Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Family Outing

Mum was literally banging on the door this morning trying to wake me up from my sleepy head. I woke up feeling very blur. I heard my sister in the bathroom, and wondered...huh? Then, I heard my dad in the room...and I was like errrh? Mum was just sweeping the floor. I thought I was dreaming. Then, I discovered it was ohhhhh...a 15-year-girl's decision to "ponteng" school and a 43-year-old man's decision to "ponteng" work. A very good surprise indeed.

We decided to watch I, Robot today. After visiting my aunt at her home, my parents picked us up and headed straight for lunch at 1utama. We bought the tickets, and had lunch at the new food court located at a quiet corner in the new wing. It was pretty good. The food was cheap for its size. But I did not realize there was a food court at that area. It was hidden from shoppers' view. There were lots of workers having their lunch there. I guess it was catered for these retail assistants.

I love my new red eyeshadow. It really suits my skin tone. Although, I still have to get rid of the oil on my face even after applying an oil-free foundation and powder. It should be the hot and humid weather here that brings out the oiliness in my skin. My face does not get oily in Canada because of the dry weather. In fact, I have to put lots of moisturizer everyday.

Normal day today. It was nice to have a family outing. I am a little bitter with the fact that my sweetheart is going back to Ipoh tomorrow. We were suppoze to meet up tomorrow, you see. Anyway, he will be coming down again probably next week. I do feel bad for I cannot go up to Ipoh myself by bus. My parents would not allow such a thing. So, he has to come down here by himself, plus he has to put up a few nights at his friend's place. It is quite troublesome for his friends although they might not admit it. But I'm leaving soon. I just want to spend more time with him if I can.

I have not heard from the housing department about my lease!!!
They said they will fax it over...but what the hell...they do not seem to be doing anything. I have to call them tonight. All I am afraid of is the deadline. And my confirmation package which was sent to me by regular mail is lost (for sure, it has been a month and nothing has reached my doorstep). Please! I need a place to stay! I don't want to be homeless!!

about me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Home: KL, Malaysia
School: U of A

I am someone who frets a lot - I call it a psychological disorder. I am constantly trying to escape my complex mind which, very often, drives me and my close companions to the edge of insanity. Born under the sun star Libra, I am greatly affected by a disease called "indecisiveness". Nicknames were never part of my dictionary until I met some people who decided to name me "turtle". Soon, I was representing a zoo of hamsters, "sotongs", pigs, cats, etc...

chat

previous

  • Don't know what to do
  • Going home
  • Cruel love
  • Aunt Leelan's visit to KL
  • Sickly :(
  • Not yours to say, it is mine
  • Dreamy day
  • Weird encounters...
  • Ever heard of Sugarladies?
  • World gone dead
  • archives

  • October 2003

  • November 2003

  • December 2003

  • January 2004

  • February 2004

  • March 2004

  • April 2004

  • May 2004

  • June 2004

  • July 2004

  • August 2004

  • September 2004

  • October 2004

  • November 2004

  • December 2004

  • January 2005

  • February 2005

  • March 2005

  • April 2005

  • May 2005

  • June 2005

  • July 2005

  • August 2005

  • September 2005

  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • personal

    Dedications
    My Fotopage



    Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Project Petaling Street Photobucket eXTReMe Tracker

    Nice Photoblogs

    [ lifethrumylens.com ]

    I read

    [ ::mum-mum::eat-eat:: ]
    [ Patricia ]
    [ Elizabeth ]
    [ Liz ]
    [ Li Shun ]
    [ Markuz ]
    [ Michelle ]
    [ Dr.Liew ]
    [ Simplymel ]
    [ Jacey ]
    [ Viewtru ]
    [ Afi ]
    [ KweiLi ]
    [ Brand New Malaysian ]
    [ MrKiasu ]
    [ LeoKoo ]
    [ AMS'Blog ]
    [ Stephanie ]
    [ Shadow ]
    [ Chiak Lung ]
    [ Maverick ]
    [ Lyn-theQ ]
    [ Thomas ]
    [ Lynette ]
    [ Gareth ]

    design

    title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) by w4rnawarni @ blogskins

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com