Sunday, August 01, 2004

Going home

I had a splitting headache the whole afternoon today. I am blaming it on the weather and because it is a saturday, the crowd drains my energy away. Last night, I had dinner with my family and all my dad's staff members at Klang. It was a fun night. They were very good-humoured people. It feels good to hear a good, natural joke from them. A newly-hired staff, Daniel, was the joker of the group. I would say, he was intelligent and witty. Well, he did ask a few personal questions about me, like whether I had a quai lo boyfriend...which I answered no to, and another person teased him if he was asking too many personal questions. My dad followed up by saying there were so many other things to talk about other than my personal "experience" overseas...hehe. I shall not speak of his intentions *ahem ahem* it was just a nice social outing for everyone of us :)

We went to the temple after that because we were nearby. Dropped by to get some blessings for my next journey to Canada. We were suppozed to visit Aunt Christine last night but it was too late by the time we got to PJ. So, we decided to visit her today instead. And boy, it was a long visit...

Yeaps. My aunt is sick again. Well, nothing much I could do. I will not reveal much here. But yeah, it was an emergency tonight...and I had to drive myself and my sister home. Hehehe...finally did it all by myself. But it was so jammed up at 1utama, if my sis did not remind me of this car turning into my lane at the junction, I would have knocked him if I pressed the oil more. Fortunately, both our cars, were going quite slow. So, drove safely, arrived safely back home :) I am proud of myself, hehe.

Now, I am tired...nite nite ^^

about me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Home: KL, Malaysia
School: U of A

I am someone who frets a lot - I call it a psychological disorder. I am constantly trying to escape my complex mind which, very often, drives me and my close companions to the edge of insanity. Born under the sun star Libra, I am greatly affected by a disease called "indecisiveness". Nicknames were never part of my dictionary until I met some people who decided to name me "turtle". Soon, I was representing a zoo of hamsters, "sotongs", pigs, cats, etc...

chat

previous

  • Cruel love
  • Aunt Leelan's visit to KL
  • Sickly :(
  • Not yours to say, it is mine
  • Dreamy day
  • Weird encounters...
  • Ever heard of Sugarladies?
  • World gone dead
  • Trust
  • Rain
  • archives

  • October 2003

  • November 2003

  • December 2003

  • January 2004

  • February 2004

  • March 2004

  • April 2004

  • May 2004

  • June 2004

  • July 2004

  • August 2004

  • September 2004

  • October 2004

  • November 2004

  • December 2004

  • January 2005

  • February 2005

  • March 2005

  • April 2005

  • May 2005

  • June 2005

  • July 2005

  • August 2005

  • September 2005

  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • personal

    Dedications
    My Fotopage



    Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Project Petaling Street Photobucket eXTReMe Tracker

    Nice Photoblogs

    [ lifethrumylens.com ]

    I read

    [ ::mum-mum::eat-eat:: ]
    [ Patricia ]
    [ Elizabeth ]
    [ Liz ]
    [ Li Shun ]
    [ Markuz ]
    [ Michelle ]
    [ Dr.Liew ]
    [ Simplymel ]
    [ Jacey ]
    [ Viewtru ]
    [ Afi ]
    [ KweiLi ]
    [ Brand New Malaysian ]
    [ MrKiasu ]
    [ LeoKoo ]
    [ AMS'Blog ]
    [ Stephanie ]
    [ Shadow ]
    [ Chiak Lung ]
    [ Maverick ]
    [ Lyn-theQ ]
    [ Thomas ]
    [ Lynette ]
    [ Gareth ]

    design

    title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) by w4rnawarni @ blogskins

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com