Monday, November 08, 2004

My Blue Dolphin

I woke up at 9.45 am today. Yy and I went grocery shopping at Save On Foods. Finally, I got my tomatoes!

We saw chinese mandarin oranges for sale and was wondering why it was being sold at this time of the year. We thought of buying some and opened a few boxes to check the condition of the oranges. To our horror, most of the oranges green! The first thing that crossed both our minds ... sour oranges!! Also, there was an orange that had penicilin growing on it.

We ended up not buying them. Before we left that section, we saw the small sign that asked customers not to be fooled by the colour of the oranges. According to it, some oranges were green in colour because of lack of exposure to sunlight and the colour has nothing to do with the sugar content in the fruit. It was a pretty weird info. But, we were quite sure that green oranges are sour. Yy made a joke, "Don't try and fool a chinese with some bullshit like that!"

I bought myself a really nice night lamp. I think I would not be using it as a night lamp, but it really is pretty. It makes me smile everytime I look at it. Yy said I have been influenced greatly by the taiwanese series "Dolphin Bay". Hehe, I really love that show! I am a big fan of Zhang Shao Han as well. Also, I purchased the album from YesAsia! as well! :)



My Blue Dolphin!

See how it glows in the dark!


We had Japanese food for lunch. It was very windy and cold today. I was so glad I brought my scarf and gloves along. I would have shivered and caught a cold.

Sigh. Midterm on Wednesday. I am looking forward to the "long" holiday after that. Only four days of rest, but it is more than enough to keep my sanity going. I seldom get holidays here. University gives us a four-day-holiday for the celebration of Remembrance Day (in memory of world war one). This year, it falls on a Thursday. So, we have Thursday, Friday and the weekend off! Ooo...can't wait!

Now, I have to print my stupid english assignment for that annoying ponytailed lady.

about me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Home: KL, Malaysia
School: U of A

I am someone who frets a lot - I call it a psychological disorder. I am constantly trying to escape my complex mind which, very often, drives me and my close companions to the edge of insanity. Born under the sun star Libra, I am greatly affected by a disease called "indecisiveness". Nicknames were never part of my dictionary until I met some people who decided to name me "turtle". Soon, I was representing a zoo of hamsters, "sotongs", pigs, cats, etc...

chat

previous

  • School blues
  • Drift Away
  • What is the source of my unhappiness?
  • Midterm Week
  • Alone
  • All at once
  • Law and rules
  • Rude Bloggers
  • Winter is here!
  • The thing about smart people
  • archives

  • October 2003

  • November 2003

  • December 2003

  • January 2004

  • February 2004

  • March 2004

  • April 2004

  • May 2004

  • June 2004

  • July 2004

  • August 2004

  • September 2004

  • October 2004

  • November 2004

  • December 2004

  • January 2005

  • February 2005

  • March 2005

  • April 2005

  • May 2005

  • June 2005

  • July 2005

  • August 2005

  • September 2005

  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • personal

    Dedications
    My Fotopage



    Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Project Petaling Street Photobucket eXTReMe Tracker

    Nice Photoblogs

    [ lifethrumylens.com ]

    I read

    [ ::mum-mum::eat-eat:: ]
    [ Patricia ]
    [ Elizabeth ]
    [ Liz ]
    [ Li Shun ]
    [ Markuz ]
    [ Michelle ]
    [ Dr.Liew ]
    [ Simplymel ]
    [ Jacey ]
    [ Viewtru ]
    [ Afi ]
    [ KweiLi ]
    [ Brand New Malaysian ]
    [ MrKiasu ]
    [ LeoKoo ]
    [ AMS'Blog ]
    [ Stephanie ]
    [ Shadow ]
    [ Chiak Lung ]
    [ Maverick ]
    [ Lyn-theQ ]
    [ Thomas ]
    [ Lynette ]
    [ Gareth ]

    design

    title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) by w4rnawarni @ blogskins

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com