Sunday, October 17, 2004

Rude Bloggers

This was a comment posted by a very rude blogger user:

anti_killing:

why are you taking this so seriously then?

you sound like vince had sex with you, and then dumped you to the pack of rabid dogs that had gathered upon smelling the blood which poured when your hymen was broken.

Very funny, anti_killing. I cannot comprehend your stupidity. Yeah, bravo to you! For having such great bravery in commenting this to a girl. This just reflects how rude you are. Disrespectful and shameful. I pity you. In fact, wow ... a harmless, "childish", "dumb", humble girl like me actually drew you to all these. Never knew I was that influential.

If you thought you could anger the hell out of me with this, well, you are wrong. Because, you are just some insignificant small fly to me, who has no virtues as a man, even as a person. No matter how intelligent you are, you and vincent are just the disrespectful lot, which I will never waste my precious time on. I think you guys are the ones who are taking it so seriously. Just because I disagreed with vincent, you and him and whoever else had to come and bash me up. I accept the fact that they are people who will disagree with me. But look at you guys - one small disagreement and you guys are so disturbed by it. Childish. And your arguments have not proved very intelligent at all. That is why it is a waste of time for me to keep aruging with you. For God's sake, if you are smart, you should realize my posts are not even related to my anger or my "amusing reactions" towards vincent's disgusting blog.

Look at your bloody comment. Look at your childish accusations. You said I am taking it seriously? I think you are stupid enough not to know that this is my domain and this is where you guys started it. It has become my new "toy" to write about. You are mocking me for taking it too seriously when you yourself kept coming back here. Am I not right? Aren't you guys the ones who are taking these more seriously than me? Hahahaha! You guys are really silly. Prove to me, vincent, that your tracker actually showed one big hit from Canada yesterday. Prove it to me. Hell, you boast about people loving your blog and you accuse me, who left your disgusting domain already, of coming back to your domain with the probablity that I love you. Whatever, guys. Believe what you want to see. After all, your childishness just blinded your so-called intelligent mind.

So...hillariously...dumb.

Well, if you keep commenting this crude comments, I will keep publishing it on the internet. I will not delete it at all. Oh, why should I? After all, it is another form of entertainment for me. If you are making me the helpless dumb victim here by doing all these at my domain, you are just downright stupid. Why? Because you are making yourself the own victim of your words at the expense of trying to show that you are smart (but you are just not, damn it).

about me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Home: KL, Malaysia
School: U of A

I am someone who frets a lot - I call it a psychological disorder. I am constantly trying to escape my complex mind which, very often, drives me and my close companions to the edge of insanity. Born under the sun star Libra, I am greatly affected by a disease called "indecisiveness". Nicknames were never part of my dictionary until I met some people who decided to name me "turtle". Soon, I was representing a zoo of hamsters, "sotongs", pigs, cats, etc...

chat

previous

  • Winter is here!
  • The thing about smart people
  • Banned for PEACE!
  • StressssssS
  • Goodbye, SEASA
  • Simplicity
  • T_T
  • A woman should have...
  • Sunday Blues
  • Uncertain
  • archives

  • October 2003

  • November 2003

  • December 2003

  • January 2004

  • February 2004

  • March 2004

  • April 2004

  • May 2004

  • June 2004

  • July 2004

  • August 2004

  • September 2004

  • October 2004

  • November 2004

  • December 2004

  • January 2005

  • February 2005

  • March 2005

  • April 2005

  • May 2005

  • June 2005

  • July 2005

  • August 2005

  • September 2005

  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • personal

    Dedications
    My Fotopage



    Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Project Petaling Street Photobucket eXTReMe Tracker

    Nice Photoblogs

    [ lifethrumylens.com ]

    I read

    [ ::mum-mum::eat-eat:: ]
    [ Patricia ]
    [ Elizabeth ]
    [ Liz ]
    [ Li Shun ]
    [ Markuz ]
    [ Michelle ]
    [ Dr.Liew ]
    [ Simplymel ]
    [ Jacey ]
    [ Viewtru ]
    [ Afi ]
    [ KweiLi ]
    [ Brand New Malaysian ]
    [ MrKiasu ]
    [ LeoKoo ]
    [ AMS'Blog ]
    [ Stephanie ]
    [ Shadow ]
    [ Chiak Lung ]
    [ Maverick ]
    [ Lyn-theQ ]
    [ Thomas ]
    [ Lynette ]
    [ Gareth ]

    design

    title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) by w4rnawarni @ blogskins

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com