Friday, August 06, 2004

A present for my one-year-old dooddle ^o^ (edited)

Ahh...

Finally, a new skin. After so long...wait a minute. I change skins every now and then. Maybe you should call me the "skin-changer". I searched 500 over skins for this colourful doodle design. I love it. Absolutely obssesed with it. I came across very nice blogs this afternoon. I found a few which featured very good writings. Such an envy.

As usual, my sleepy head was awaken again by the consistent knocks on my room door. Only this time, I realized it was not my mum pestering me to wake up. It was the maid. She needed the vaccum cleaner which was stored in my room (my room is kind of like a storage area. Even the ironing board is mounted to the wall in my room). How embarassing it was. I looked awful when I woke up to greet her. The clock showed 12.55pm as I made a difficult journey to the bathroom. Good God, I had slept for 13 hours.

I read the papers today and I felt annoyed after reading the news about 21,000 letters not being delivered by some idiotic postman. Out of vengeance he just had to keep all the letters. Selfish kind of guy. We had nothing to do with your hatred and vengeance for your boss who sacked you, Mr. Postman. So, quit it! For all I know, my confirmation package from Canada could be one of the many victims! I bet there were other important documents, letters, and bills waiting to be delivered on time to the rightful owners. Sheesh. I never trust Malaysian's postal system. Good to know, sometimes.

I had a sudden urge for a reading frenzy. I told mum that I wanted to go to MPH. Mum said it was best not to what with the recent murder and rape crimes being so rampant. Disappointed, but I understood. So, I was surfing the net the whole afternoon when mum called and asked me if I wanted to go with her to 1utama. Yippee!

I found an interesting book. I could not find a Canadian price so I guessed I would not be able to find this book in Canada. So, I bought it. I am buying more books than I can read. It is a translated version from the original book which was written in French. Oh, it is a book crying a river of details! I am carried away by the way the author writes. This is a good read - "Life is elsewhere" by Milan Kundara. But for now, I am concentrating on my current read, "Life of Pi" by Yann Martel. Haha. My obsession with books *cough*

My aunt is recovering well from her illness but it is not to be taken lightly. The doctor threatened to give her a jab is she does not take her medicine accordingly. It is good to see her back to her old-self again. I am glad. My pretty niece came to visit me again ^^ Oh, she is so adorable! I tried to take a picture of her but she kept moving away...these are the best shots I took. Only three years old, and she shares the same last name (Shyuan) as me!


Little Shyuan Shyuan playing with lego in my sis's room...




The naughty baby was trying to run away from my camera

The new generation in the family. I wonder.

about me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Home: KL, Malaysia
School: U of A

I am someone who frets a lot - I call it a psychological disorder. I am constantly trying to escape my complex mind which, very often, drives me and my close companions to the edge of insanity. Born under the sun star Libra, I am greatly affected by a disease called "indecisiveness". Nicknames were never part of my dictionary until I met some people who decided to name me "turtle". Soon, I was representing a zoo of hamsters, "sotongs", pigs, cats, etc...

chat

previous

  • Family Outing
  • Don't know what to do
  • Going home
  • Cruel love
  • Aunt Leelan's visit to KL
  • Sickly :(
  • Not yours to say, it is mine
  • Dreamy day
  • Weird encounters...
  • Ever heard of Sugarladies?
  • archives

  • October 2003

  • November 2003

  • December 2003

  • January 2004

  • February 2004

  • March 2004

  • April 2004

  • May 2004

  • June 2004

  • July 2004

  • August 2004

  • September 2004

  • October 2004

  • November 2004

  • December 2004

  • January 2005

  • February 2005

  • March 2005

  • April 2005

  • May 2005

  • June 2005

  • July 2005

  • August 2005

  • September 2005

  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • personal

    Dedications
    My Fotopage



    Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Project Petaling Street Photobucket eXTReMe Tracker

    Nice Photoblogs

    [ lifethrumylens.com ]

    I read

    [ ::mum-mum::eat-eat:: ]
    [ Patricia ]
    [ Elizabeth ]
    [ Liz ]
    [ Li Shun ]
    [ Markuz ]
    [ Michelle ]
    [ Dr.Liew ]
    [ Simplymel ]
    [ Jacey ]
    [ Viewtru ]
    [ Afi ]
    [ KweiLi ]
    [ Brand New Malaysian ]
    [ MrKiasu ]
    [ LeoKoo ]
    [ AMS'Blog ]
    [ Stephanie ]
    [ Shadow ]
    [ Chiak Lung ]
    [ Maverick ]
    [ Lyn-theQ ]
    [ Thomas ]
    [ Lynette ]
    [ Gareth ]

    design

    title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) by w4rnawarni @ blogskins

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com