Monday, September 27, 2004

Sunday Blues

I watched Resident Evil 2 last night at a friend's place. She downloaded it from the internet. The resolution was okay, but it was somehow always dark and we could not see the scenes very well. I still prefer the first movie - and Milia Jovovich is soo sexy!

Also, I watched a taiwanese series starring Cyndi Wang and two other really handsome guys. Haha. I was never a fan of these taiwanese movies. But after watching one of them, I thought it was pretty interesting, and Cyndi Wang was so natural in acting her part. She plays this cute and carefree character in this movie. Oh, and those two "shuai ge" in the movie... :)

It is a Sunday once again. How I wish everyday was Friday and Saturday. Then, there will be no such thing as school, hahaha!! I do not really hate school. Well, I just dread going to English class because of one big ugly thorn in that class - my English teacher. Let me describe this prick in my life. She is an old lady. I would probably say going through menopause. She quite reminds me of Mrs. Aw Yeang, an old lady who used to teach me physics in SMDU. But Mrs Aw Yeang was fair and does not discriminate in class. But this current prick is such a bias teacher. She thinks she is such a good teacher. And every white person in the class adores her, because she listens to their opinions in class. When I say something, she pretends not to hear it. AS though my opinion does not contribute much because I am an international student whose first language is not english and thus, I am not proficient in the language to be good enough for her. I would like to step and slap prick if I am capable to do so. I would like to shout and rebel at her for being so discriminating against international students. How can she call herself a good teacher if she gives this impression on students, and does not provide a suitable learning environment for the students who now feel ridiculed? Bitch.

Anyway, talking about her more might drive me to the edge of my boiling point. I might break down the wall (besides the walls here are not that strong :P)

I have started on my term research paper on paints and pigments: titanium dioxide pigment production. But the thing is, there is no industry here in Alberta. And, I am required to find out how this industry has affected Alberta's economic growth, bla bla bla...I do not have much time...and I want to get it done because the next few weeks are going to be hell. I have everything due everyday of the week. So, I have decided to start on the essays first because my assignments are just as heavy.

It is a beautiful morning but warm. The morning sun shines proudly into my room everyday. It could be my natural "alarm clock" because the sunshine hurts my eyes. Yesterday the yellow leaves were still on the trees but today, half of them were on the ground. Sigh. Winter is coming...(I am not ready for it, seriously). No one is, haha!

I discovered that I can take language courses as my elective since I have passed the qualifying year! Yay! But I still have to get approval from the department, I think. A language course will not be such a burden, and it will be interesting as well :) So, I am going to learn Japanese! :) Well, I should take Chinese, but we have to go through the Chinese department and go for an interview...they have a way to make sure you don't know a single thing about the chinese language before allowing you to take the course. Well, that explains it because I do know a little mandarin. And I heard they are really strict about the restrictions. I do not want to end up in some 200 level course just because I know a little of it. I would want to take CHINA 101 to learn how to write. But we will see ^^

Psychology is quite a heavy course in my academic schedule. I cannot believe after three lessons I am having a midterm next week...crazy!

I better get back to my work :) It is going to be a busy term for me and I might cut down on my blogging habit :P

about me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Home: KL, Malaysia
School: U of A

I am someone who frets a lot - I call it a psychological disorder. I am constantly trying to escape my complex mind which, very often, drives me and my close companions to the edge of insanity. Born under the sun star Libra, I am greatly affected by a disease called "indecisiveness". Nicknames were never part of my dictionary until I met some people who decided to name me "turtle". Soon, I was representing a zoo of hamsters, "sotongs", pigs, cats, etc...

chat

previous

  • Uncertain
  • Hitting the stress levels again
  • Another Friday
  • Why the stress?
  • Back to school
  • Byebye!
  • Bad news
  • Back from Holidayz
  • Volleyball!
  • Go, Wincci!
  • archives

  • October 2003

  • November 2003

  • December 2003

  • January 2004

  • February 2004

  • March 2004

  • April 2004

  • May 2004

  • June 2004

  • July 2004

  • August 2004

  • September 2004

  • October 2004

  • November 2004

  • December 2004

  • January 2005

  • February 2005

  • March 2005

  • April 2005

  • May 2005

  • June 2005

  • July 2005

  • August 2005

  • September 2005

  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • personal

    Dedications
    My Fotopage



    Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Project Petaling Street Photobucket eXTReMe Tracker

    Nice Photoblogs

    [ lifethrumylens.com ]

    I read

    [ ::mum-mum::eat-eat:: ]
    [ Patricia ]
    [ Elizabeth ]
    [ Liz ]
    [ Li Shun ]
    [ Markuz ]
    [ Michelle ]
    [ Dr.Liew ]
    [ Simplymel ]
    [ Jacey ]
    [ Viewtru ]
    [ Afi ]
    [ KweiLi ]
    [ Brand New Malaysian ]
    [ MrKiasu ]
    [ LeoKoo ]
    [ AMS'Blog ]
    [ Stephanie ]
    [ Shadow ]
    [ Chiak Lung ]
    [ Maverick ]
    [ Lyn-theQ ]
    [ Thomas ]
    [ Lynette ]
    [ Gareth ]

    design

    title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) by w4rnawarni @ blogskins

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com