Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Luncheon for 30 last Sunday

I was desperate for sleep. Really. Why do I feel so lethargic nowadays? Like I have not had sleep for a few days. As usual, the deafening call from my mom and the continous banging on my room door left me no choice but to crawl out of the room sleepy-eyed.

I literally crawled to the washroom. Pathetic me.

My energetic silly hamsters greeted me with glee as I passed by their cage. Hanging like monkeys again. They are really skilled.

Sunday morning and I was not sleeping in late! T_T

The reason was luncheon had to be prepared by 11am before the guests arrive. It was suppoze to start at 1pm. But my relatives came up much earlier. Although the luncheon was catered, mum prepared some other dishes lest the crowd had big appetites.

I had a job assigned to me that morning. Mum said I was to make garlic bread. Decorating the fruit dish was also my job. I did quickly without much effort to make it pretty. Haha. I was sleepy.

My house is real small to fit 30 people. It is just a condo unit. Not very big. Not very small either. But fitting 30 people into the house at once was like stuffing an over-packed suitcase. I could hardly walk or get pass the dining to the kitchen. I was stuck in the room with my cousins and their babies.

Speaking of babies, without their presence I wouldhave been so bored. I kept myself occupied with them the whole afternoon. Venice was the cutest. Little Shyuan shyuan was a little shy at first because the crowd was too big. When the crowd got lesser, she sat by me to play. Naughty, but really adorable. The other baby boy was "off limits" to me. Very protected. So I could not joke around or play with him. Once, a tiny accident occured that made his mother really angry. I could not believe she HIT me for making her son fall. Sheesh. I did not make her son fall. He was trying to walk over to me, and it was just a small distance between us, but I did not know he could not walk properly yet. He let go of the railing suddenly, and he fell down himself. It all happened so fast. Damn. I tried to catch him but in vain. So, she hit me. She hit me! @%8#!

Anyway, the luncheon ended at about 5 pm. Some guests left early. The only ones who stayed back were my relatives. That Sunday was known as the "eating frenzy day". We all ate from 1pm till 8pm non-stop...ugh...

I went to bed early that night. Sleepy again ^^

about me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Home: KL, Malaysia
School: U of A

I am someone who frets a lot - I call it a psychological disorder. I am constantly trying to escape my complex mind which, very often, drives me and my close companions to the edge of insanity. Born under the sun star Libra, I am greatly affected by a disease called "indecisiveness". Nicknames were never part of my dictionary until I met some people who decided to name me "turtle". Soon, I was representing a zoo of hamsters, "sotongs", pigs, cats, etc...

chat

previous

  • Dumb movie reviews
  • Headaches Kill
  • Sex in cars
  • My cute little garden
  • Flying Passion
  • Disturbing thoughts
  • Swimming without rules
  • A present for my one-year-old dooddle ^o^ (edited)
  • Family Outing
  • Don't know what to do
  • archives

  • October 2003

  • November 2003

  • December 2003

  • January 2004

  • February 2004

  • March 2004

  • April 2004

  • May 2004

  • June 2004

  • July 2004

  • August 2004

  • September 2004

  • October 2004

  • November 2004

  • December 2004

  • January 2005

  • February 2005

  • March 2005

  • April 2005

  • May 2005

  • June 2005

  • July 2005

  • August 2005

  • September 2005

  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • personal

    Dedications
    My Fotopage



    Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Project Petaling Street Photobucket eXTReMe Tracker

    Nice Photoblogs

    [ lifethrumylens.com ]

    I read

    [ ::mum-mum::eat-eat:: ]
    [ Patricia ]
    [ Elizabeth ]
    [ Liz ]
    [ Li Shun ]
    [ Markuz ]
    [ Michelle ]
    [ Dr.Liew ]
    [ Simplymel ]
    [ Jacey ]
    [ Viewtru ]
    [ Afi ]
    [ KweiLi ]
    [ Brand New Malaysian ]
    [ MrKiasu ]
    [ LeoKoo ]
    [ AMS'Blog ]
    [ Stephanie ]
    [ Shadow ]
    [ Chiak Lung ]
    [ Maverick ]
    [ Lyn-theQ ]
    [ Thomas ]
    [ Lynette ]
    [ Gareth ]

    design

    title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) by w4rnawarni @ blogskins

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com