Monday, August 09, 2004

My cute little garden

On a warm Sunday afternoon, dad drove us to Sungai Buloh to look for some plants for that tiny space of ours called the balcony. As a result, my once bare balcony is now crowded with pretty greens and a cute fountain on the table top. Each morning after washing up, I would have a little excursion to view my little garden. Dad placed a few guppy fishes into the small fountain, but after we placed them in, one-by-one they started jumping out (the fountain bowl was too shallow). How silly....we should not have poured them into the fountain bowl in the first place. We had to take it out. We waited for each one to jump out of the water for we were unable to catch them by hand - it was too difficult ( and I did not have the tools to scoop them out).



A little bonzai tree right in front of the fountain. A pretty light plant to the side of it. Plenty of green, green leaves, and some nice flowers everywhere at the balcony...ahhhh :)

Throughout my whole year in Canada I experienced more than 7 months of greenless environment. Now, that I am back home with all these green plants around me...I have this strong urge to bring them back with me to Canada...muahahaha....(but it is impossible , I know, they will die). I would love to have some plants at my apartment there. But, I can only place it in my own room because that would be my one and only personal, private space. The kitchen and the hall would be the common area, shared by four of us in the apartment. I cannot believe that there is a problem faxing the lease to me from the housing office. Do they know how to operate a fax machine? Or are they just being inefficient? Sigh. Please. I need this home. Cheapest. Right on campus. Just above the subway. Near Safeway. Just in front of the bus stop. *sob sob*

I am restless. Slept at 3 am last night. Woke up at 12pm. Lazing around with a book in my hand. Ate lunch, which was tasteless and bit on a fishball that emitted a juicy, fishy liquid..yucccckk! Took pictures of stuff in my home. Here is my sister, stubbornly refusing to get away from my computer and that silly spider game.



Here is my porcupine foot cushion. I tell you, the babies love to play and jump on mr. porcupine head. Don't know why...it is just a footstool...interested in getting one too? Grab it at IKEA.



Bored...

about me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Home: KL, Malaysia
School: U of A

I am someone who frets a lot - I call it a psychological disorder. I am constantly trying to escape my complex mind which, very often, drives me and my close companions to the edge of insanity. Born under the sun star Libra, I am greatly affected by a disease called "indecisiveness". Nicknames were never part of my dictionary until I met some people who decided to name me "turtle". Soon, I was representing a zoo of hamsters, "sotongs", pigs, cats, etc...

chat

previous

  • Flying Passion
  • Disturbing thoughts
  • Swimming without rules
  • A present for my one-year-old dooddle ^o^ (edited)
  • Family Outing
  • Don't know what to do
  • Going home
  • Cruel love
  • Aunt Leelan's visit to KL
  • Sickly :(
  • archives

  • October 2003

  • November 2003

  • December 2003

  • January 2004

  • February 2004

  • March 2004

  • April 2004

  • May 2004

  • June 2004

  • July 2004

  • August 2004

  • September 2004

  • October 2004

  • November 2004

  • December 2004

  • January 2005

  • February 2005

  • March 2005

  • April 2005

  • May 2005

  • June 2005

  • July 2005

  • August 2005

  • September 2005

  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • personal

    Dedications
    My Fotopage



    Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Project Petaling Street Photobucket eXTReMe Tracker

    Nice Photoblogs

    [ lifethrumylens.com ]

    I read

    [ ::mum-mum::eat-eat:: ]
    [ Patricia ]
    [ Elizabeth ]
    [ Liz ]
    [ Li Shun ]
    [ Markuz ]
    [ Michelle ]
    [ Dr.Liew ]
    [ Simplymel ]
    [ Jacey ]
    [ Viewtru ]
    [ Afi ]
    [ KweiLi ]
    [ Brand New Malaysian ]
    [ MrKiasu ]
    [ LeoKoo ]
    [ AMS'Blog ]
    [ Stephanie ]
    [ Shadow ]
    [ Chiak Lung ]
    [ Maverick ]
    [ Lyn-theQ ]
    [ Thomas ]
    [ Lynette ]
    [ Gareth ]

    design

    title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) by w4rnawarni @ blogskins

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com