Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Rain

Does anyone have problems accessing my photopage?...

I have absolutely no idea what happened to it. Notice the address of the site - it has suddenly changed itself. Probably that's why you guys need to enter an ID and password to view the site. This makes me sad...all my precious photos are in there...I don't want to switch to another host for I will lose those pictures. Anyway, if anyone is feeling desperate enough to see the photos at this link...the ID is jellylovebean and password is mashimaro. Nothing private about this site, so don't feel guilty :P

One word to describe me - FAT. I am getting fatter by the day. My appetite has increased two fold. Arghh...if I am back in Canada, I would be thinner. For some reason, the cold weather makes me lose weight faster ;) Oh, but I just cannot resist the temptation of sweet curry, juicy crabs, delicious home-cooked food...

I have been thinking a lot lately about the subject maturity. It seems that at some point, girls are always considered immature when dating older guys. At the very least, I have found myself caught in this pit, where I am trying hard to "grow up". I used to think that it is different for each individual but now I realize that almost 70% of this generalization is true. Somehow, the things that we girls deem important are so not important to guys. As such, we are always blamed for throwing a silly temper, getting jealous easily, thinking too much (men's favourite phrase) and the most popular of all...worrying too much.

On the contrary, I find that when girls date guys of their age (especially 19 and below), it seems to be the other way around. Girls would be the ones frustrated with their immature companions. Haha, my msn alert just popped up - someone with the nickname "I don't like girls". Funny. Anyway, is this some sort of nature in relationships? Maybe not. Maybe it all comes down to each individual again. Oh well, just a little pondering after last night's conversation with my sweetheart. Sometimes I get really scared of him. He sounds so fierce and angry when he is talking seriously. Sigh. I really wish we could turn back time and live those sweet days together again (another sign of this love-stricken girl's immaturity :P).

Tomorrow is Jusco's J-Card member day. I am following my mum's friend to 1utama to shop around. Well, now that I have finished dad's work, I have no obligations to stay at home anymore hehe. I hope to get my driving license soon so that I can practise some real driving on the road. I am currently reading this interesting book -The Firebrand- It is an epic retelling the fall of Troy. The author is one of my favourite fantasy writers - Marion Zimmer Bradley



Well, I should say this, there are only TWO fantasy writers I fancy - one is her and the other is J.R.R Tolkien. Hehehe. I really am picky at choosing my novels. Also, I found this really cool book at MPH the other day, check it out...



I managed to take a quick glance through it. Remember how we were taught to know America discovered most of the world first? They were like the leading pioneers in everything.
Well, it is just a theory, or otherwise call it a perception. And so, this book talks about a different theory, from a different view - when China discovered America...well, supported by pictures and maps of China's voyage throughout the world...with strong evidence (from god knows where)...phew...I was really tempted to get this book as well...but...it was kinda expensive :P However, I would still feel it is a good investment to buy this book :) I would love to read it, seriously hehe. Maybe I'll wait till the price deteriorates a little :P

about me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Home: KL, Malaysia
School: U of A

I am someone who frets a lot - I call it a psychological disorder. I am constantly trying to escape my complex mind which, very often, drives me and my close companions to the edge of insanity. Born under the sun star Libra, I am greatly affected by a disease called "indecisiveness". Nicknames were never part of my dictionary until I met some people who decided to name me "turtle". Soon, I was representing a zoo of hamsters, "sotongs", pigs, cats, etc...

chat

previous

  • Jakun reunion
  • I'm back!
  • Stop those skates!
  • When you meet a "retard", "act" like one too
  • Dung beetle
  • Eventful
  • Release the clutch!!!!
  • Society is ill
  • I'm lost
  • Fate
  • archives

  • October 2003

  • November 2003

  • December 2003

  • January 2004

  • February 2004

  • March 2004

  • April 2004

  • May 2004

  • June 2004

  • July 2004

  • August 2004

  • September 2004

  • October 2004

  • November 2004

  • December 2004

  • January 2005

  • February 2005

  • March 2005

  • April 2005

  • May 2005

  • June 2005

  • July 2005

  • August 2005

  • September 2005

  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • personal

    Dedications
    My Fotopage



    Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Project Petaling Street Photobucket eXTReMe Tracker

    Nice Photoblogs

    [ lifethrumylens.com ]

    I read

    [ ::mum-mum::eat-eat:: ]
    [ Patricia ]
    [ Elizabeth ]
    [ Liz ]
    [ Li Shun ]
    [ Markuz ]
    [ Michelle ]
    [ Dr.Liew ]
    [ Simplymel ]
    [ Jacey ]
    [ Viewtru ]
    [ Afi ]
    [ KweiLi ]
    [ Brand New Malaysian ]
    [ MrKiasu ]
    [ LeoKoo ]
    [ AMS'Blog ]
    [ Stephanie ]
    [ Shadow ]
    [ Chiak Lung ]
    [ Maverick ]
    [ Lyn-theQ ]
    [ Thomas ]
    [ Lynette ]
    [ Gareth ]

    design

    title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) by w4rnawarni @ blogskins

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com