sunday morning. The clock shows a 10-11 time but I am reluctant to get out of my warm, cosy bed. This is also the time where I daydream and think of home. I will dream of the mornings that my sweetheart and I used to have. He would still be sleeping next to me, and I would move over and hug him like a pillow ^^ Sigh. The only difference now is that he is living far away from me, and I can only hug my cute, white tiger or hamtaro instead.

When I tell myself that it is time for my lazy bum to get moving, I would put on my warm sweater and head to the bathroom to wash up. This is like my daily routine but the difference is that there are no classes to attend on a weekend morning. There is no rush. There is no hurry. It is none other than a relaxing Sunday morning. I love every single moment of it.

Then, I will head to the kitchen to make a warm cup of hot chocolate. I head back to my lovely room to laze around; too bad I cannot laze around for long. As usual, homework on the desk awaits me. I realized that my english research paper's completion date is not too far away. Yesterday, I attempted to work on my math assignment but to my dismay I could not do a single question of it. I was pissed off with a friend who took my math notes too because I did not have any reference to study from this weekend. I am not going to lend him any of my notes next time. He said he will give it back to me on Friday in class but he did not turn up. I dislike irresponsible people like that.

Now, as much as I dislike doing on a Sunday morning, I have to start digging into that pile of assignments on my desk. Oh, I am such a lazy Sunday flower!

about me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Home: KL, Malaysia
School: U of A

I am someone who frets a lot - I call it a psychological disorder. I am constantly trying to escape my complex mind which, very often, drives me and my close companions to the edge of insanity. Born under the sun star Libra, I am greatly affected by a disease called "indecisiveness". Nicknames were never part of my dictionary until I met some people who decided to name me "turtle". Soon, I was representing a zoo of hamsters, "sotongs", pigs, cats, etc...

chat

previous

  • The beginning
  • What?
  • Poking
  • The Passion
  • My Blue Dolphin
  • School blues
  • Drift Away
  • What is the source of my unhappiness?
  • Midterm Week
  • Alone
  • archives

  • October 2003

  • November 2003

  • December 2003

  • January 2004

  • February 2004

  • March 2004

  • April 2004

  • May 2004

  • June 2004

  • July 2004

  • August 2004

  • September 2004

  • October 2004

  • November 2004

  • December 2004

  • January 2005

  • February 2005

  • March 2005

  • April 2005

  • May 2005

  • June 2005

  • July 2005

  • August 2005

  • September 2005

  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • personal

    Dedications
    My Fotopage



    Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Project Petaling Street Photobucket eXTReMe Tracker

    Nice Photoblogs

    [ lifethrumylens.com ]

    I read

    [ ::mum-mum::eat-eat:: ]
    [ Patricia ]
    [ Elizabeth ]
    [ Liz ]
    [ Li Shun ]
    [ Markuz ]
    [ Michelle ]
    [ Dr.Liew ]
    [ Simplymel ]
    [ Jacey ]
    [ Viewtru ]
    [ Afi ]
    [ KweiLi ]
    [ Brand New Malaysian ]
    [ MrKiasu ]
    [ LeoKoo ]
    [ AMS'Blog ]
    [ Stephanie ]
    [ Shadow ]
    [ Chiak Lung ]
    [ Maverick ]
    [ Lyn-theQ ]
    [ Thomas ]
    [ Lynette ]
    [ Gareth ]

    design

    title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) by w4rnawarni @ blogskins

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com