Saturday, August 07, 2004

Swimming without rules

It was really scorching hot today. I was relaxing in my room while reading interesting girl issues in Cleo when my mum called to say that we were to go swimming once she gets back home. Okay, I have not been swimming for quite some time. It is high time I resume my workout routine. I have to admit, my intake of carbohydrates and fats over the weeks have increased at a marvelous, constant rate. As I tried on a pair of jeans today at Edwin Jeans, I could not help but sighed at the fact that I had to wear a size 28...(I used to fit in nicely with a 27!)...

Okay, no one wants to hear a girl's rant about her appearance and the like. Better still, let me rant about my swimming experience which took place just an hour ago.

Beautiful evening. After weeks of merciless pouring rain, the sun has regained its full strength to burn humans again. I was excited to see the swimming pool a crystal clear blue. But, the sight of those swimming instructors, those kids with their pathetic swimming boards, and the proud, cool parents sitting around the edge of the swimming pool was a big disappointment. How are we suppoze to swim in such a condition? Mind you, there are two relatively large pools at my condo. One is a full size swimming pool for adults and the other is a wading pool. I am telling you those kids ought to be learning how to swim at the wading pool. And yes, maybe the older kids can learn swimming at the bigger pool, provided they do not use all the space to themselves.

Hey, you boy, with that big turtle float and that ridiculous snorkel on your head...bring your stupid toy over to the wading pool to play.

It was a havoc. It resembled the kind of unruly traffic, where people know nothing of rules. Well, even if the kids did not know the rules, those tai siu lai lai as parents, should reprimand them or at least teach them not to block people's way when playing in the pool. They should know better than to just sit around giggling and laughing with the other ladies in their oh-so-proper hats and sunglasses. Furthermore, most of them were outsiders. They were not residents of this condo. And they definitely have no bloody rat's right to do as they like. It is stupid. I am disgusted with them. Once, I warned a child not to block the swimmer's way and asked him to play at the wading pool. He was scared, naturally, of a warning from a stranger. I mean, hey, he kept jumping into the pool into other people's path, playing with his stupid toy float (which is not allowed in this pool) and my, that ridiculous snorkel on his head...what does he want, to look at invisible fishes at the bottom of the pool?? His mother was so unhappy when she found him sulking all the way to the other pool and so, she glared at me for destroying her precious baby's fun. Sheesh, lady, get a life. Read the rules, and get out of my sight. I, as a resident of this place, have the right to tell your son off. I was not eating him up or anything. And bloody hell, your son was wrong, not me. I would have dragged her to the signboard and asked her if she knew how to read English, but I was not that cruel.

Last night, I watched this movie "Jiang Hu"...a canto gangster movie, featuring really handsome guys like Edison, Shawn Yu, Andy Lau, Jacky Cheung, oooh and many more. Shawn was the best guy to me ^^ But the show was boring...*zzz*...really slow and draggy...

I hate days like this when I have to wait, but I do not know what it is I am waiting for.



Check this out, the parody of Friendster --> Fiendster

about me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Home: KL, Malaysia
School: U of A

I am someone who frets a lot - I call it a psychological disorder. I am constantly trying to escape my complex mind which, very often, drives me and my close companions to the edge of insanity. Born under the sun star Libra, I am greatly affected by a disease called "indecisiveness". Nicknames were never part of my dictionary until I met some people who decided to name me "turtle". Soon, I was representing a zoo of hamsters, "sotongs", pigs, cats, etc...

chat

previous

  • A present for my one-year-old dooddle ^o^ (edited)
  • Family Outing
  • Don't know what to do
  • Going home
  • Cruel love
  • Aunt Leelan's visit to KL
  • Sickly :(
  • Not yours to say, it is mine
  • Dreamy day
  • Weird encounters...
  • archives

  • October 2003

  • November 2003

  • December 2003

  • January 2004

  • February 2004

  • March 2004

  • April 2004

  • May 2004

  • June 2004

  • July 2004

  • August 2004

  • September 2004

  • October 2004

  • November 2004

  • December 2004

  • January 2005

  • February 2005

  • March 2005

  • April 2005

  • May 2005

  • June 2005

  • July 2005

  • August 2005

  • September 2005

  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • personal

    Dedications
    My Fotopage



    Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Project Petaling Street Photobucket eXTReMe Tracker

    Nice Photoblogs

    [ lifethrumylens.com ]

    I read

    [ ::mum-mum::eat-eat:: ]
    [ Patricia ]
    [ Elizabeth ]
    [ Liz ]
    [ Li Shun ]
    [ Markuz ]
    [ Michelle ]
    [ Dr.Liew ]
    [ Simplymel ]
    [ Jacey ]
    [ Viewtru ]
    [ Afi ]
    [ KweiLi ]
    [ Brand New Malaysian ]
    [ MrKiasu ]
    [ LeoKoo ]
    [ AMS'Blog ]
    [ Stephanie ]
    [ Shadow ]
    [ Chiak Lung ]
    [ Maverick ]
    [ Lyn-theQ ]
    [ Thomas ]
    [ Lynette ]
    [ Gareth ]

    design

    title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) by w4rnawarni @ blogskins

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com