Friday, August 13, 2004

Headaches Kill

There was an uninvited quarry working in my head the whole day. I nearly fell off the bed this morning due to my bad sense of space. I thought I would still be on the edge of the bed when I made a full body turn to the right...but noooo...whoooa...

I had a weird experience this morning. Someone came up to my house and rang the doorbell. I was like...ughhhh...who could that be? But it only rang once. My doorbell is not those buzzer-type or the ones that go 'DING DONG!' sweetly. It has 12 different annoying melodies that blast through the entire house one by one, like some routined symphony. Usually, the people who would ring it again and again (I would say, at least three times) are my parents or the postmen. So, since only one melody sounded, I did not bother about the person at the door and went back to sleep. Haha.

After a few minutes, my handphone rang. It sounded softer than usual, and I was sure it came from outside. I opened one eye reluctantly to look around. The loud, frightening ringtone stopped after 10 seconds. Ughh...I buried my face under the pillow. Bad idea - my headache got worse because I lack fresh air. Just as I shifted under my warm blanket, I started to think about that missed phone call - Eh? My handphone was right on the table in front of my bed. How could I have heard it coming from outside my room?

My headache was bugging me the whole time since I woke up. I could not walk to the washroom properly. I headed straight for a nice, hot shower, hoping it might clear the ache. Which would temporarily clear a headache...a cool or hot shower? I hate cold water splashing on to my body. Brrr.

I did not feel like facing any idiot boxes. I went back to bed, cuddled under the blanket and continued reading my book, "Life of Pi". The story is getting interesting. The beginning chapters were quite a bore. I am half way through the book now. I want to finish it quickly so that I can begin feeding on my next dish - "The Portable Door" by Tom Holt.

Not a very good day it is. Every pain surging through me is giving me a total whack in the head from inside! How to cure a headache?

  • Sleep? I have had more than 10 hours of sleep today. I think I would become a tofu if I continue sleeping.
  • I kept washing my face with cold water. It refreshes my face. Not my head.
  • Okay, hitting the head may not seem like a good solution but it seemed to take away the pain for a short while each time I hit. I clenched my fist and knock, knock, knock...it came back after I got tired of knocking...
  • Take a step out into the fresh air - bloody hell, it is damn hazy today! I shut all the windows for the haze made things worse...

What can I do...I am still suffering this quirky pain...I hate headaches. They just kill all your sense slowly. The eyes gets drowsy and gets pain as well. Then, all your limbs feel lifeless. I just feel like throwing up, I don't know why. Sigh...why a head ache?

I figured it could be coming from my eyesight. I went to the eye doctor (what are they called again...optician?). My lenses are fine, I do not need a new set. My eyes are okay. Except for one minor problem. I have ingrown eyelashes that touches my eye. He wanted to pluck a few out for me...ack! I was like, "No, thank you, doctor..." with a slight horror in my expression. I shall drop some eye-mo into my eyes now.

And I thought today was Friday...

about me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Home: KL, Malaysia
School: U of A

I am someone who frets a lot - I call it a psychological disorder. I am constantly trying to escape my complex mind which, very often, drives me and my close companions to the edge of insanity. Born under the sun star Libra, I am greatly affected by a disease called "indecisiveness". Nicknames were never part of my dictionary until I met some people who decided to name me "turtle". Soon, I was representing a zoo of hamsters, "sotongs", pigs, cats, etc...

chat

previous

  • Sex in cars
  • My cute little garden
  • Flying Passion
  • Disturbing thoughts
  • Swimming without rules
  • A present for my one-year-old dooddle ^o^ (edited)
  • Family Outing
  • Don't know what to do
  • Going home
  • Cruel love
  • archives

  • October 2003

  • November 2003

  • December 2003

  • January 2004

  • February 2004

  • March 2004

  • April 2004

  • May 2004

  • June 2004

  • July 2004

  • August 2004

  • September 2004

  • October 2004

  • November 2004

  • December 2004

  • January 2005

  • February 2005

  • March 2005

  • April 2005

  • May 2005

  • June 2005

  • July 2005

  • August 2005

  • September 2005

  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • personal

    Dedications
    My Fotopage



    Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Project Petaling Street Photobucket eXTReMe Tracker

    Nice Photoblogs

    [ lifethrumylens.com ]

    I read

    [ ::mum-mum::eat-eat:: ]
    [ Patricia ]
    [ Elizabeth ]
    [ Liz ]
    [ Li Shun ]
    [ Markuz ]
    [ Michelle ]
    [ Dr.Liew ]
    [ Simplymel ]
    [ Jacey ]
    [ Viewtru ]
    [ Afi ]
    [ KweiLi ]
    [ Brand New Malaysian ]
    [ MrKiasu ]
    [ LeoKoo ]
    [ AMS'Blog ]
    [ Stephanie ]
    [ Shadow ]
    [ Chiak Lung ]
    [ Maverick ]
    [ Lyn-theQ ]
    [ Thomas ]
    [ Lynette ]
    [ Gareth ]

    design

    title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) by w4rnawarni @ blogskins

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com