Friday, October 01, 2004

T_T

I have decided to skip my math lab class today. After all, the quiz will be held next week and my teaching assistant in this lab only recaps whatever that has been taught in lectures. I feel quite tired myself, and I have a midterm later at 6.30pm. Sigh. And this weekend I have to drill myself into the books. Two essays to complete...two essays...one midterm to study for...one organic chemistry lab to prepare...one chemistry quiz...ARGHHHH!! *boink boink boink*

It is chilly this morning. The temperature was only 6 degrees celcius but I forgot to take into account the wind chill factor. Before, I could still see the abundant yellow leaves on the towering trees outside my window. But now, all is gone. They have all dropped to the ground, crumpled and pitiful. Winter should be here in a few days' time. It will be nice to see snow again. I love the view from my window. At the far end, I can see the city. At night, it is even more breath-taking. The lights from the city and the tranquility of the suburbs takes over a different look each day as darkness envelops the sky. Currently, the wind is blowing fiercely outside. And I am glad that I am skipping math lab today because I do not have to walk to my class for now :)

I just received my birthday card from my sweetheart. I was jumping when Jolene told me I had some mail. Hehehe ^^ It is such a pretty card but I think it was badly handled by the postmen. It is quite bent! But still, I was twinkling with joy when I opened it. I even read it a few times, even though there wasn't much that was written :P

This reminded me of three e-cards I received from my family. Dad sent me a box of chocolates where each time I "ate" one colourfully-wrapped chocolate, a sweet remark pops up! I love my dad's words in that card. They were just so inspirational and full of love. Mum sent me one which was very sweet. It was an empty cake that was decorated step by step with the help of a fairy. It was so pretty! My sister gave me a really naughty one. Haha! But I really liked it :P She picked one card from Hallmark featuring ants making a heart together. That was sweet. But her comments were the funniest. She said she chose the ants because I am hardworking like an ant (I think you mean workaholic, eh sis?). She wanted to send me the card featuring a computer exploding at the guy's face because he was working too hard but she had to pay to send it out. Haha! I would really have liked that, sis... >_<

Anyway, I should get some rest now. It will be a long day for me. After my midterm (hopefully she does not continue teaching after the one-hour midterm...), I have to finish up my assignment which is due tomorrow. Gosh. This particular course is really tough and demanding. The problem questions are so challenging! No wonder our assignment is worth 20% of the course mark!

about me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Home: KL, Malaysia
School: U of A

I am someone who frets a lot - I call it a psychological disorder. I am constantly trying to escape my complex mind which, very often, drives me and my close companions to the edge of insanity. Born under the sun star Libra, I am greatly affected by a disease called "indecisiveness". Nicknames were never part of my dictionary until I met some people who decided to name me "turtle". Soon, I was representing a zoo of hamsters, "sotongs", pigs, cats, etc...

chat

previous

  • A woman should have...
  • Sunday Blues
  • Uncertain
  • Hitting the stress levels again
  • Another Friday
  • Why the stress?
  • Back to school
  • Byebye!
  • Bad news
  • Back from Holidayz
  • archives

  • October 2003

  • November 2003

  • December 2003

  • January 2004

  • February 2004

  • March 2004

  • April 2004

  • May 2004

  • June 2004

  • July 2004

  • August 2004

  • September 2004

  • October 2004

  • November 2004

  • December 2004

  • January 2005

  • February 2005

  • March 2005

  • April 2005

  • May 2005

  • June 2005

  • July 2005

  • August 2005

  • September 2005

  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • personal

    Dedications
    My Fotopage



    Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Project Petaling Street Photobucket eXTReMe Tracker

    Nice Photoblogs

    [ lifethrumylens.com ]

    I read

    [ ::mum-mum::eat-eat:: ]
    [ Patricia ]
    [ Elizabeth ]
    [ Liz ]
    [ Li Shun ]
    [ Markuz ]
    [ Michelle ]
    [ Dr.Liew ]
    [ Simplymel ]
    [ Jacey ]
    [ Viewtru ]
    [ Afi ]
    [ KweiLi ]
    [ Brand New Malaysian ]
    [ MrKiasu ]
    [ LeoKoo ]
    [ AMS'Blog ]
    [ Stephanie ]
    [ Shadow ]
    [ Chiak Lung ]
    [ Maverick ]
    [ Lyn-theQ ]
    [ Thomas ]
    [ Lynette ]
    [ Gareth ]

    design

    title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) by w4rnawarni @ blogskins

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com