Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Bad news

I have got bad news.

Well it is not new news. It has been eating up my strength since young. Only now, it has started to show severe symptoms. If not taken care of, I will be very ill.

Definitely no more ice creams, cakes, sugary buns, candy and whatever that has sugar in it. I am, very prone now, to diabetes.

The doctor gave a real warning this time. Each time I make a visit to the doctor, urine tests and blood tests proved my illness. Sugar in my blood. Sugar in my urine. Just got nagged by my mum the other day for not taking care of my body. Again, if not taken care of well, I will have kidney problems. I don't want to thinkn about it. So, I have to drink lots of water. Water, here I come.

Sigh.

I have only a day more before I leave on the jetplane. Time passes so fast when we realize we have not been looking at the clock. It passes so slowly when we stare at the clock too much.

Another 8 months in Canada.

I do look forward to school. I missed my friends there and that freedom.

But like any other human being, I have my worries. Probably I tend to worry more than anyone else. My mind is like a constant worrying machine, which never fails to stop.

I guess, the only thing that I worry of is my relationship with him. It will be a long-distance for sure. I hope our love and our hearts are strong enough to keep us going. I feel so insecure whenever he is not around with me. My friends doubt this relationship. I feel hurt when I think about it. Some could just say I am stricken by puppy love. But no one can understand the person in love, especially when she has gone through everything with the guy she chose. It comes to a point where you know you want to live with that person and share the rest of your life with him. Everything falls into its place. Everything becomes comfortable and right.

Ah.

Anyways.

No point crying about it like how I did when this relationship turned its path. I have to keep it going myself. I hope he does too.

Did you guys actually look at 1utama today??? I am not talking about the crowd inside...the cars alone scurrying into that crazy place is enough to make you turn back to your home (or otherwise, go somewhere else). Sheesh. Madness rules in 1utama.

Ahh...I found this 3D picture somewhere on the internet. See if you can spot it. If you look carefully, you can only see one big buddha statue. Try it! :)


about me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Home: KL, Malaysia
School: U of A

I am someone who frets a lot - I call it a psychological disorder. I am constantly trying to escape my complex mind which, very often, drives me and my close companions to the edge of insanity. Born under the sun star Libra, I am greatly affected by a disease called "indecisiveness". Nicknames were never part of my dictionary until I met some people who decided to name me "turtle". Soon, I was representing a zoo of hamsters, "sotongs", pigs, cats, etc...

chat

previous

  • Back from Holidayz
  • Volleyball!
  • Go, Wincci!
  • Now for my next feed!
  • Luncheon for 30 last Sunday
  • Dumb movie reviews
  • Headaches Kill
  • Sex in cars
  • My cute little garden
  • Flying Passion
  • archives

  • October 2003

  • November 2003

  • December 2003

  • January 2004

  • February 2004

  • March 2004

  • April 2004

  • May 2004

  • June 2004

  • July 2004

  • August 2004

  • September 2004

  • October 2004

  • November 2004

  • December 2004

  • January 2005

  • February 2005

  • March 2005

  • April 2005

  • May 2005

  • June 2005

  • July 2005

  • August 2005

  • September 2005

  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • personal

    Dedications
    My Fotopage



    Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Project Petaling Street Photobucket eXTReMe Tracker

    Nice Photoblogs

    [ lifethrumylens.com ]

    I read

    [ ::mum-mum::eat-eat:: ]
    [ Patricia ]
    [ Elizabeth ]
    [ Liz ]
    [ Li Shun ]
    [ Markuz ]
    [ Michelle ]
    [ Dr.Liew ]
    [ Simplymel ]
    [ Jacey ]
    [ Viewtru ]
    [ Afi ]
    [ KweiLi ]
    [ Brand New Malaysian ]
    [ MrKiasu ]
    [ LeoKoo ]
    [ AMS'Blog ]
    [ Stephanie ]
    [ Shadow ]
    [ Chiak Lung ]
    [ Maverick ]
    [ Lyn-theQ ]
    [ Thomas ]
    [ Lynette ]
    [ Gareth ]

    design

    title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) by w4rnawarni @ blogskins

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com