Monday, July 19, 2004

World gone dead

Wow. There have been lots of murder cases recently. Not to mention, other high crimes as well. There was another break-in at my uncle's shop again. So, this is the fifth time the robbery took place. I worry about my aunt who has to take care of the shop alone during business hours. Anyone can just come in and wreak havoc and do harm. Sigh. Bad, bad, bad...
 
Now there are lots of conmen around. Just recently, my dad nearly fell victim to one at my condominium. These people who pretend to do direct-selling or stupid surveys come to your house and try to rob you. Guys like this are forbidden to do surveys at our area. In fact, they are not allowed to come in at all to disturb the residents with their surveys haha. However, they managed to get pass the gates as guests this time around. My dad, who was sleeping soundly during that afternoon, was awaken by the doorbell, and to his surprise, a pretty girl (according to him) was at the door asking if she could do a short survey. He was laughing as he told us the incident because he felt like he was...well...sort of "charmed" at that moment. But somehow, she finished her survey and lucky for her she didn't step foot into the house or I would have chopped her legs off hahahhahha (kidding, I wasn't even around at that time). Anyway, we figured that because there were other people in the house (the maid and my sister), that bad girl could not complete her "work". I heard they work in groups. And they use charms. Yeowch. This morning each household in my condo received a warning about these intruders. My mum pasted it on the door so that I don't forget about it :P  
 
I tried driving today...with my mum next to me in the car. Boy, I nearly had a heart attack. Not easy, because I had to get used to the car. Plus, I am not getting my own small car which is suitable for a teenage driver like me. I have to drive the cars that I have at home. And they are ... well they are easier in fact - it is very stable, automatic, sensors to guide you when parking or passing near an object... argh...but I was not used to the steering. It was so powerful and perfect that I freaked out when I reached the highway. Stressful... but I am getting my dad to practise with me again tonight using the smaller car. Phew...
 
I am starting to miss Canada. Not the food, yuck. But my friends, the studying atmosphere, the stress and the workload. My brain has gone quite rusty after having a four-month holiday. I even calculate stuff slowly nowadays. I even make mistakes too, urgh... how embarassing...
 
I miss doing maths. I miss Chemistry too (even though I am not brilliant at it). I just love to study this subject. I guess one reason I cannot excel at this course is because of the timetable. Too packed. And chemistry does not have ANY homework (except for your own, of course). Imagine I would have maths, thermodynamics, heat reactions, physics bla bla bla assignments that have to be handed in every week...I don't even have time to revise for Chemistry like how I used to in high school. Maybe only lab reports become a real pain in the ass among all the other heavy workload. Sigh. But somehow, I miss it there.
 
 

about me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Home: KL, Malaysia
School: U of A

I am someone who frets a lot - I call it a psychological disorder. I am constantly trying to escape my complex mind which, very often, drives me and my close companions to the edge of insanity. Born under the sun star Libra, I am greatly affected by a disease called "indecisiveness". Nicknames were never part of my dictionary until I met some people who decided to name me "turtle". Soon, I was representing a zoo of hamsters, "sotongs", pigs, cats, etc...

chat

previous

  • Trust
  • Rain
  • Jakun reunion
  • I'm back!
  • Stop those skates!
  • When you meet a "retard", "act" like one too
  • Dung beetle
  • Eventful
  • Release the clutch!!!!
  • Society is ill
  • archives

  • October 2003

  • November 2003

  • December 2003

  • January 2004

  • February 2004

  • March 2004

  • April 2004

  • May 2004

  • June 2004

  • July 2004

  • August 2004

  • September 2004

  • October 2004

  • November 2004

  • December 2004

  • January 2005

  • February 2005

  • March 2005

  • April 2005

  • May 2005

  • June 2005

  • July 2005

  • August 2005

  • September 2005

  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • personal

    Dedications
    My Fotopage



    Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Project Petaling Street Photobucket eXTReMe Tracker

    Nice Photoblogs

    [ lifethrumylens.com ]

    I read

    [ ::mum-mum::eat-eat:: ]
    [ Patricia ]
    [ Elizabeth ]
    [ Liz ]
    [ Li Shun ]
    [ Markuz ]
    [ Michelle ]
    [ Dr.Liew ]
    [ Simplymel ]
    [ Jacey ]
    [ Viewtru ]
    [ Afi ]
    [ KweiLi ]
    [ Brand New Malaysian ]
    [ MrKiasu ]
    [ LeoKoo ]
    [ AMS'Blog ]
    [ Stephanie ]
    [ Shadow ]
    [ Chiak Lung ]
    [ Maverick ]
    [ Lyn-theQ ]
    [ Thomas ]
    [ Lynette ]
    [ Gareth ]

    design

    title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) by w4rnawarni @ blogskins

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com