Saturday, June 19, 2004

Release the clutch!!!!

Cruising slowly around the circuit, I was relieved that I finally understood how to control the car with the clutch and the accelerator. I went round and round confidently while Mr. Thian happily enjoyed his lunch with the other instructors. Then, he gestured me to stop the car. He got in and guided me through the circuit once more and then...

Mr.Thian :
Okay, put left signal...brake...step on the brakes fully, okay look left ah, see got car or not. No car, okay press oil and go.

I was really dumbfounded. My mind went all confused all a sudden. WHAT???? I never expected to be on the road that quick knowing how terrible my driving skills are.

Mr.Thian :
Okay, press oil a bit, okay now follow the car in front...don't look at your legs...look in FRONT. Okay, press the clutch down fully...PRESS IT DOWN FULLY ...change to gear two...lift it up...LIFT IT UP FULLY! AIYA WHY YOU SO SCARED. You must lift up! Okay, change to 3rd gear....RELEASE THE OIL AND PRESS THE CLUTCH DOWN FULLY!! WHY ARE YOU STILL PRESSING THE OIL!!!! (car behind sounds the horn)
**Sweat trickles down my forehead**

Mr.Thian :
Okay, press the clutch down, press the brake...stop here okay. (at the traffic light) Now, put back to gear 1, slowly, see can feel the car or not? Okay, slowly okay lift up press the oil....PRESS THE OIL LIFT UP THE CLUTCH DON"T PRESS THE CLUTCH! Okay ENTER GEAR 2!! RELEASE THE OIL, PRESS THE BRAKES YOU ARE TURNING NOW... Don't turn so much after you bang the other car ah. okay now change 3rd gear...okay follow the car straight...I TOLD YOU TO LIFT UP THE CLUTCH AND PRESS THE OIL LOR. OKAY LIFT BOTH legs....see the car is still moving what...so scared for what? THe car won't "mati" engine...bla bla bla.......

I arrived safely at the front gate of my condo. With a smile on a pale face, I said bye to him and headed straight home. That was considered quite a terror ride for me. *faints*

Haha...it was fun though. I never really experienced driving on the road yet. All those cars were overtaking me like crazy :p Muaahahhaa!
Changed a new template. I'm always changing my templates...so shoot me :P

about me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Home: KL, Malaysia
School: U of A

I am someone who frets a lot - I call it a psychological disorder. I am constantly trying to escape my complex mind which, very often, drives me and my close companions to the edge of insanity. Born under the sun star Libra, I am greatly affected by a disease called "indecisiveness". Nicknames were never part of my dictionary until I met some people who decided to name me "turtle". Soon, I was representing a zoo of hamsters, "sotongs", pigs, cats, etc...

chat

previous

  • Society is ill
  • I'm lost
  • Fate
  • Rose Red
  • Kawan hmph!
  • Hamsters Ahoy!
  • Where will you be tomorrow?
  • I don't think so...
  • Relationship - courtship - love
  • Sexy!
  • archives

  • October 2003

  • November 2003

  • December 2003

  • January 2004

  • February 2004

  • March 2004

  • April 2004

  • May 2004

  • June 2004

  • July 2004

  • August 2004

  • September 2004

  • October 2004

  • November 2004

  • December 2004

  • January 2005

  • February 2005

  • March 2005

  • April 2005

  • May 2005

  • June 2005

  • July 2005

  • August 2005

  • September 2005

  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • personal

    Dedications
    My Fotopage



    Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Project Petaling Street Photobucket eXTReMe Tracker

    Nice Photoblogs

    [ lifethrumylens.com ]

    I read

    [ ::mum-mum::eat-eat:: ]
    [ Patricia ]
    [ Elizabeth ]
    [ Liz ]
    [ Li Shun ]
    [ Markuz ]
    [ Michelle ]
    [ Dr.Liew ]
    [ Simplymel ]
    [ Jacey ]
    [ Viewtru ]
    [ Afi ]
    [ KweiLi ]
    [ Brand New Malaysian ]
    [ MrKiasu ]
    [ LeoKoo ]
    [ AMS'Blog ]
    [ Stephanie ]
    [ Shadow ]
    [ Chiak Lung ]
    [ Maverick ]
    [ Lyn-theQ ]
    [ Thomas ]
    [ Lynette ]
    [ Gareth ]

    design

    title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) by w4rnawarni @ blogskins

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com