Sunday, October 24, 2004

All at once

In an hour's time, I will be sitting for Calculus III midterm paper. I am not extremely stressed over it. After all, I have always loved math (calculus) ever since high school. I am not to keen on linear algebra...well some parts of it are okay, I guess.

It is rush week for me. Speaking of stress, I have four relatively heavy midterms next week. I am doubtful of my ability to perform well this time, especially in psychology (I have not been attending much of classes :P).

At least, today is a Saturday. After math exam, I can relax a little before starting to pore into organic chemistry. Needless to say, I am a pitiful engineering student in this university who has no life at all. Why does everyone have to play with stereotypes? Not that I want them to be non-existant. It is simply impossible to do so. However, even among engineers, we have this so-called "engineerist issue" whereby discrimnation is prevalent. I cannot comprehend some of these people. My friend told me of an account where the mechanical engineers blatantly remarked that they do not talk to chemical engineers. Such losers. To think of it, at the end of the day, mechanical and chemical engineers work hand in hand anywhere in this world. Cocky idiots.

After being in the chemical and materials department for two months, I realized our deparment is the most humble and quiet lot. The electrical people, the mechanical people OR engineering physics students (top students with GPA of 3.5 and above) need to fix their superiority complex before I drop a bomb on them one day. I do not see a point in boasting. What do people get out of boasting? Haha. Probably self-satisfaction. Too bad for them. It does not reflect anything good on them as a whole.

Yy brought me to her microbiology lab yesterday. I just went in with my lab coat, and pretended to be one of them :P It was an open-lab, outside regular lab hours. My friend was suppoze to analyze the plates of bacteria cultivation. They examined bacteria inhibitation with four kinds of anti-bacteria products on different types of bacteria. Pretty cool! But I could never really stick with biology. Still, I would never deny biology is an interesting area. Unlike some people, boasting about their area being better than physics or engineering or math or whatever.

I just hate people who talk like that. I cannot stand it. That is why I ignore them most of the time whenever they talk like that. To me, everything is relative. You cannot compare which is better. We all need each other. Even in engineering, we need art. We need to know business management. We need to know some biology as well. It is just a matter of choice in which a person chooses to major his education on. I just cannot comprehend people like that.

about me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Home: KL, Malaysia
School: U of A

I am someone who frets a lot - I call it a psychological disorder. I am constantly trying to escape my complex mind which, very often, drives me and my close companions to the edge of insanity. Born under the sun star Libra, I am greatly affected by a disease called "indecisiveness". Nicknames were never part of my dictionary until I met some people who decided to name me "turtle". Soon, I was representing a zoo of hamsters, "sotongs", pigs, cats, etc...

chat

previous

  • Law and rules
  • Rude Bloggers
  • Winter is here!
  • The thing about smart people
  • Banned for PEACE!
  • StressssssS
  • Goodbye, SEASA
  • Simplicity
  • T_T
  • A woman should have...
  • archives

  • October 2003

  • November 2003

  • December 2003

  • January 2004

  • February 2004

  • March 2004

  • April 2004

  • May 2004

  • June 2004

  • July 2004

  • August 2004

  • September 2004

  • October 2004

  • November 2004

  • December 2004

  • January 2005

  • February 2005

  • March 2005

  • April 2005

  • May 2005

  • June 2005

  • July 2005

  • August 2005

  • September 2005

  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • personal

    Dedications
    My Fotopage



    Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Project Petaling Street Photobucket eXTReMe Tracker

    Nice Photoblogs

    [ lifethrumylens.com ]

    I read

    [ ::mum-mum::eat-eat:: ]
    [ Patricia ]
    [ Elizabeth ]
    [ Liz ]
    [ Li Shun ]
    [ Markuz ]
    [ Michelle ]
    [ Dr.Liew ]
    [ Simplymel ]
    [ Jacey ]
    [ Viewtru ]
    [ Afi ]
    [ KweiLi ]
    [ Brand New Malaysian ]
    [ MrKiasu ]
    [ LeoKoo ]
    [ AMS'Blog ]
    [ Stephanie ]
    [ Shadow ]
    [ Chiak Lung ]
    [ Maverick ]
    [ Lyn-theQ ]
    [ Thomas ]
    [ Lynette ]
    [ Gareth ]

    design

    title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) by w4rnawarni @ blogskins

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com