Sunday, July 25, 2004

Dreamy day

It is a Sunday, and I am always in a dreamy mood on Sundays. After all, my sweetheart went to Singapore already. Mum actually teased me last night - how much I actually love this guy. Hehe. It is true. I feel like my whole world would be sucked into a blackhole if he leaves me one day. I would be the equivalent of nothingness. But yeah, what the heck...life still has to go on. I detest these love destiny theories. But I am really frustrated at times. Why do girls always have the natural gestures of love and guys DON'T. Do they always expect us to be the ones doing all the "mushy" stuff? Why can't they show a little more too then? Are they too busy with everything else that they cannot even spare a few minutes of their time? Maybe I am being forgotten...
I feel like he is forgetting me by the day. *sob sob*

He said that his presence has hindered my psychological growth. What is that suppoze to mean...maybe in some ways, it is true. For I am constantly worrying about things that I cannot worry, and I am being too possesive sometimes, controlling, bla bla bla....So all these are considered the immature side of love. Fine. I never understood the definition of love, anyway. When people always try to explain love, I just listen from one ear and it exits through the other. Maybe I should pay more attention to what these people say. It could help me understand him better.

What happened to days like before???

I want them back...

But again, I cannot change things...

And again, I cannot be so stupid...

Another again, good things don't last forever...


Stop thinking.

Last night's dinner was a whole-hearted meal. We had Japanese food at Kin San Kiichi and boy, it was good! I have not had a nice and cheap Japanese meal for a very long time. Over in Canada, Japanese restaurants like these have prices that can burn our pockets. Yummy!
I did some gardening with my dad this afternoon. I am really fond of plants actually. Mum said it is because of the natural element that I was born under - wood. I was day dreaming about my my future life. When I have my own house, I want a nice garden for myself. I would plant pretty flowers and plants. It would be a beautiful sight especially in the mornings and the evenings. It is just too bad that I do not have a garden at my home now for it is a condominium unit. Fortunately, my unit is situated on a lovely square garden. And today, mum and dad bought more small plants to place at the balcony. Pretty! Well, I have to head back to the kitchen to help mum with dinner. Uncle Fong and Aunt Maggie are coming over tonight.

about me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Home: KL, Malaysia
School: U of A

I am someone who frets a lot - I call it a psychological disorder. I am constantly trying to escape my complex mind which, very often, drives me and my close companions to the edge of insanity. Born under the sun star Libra, I am greatly affected by a disease called "indecisiveness". Nicknames were never part of my dictionary until I met some people who decided to name me "turtle". Soon, I was representing a zoo of hamsters, "sotongs", pigs, cats, etc...

chat

previous

  • Weird encounters...
  • Ever heard of Sugarladies?
  • World gone dead
  • Trust
  • Rain
  • Jakun reunion
  • I'm back!
  • Stop those skates!
  • When you meet a "retard", "act" like one too
  • Dung beetle
  • archives

  • October 2003

  • November 2003

  • December 2003

  • January 2004

  • February 2004

  • March 2004

  • April 2004

  • May 2004

  • June 2004

  • July 2004

  • August 2004

  • September 2004

  • October 2004

  • November 2004

  • December 2004

  • January 2005

  • February 2005

  • March 2005

  • April 2005

  • May 2005

  • June 2005

  • July 2005

  • August 2005

  • September 2005

  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • personal

    Dedications
    My Fotopage



    Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Project Petaling Street Photobucket eXTReMe Tracker

    Nice Photoblogs

    [ lifethrumylens.com ]

    I read

    [ ::mum-mum::eat-eat:: ]
    [ Patricia ]
    [ Elizabeth ]
    [ Liz ]
    [ Li Shun ]
    [ Markuz ]
    [ Michelle ]
    [ Dr.Liew ]
    [ Simplymel ]
    [ Jacey ]
    [ Viewtru ]
    [ Afi ]
    [ KweiLi ]
    [ Brand New Malaysian ]
    [ MrKiasu ]
    [ LeoKoo ]
    [ AMS'Blog ]
    [ Stephanie ]
    [ Shadow ]
    [ Chiak Lung ]
    [ Maverick ]
    [ Lyn-theQ ]
    [ Thomas ]
    [ Lynette ]
    [ Gareth ]

    design

    title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) by w4rnawarni @ blogskins

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com