Tuesday, October 12, 2004

StressssssS

Is stress my lifetime enemy or what?

It is hitting me again!! I am a little wacky today @.@
I do not feel like studying. Do not feel like doing any homework. I just want to...yeah go to sleep. That is what I need for now, and hopefully I will feel better tomorrow morning.

I just discovered that my hamster died. Mercilessly. At the hands of a monster (although we do not know who did it). Part of the head was gone. Oh, I feel sick...

I was horrified. Seriously. It does not make sense. I even thought my sister was pulling my leg (it better be true, sis - if not, I will send centipedes to your room). Ohhhh....what happened to my poor hamster...justice must prevail! Sis, go do some forensic scientific experiment on the whole thing. I am sure your smart brains can uncover the murder mystery. What the bloody hell am I talking about?

People from SEASA called me up to ask me why I want to quit. Well, the president called me first. But then, VP internal social had to do her job too. Therefore, I was being questioned again with much irrelevance. Everything said in the email and to the president was clear (but apparently, the president seemed dazed at my powerful lingual explanation). Maybe, she did not understand what I was saying. It would seem so because she conflicted herself many times when asking me questions. I found it quite hilarious but at the same time I was feeling a little ... well, I guess I am pretty sad and disappointed with this whole event. Things never turn out the way you want them to be. Rather, happy outcomes have always been non-existant.

I better go sleep. Or I should read a novel. And fall asleep and daydream about my sweetheart again :P

about me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Home: KL, Malaysia
School: U of A

I am someone who frets a lot - I call it a psychological disorder. I am constantly trying to escape my complex mind which, very often, drives me and my close companions to the edge of insanity. Born under the sun star Libra, I am greatly affected by a disease called "indecisiveness". Nicknames were never part of my dictionary until I met some people who decided to name me "turtle". Soon, I was representing a zoo of hamsters, "sotongs", pigs, cats, etc...

chat

previous

  • Goodbye, SEASA
  • Simplicity
  • T_T
  • A woman should have...
  • Sunday Blues
  • Uncertain
  • Hitting the stress levels again
  • Another Friday
  • Why the stress?
  • Back to school
  • archives

  • October 2003

  • November 2003

  • December 2003

  • January 2004

  • February 2004

  • March 2004

  • April 2004

  • May 2004

  • June 2004

  • July 2004

  • August 2004

  • September 2004

  • October 2004

  • November 2004

  • December 2004

  • January 2005

  • February 2005

  • March 2005

  • April 2005

  • May 2005

  • June 2005

  • July 2005

  • August 2005

  • September 2005

  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • personal

    Dedications
    My Fotopage



    Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Project Petaling Street Photobucket eXTReMe Tracker

    Nice Photoblogs

    [ lifethrumylens.com ]

    I read

    [ ::mum-mum::eat-eat:: ]
    [ Patricia ]
    [ Elizabeth ]
    [ Liz ]
    [ Li Shun ]
    [ Markuz ]
    [ Michelle ]
    [ Dr.Liew ]
    [ Simplymel ]
    [ Jacey ]
    [ Viewtru ]
    [ Afi ]
    [ KweiLi ]
    [ Brand New Malaysian ]
    [ MrKiasu ]
    [ LeoKoo ]
    [ AMS'Blog ]
    [ Stephanie ]
    [ Shadow ]
    [ Chiak Lung ]
    [ Maverick ]
    [ Lyn-theQ ]
    [ Thomas ]
    [ Lynette ]
    [ Gareth ]

    design

    title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) by w4rnawarni @ blogskins

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com