Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Sex in cars

Hmm.

Making love in a Kancil car is totally weird. I cannot imagine. Such a confined space for sex. How to enjoy? Probably, skillful people, eh?

Another sex-in-the-car news yesterday. I bet you there will be another similar news today or in a few days time. Applause for the newspaper. This time, they were lorry drivers...or is it? I have forgotten the news. Maybe they were having sex in a lorry. That is more sensible than mating in a Kancil car. I would say it is just like having sex in a box, ay?

Pardon me. I am a delinquent at home who does not want to obey early sleeping hours. I have come to a point where my state of mind is half-bonkers. I am sleepy. But my good friend, ding-dong-boy, decided to kill my heart with a phone call, just to inform me of a dim-sum at 9am tomorrow at Kepong. Who the hell would eat dim-sum at 9 am? Ugh...at KEPONG?? Nuts.

So, here I am. But I am feeling really queasy now. My eyes are feeling drowsy again. That is a good sign! I was actually feeling really tired while watching the chinese soap operas last night. The uneasiness in the eyes gets to the nose, and follows up to crunch the brain. Like eating Nachos. Only thing is I am Nachos, not the person eating Nachos. Whatever.

Boredom can be a real pain sometimes. Extreme boredom (my current state) gets me into a shopping frenzy. I will have a fetish for unnecessary items. I will be drawn to thing which were alien to me before. Funny. Now is not the time to splurge! No! But hey, who can stop a girl from shopping? Unless it is my sister. She hates shopping. I can hear my hamsters squeaking. Ugh...fighting again.

Okay, bed time.

about me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Home: KL, Malaysia
School: U of A

I am someone who frets a lot - I call it a psychological disorder. I am constantly trying to escape my complex mind which, very often, drives me and my close companions to the edge of insanity. Born under the sun star Libra, I am greatly affected by a disease called "indecisiveness". Nicknames were never part of my dictionary until I met some people who decided to name me "turtle". Soon, I was representing a zoo of hamsters, "sotongs", pigs, cats, etc...

chat

previous

  • My cute little garden
  • Flying Passion
  • Disturbing thoughts
  • Swimming without rules
  • A present for my one-year-old dooddle ^o^ (edited)
  • Family Outing
  • Don't know what to do
  • Going home
  • Cruel love
  • Aunt Leelan's visit to KL
  • archives

  • October 2003

  • November 2003

  • December 2003

  • January 2004

  • February 2004

  • March 2004

  • April 2004

  • May 2004

  • June 2004

  • July 2004

  • August 2004

  • September 2004

  • October 2004

  • November 2004

  • December 2004

  • January 2005

  • February 2005

  • March 2005

  • April 2005

  • May 2005

  • June 2005

  • July 2005

  • August 2005

  • September 2005

  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • personal

    Dedications
    My Fotopage



    Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Project Petaling Street Photobucket eXTReMe Tracker

    Nice Photoblogs

    [ lifethrumylens.com ]

    I read

    [ ::mum-mum::eat-eat:: ]
    [ Patricia ]
    [ Elizabeth ]
    [ Liz ]
    [ Li Shun ]
    [ Markuz ]
    [ Michelle ]
    [ Dr.Liew ]
    [ Simplymel ]
    [ Jacey ]
    [ Viewtru ]
    [ Afi ]
    [ KweiLi ]
    [ Brand New Malaysian ]
    [ MrKiasu ]
    [ LeoKoo ]
    [ AMS'Blog ]
    [ Stephanie ]
    [ Shadow ]
    [ Chiak Lung ]
    [ Maverick ]
    [ Lyn-theQ ]
    [ Thomas ]
    [ Lynette ]
    [ Gareth ]

    design

    title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) by w4rnawarni @ blogskins

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com